Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-27-2003, 08:50 AM

In Need of a Little Relaxation

I was actually a little nervous when I walked into the massage room. I had never had a massage before and really didn’t know what to expect. I had been really stressed at work and decided to treat myself to a day of relaxation at the local spa. So here I was, slowly trying to let my eyes adjust to the dim light. The room was engulfed in a beautiful golden light given off by the numerous candles lit throughout the room. The air hung with the smell of lavender and mint, which immediately put me at ease.

When my eyes finally focused I realized I was staring at the most exquisite woman I had ever seen. She was tall, about 5’8. Her hair was chestnut brown, and tumbled in waves down to her waist. She had eyes the same rich, dark color of her hair. “Come on in, Welcome. I understand you are here for a massage. My name is Samantha, and I will be your masseuse,” she said, reaching out and taking my hand. As she held my hand, she slowly started to massage the palm of my hand with her thumb. Her voice and her touch immediately put me at ease. “Honey, go ahead and take off all of your clothes, slide onto the table over there, and pull the sheet on top of you. I will be back in a few minutes.” With that she released my hand and walked out of the room.

I quickly did as I was told and laid face down on the table. A few minutes later Samantha walked into the room. I lifted my head up and was again dumbstruck by her beauty. This time, given my nakedness, I was overly aware of how she was dressed. She was wearing a low, tight, V-neck blouse that allowed her ample breasts too spill out the top. Her top matched her skirt perfectly, and although it was a conservative knee length it was tight enough to reveal that she wore a thong.

“I see you are ready. Here. Let me get this out of the way,” she said, sliding the sheet off me. “God you are beautiful,” she whispered under her breath. With that, she started to work her hands up and down my body.

She started with my feet, rubbing the arch of my foot deeply. I could feel the tension slowly fading away. Her hand went up my calf muscles slowly. Then she was kneading the back of my thigh, hard. And then ever so softly, ever so lightly, I felt her oiled fingers slide over my pussy across my asshole. A moan escapes from me, and she leans in and asks, “Oh, I see. You like that?” Does that feel good?”

“Yes, yes, that’s the spot,” I whisper in reply. Samantha then slowly moved her hand back down my derriere and pressed her 3 fingers against my clit. Slowly she started to massage my pussy in circle motions. I felt the familiar heat start to build between my legs, which signals that my pussy is swelling with excitement. Certain she can feel my arousal under her hand. I am breathing heavy now, moving and lifting my ass up in the air with the motion of her hand.

“Oh god. I think this is it,” I gasp, and to my astonishment she stops. “Not yet sweetie, not yet,” she says sliding her hand up my back, pushing, kneading my muscles, forcing them to let go of the sexual tension that has built up. She leans over, and I can feel her long hair slide across my bare back. Then I feel them, her lips, moist, and soft on the back of my neck. Her kisses cause me to shiver down to my toes. I can feel my nipples getting hard, as my desire increases.

"Roll over,” she says, so I oblige. The first thing she notices is my hard nipple. She gently massages each breast with her hand. And then suddenly I feel her tongue on one nipple, then the other. Another moan escapes me. “Oh sweetie, just let it go,” she says, and she slides her hand down to my wet pussy. With no effort she slides her finger into my cunt.

Violently now, she starts to finger fuck me. First with one finger, then two, and finally with three. It hurts a little from the force of her fingers, but the pain feels good too. As she fingers my pussy, she continues to lick, suck and occasionally bite my nipples. “Oh my god, Samantha, don’t stop! Please…Please don’t stop. I think….I’m going to…to cum!” I scream. “Come on sweetie, do it. Let it go. Come on,” she whispers watching my face intently as she continues to finger fuck my pussy.

“Oh go, oh god. YES”, and with that I can feel it start in my pussy, hot and hard. But quickly it moves up my body in great waves of pleasure. Finally I am spent and every muscle in my body is relaxed. I close my eyes and feel like I am floating. “There you go sweetie, you just lie there for awhile. Here is a robe. When you are ready meet me up front. I think we should make you another appointment soon. You still have a lot of tension I need to work out.”

With that Samantha disappears with a smirk. I quickly check my calendar and am pleased to see that I am free tomorrow at 3:00. I think I need to pencil Samantha in.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 10-07-2005 at 01:43 AM.
Old 11-02-2003, 08:54 AM

hot as always!
Old 11-02-2003, 10:14 AM
A PROUD CANADIAN

Very arousing!!

Great story! Very erotic and sexy!! Could visulize the message!!