Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2004, 03:08 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Self pleasures...

For reasons I can't explain.... I have been extremely horny the last few days... (it might have something to do with PM's and emails)...

As someone who is single... I am forced to rely on me.. and my imagination.. and additional stimulation where ever I can find it.. of course.. like many others here... Pixies is a great source of stimulation... not only the pics.. but the general openness of our little community...

Last night... I took someones cyber virginity... and that pleased me to no end.. not to mention provided me with plenty of stimulation for an orgasm or two of my own.

Tonight... as I finally decided to go to bed... I flickered thru the channels.. and lo and behold... I caught some Anna Nicole Smith thingy... (on HBO.. or Sho.. Or Max)... "a day in her life".. her fantasies.. and I tell ya.. I have never had any admiration for her... BUT DAMN... one of her fantasies took place in the kitchen... and I just couldn't resist.. I had to roll over on to my belly... lift my ass in the air... put my hand between my legs... and use my fingers to find some sort of relief.. alternating between filling myself with a finger or two... and then rubbing my clit until I was absorbed into this blissful orgasm...

Self Pleasuring... oh.. the wonderful feeling... never takes me very long to feel the orgasm building.... and I can never slow it down once I feel it approaching... I need it...

Not to say I wouldn't love having a partner to penetrate me with his hard self... or his tongue.. or his fingers... or any toy at his disposal... I would love that very much....

BUT... until the right one presents himself in my life... I am thankful for my own ability

Kisses all....

Sweet dreams...........
Old 03-14-2004, 03:15 AM

Jennaflower..
You are so right, when there is no one else we have the ability to take care of ourselves. i too am a lone and i have to rely on myself. Hopefully there will be someone one day but for now..me.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Old 03-14-2004, 03:24 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Wow Jenna, what a post!!! Made me go and try this 'self pleasuring' thing to see what all the fuss was about!!! LOL

Couldn't agree with you more hun...... YAY masturbation!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 03-14-2004, 04:09 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Thanks CasperTG....

and wouldn't you know... I still can't sleep
Old 03-14-2004, 04:17 AM
Call me Mr Right

Send a message via AIM to Romial Send a message via Yahoo to Romial
Yeah, being single sucks sometimes. Especially when you crave someone's touch and you can't have it. Or if you are horny, you're the only person that can satisify yourself.

Or you can buy a webcam like me and have fun on it. Still not the same as having a partner though unforntuntly.

Pics of Romial...Updated 8/10/04
Old 03-14-2004, 05:40 AM
Just me.

Even after your married, a little self-pleasuring still seems to have it's place. Like at Pixies.

You made me horny with your post, Jenna! Very erotic!
Old 03-14-2004, 08:16 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I understand completely. I had a day last week where every thing I heard or saw made me drip and ache for release. I spent a lot of time that day with my feet propped up on the headboard

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-14-2004, 08:51 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

hummmmmmm I think we need Headboard Cam.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-14-2004, 09:03 AM

That's sort of the point - if it feels good, and doesn't hurt anyone else (sheets can be washed...) than the world is yours to explore .

I really never understood "why" masturbation is relegated somewhere between murder and adultery in this society....

"Life is a choice, so choose wisely"
Old 03-14-2004, 09:05 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Do you mean in SOME societies?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-14-2004, 10:37 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Thanks for the responses

Romial... I have been thinking of buying a web cam myself... I had one a long time ago but it was a very cheap one and didn't work well. Getting the courage to use it will be another matter entirely.

DB... I believe that you are completely right, masturbation has its place even within a committed relationship... whether that be Marriage or otherwise And soooo glad I got ya weee bit horny I thought I might be able to count on you!!!

Lilith... and that would be the reason why I need to buy a headboard!!! LOL

PF... I so love the way you think If I buy a headboard.. I will buy a cam to go along with it

bordendazed... I think that masturbation isn't as taboo as it once was... Lucky for me.
Old 03-14-2004, 12:16 PM
gurly gurl

I agree with you. I am married to the best man in the world but there is nothing like a nice good self causing orgasm, right there by yourself, not a care in the world, just giving into your body, the way you feel, feeling yourself get creamy wet and laying all out giving into it. It's an awesome orgasm!

Yes, the ones he give me are wonderfully amazing, but they are different.

I just wish I could do it more often... haha
Old 03-14-2004, 02:49 PM

self pleasuring? not a problem - can't always have it when I need it - so self pleasuring is the way to go (and besides - it feels good too! )

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 03-14-2004, 03:10 PM
Call me Mr Right

Send a message via AIM to Romial Send a message via Yahoo to Romial
Jenna - Webcams don't cost all that much. You can get a good one for around $50. And using it, and having fun with someone...well it does take courage, but it's really fun. And they can't touch you and you can't touch them. Sucks sometimes but is good for others I suppose. Plus it can take pictures for you also. The one I have I got for $40 and it's not the greatest, but you can tell what you're looking at in my pics and video.

Pics of Romial...Updated 8/10/04
Old 03-14-2004, 05:13 PM

There are times when I know what I want....precisely what I want. How much, how fast. Or times when I want to loose myself in a fantasy. And then masterbation is the best way to spend an hour or so. And I've had those days when my vibe is never more than an arm's length away, Jenna......I actually look forward to them. Hope you're enjoying yours!