Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-29-2004, 08:17 PM
~a little bit naughty~

The Birthday Gift (Closed)

Mike and Tess and are a happily married couple that live the good life in Key West, Florida. They own a very popular nightclub called The Hideaway and live in a beautiful home on the beach.

They have a great sex life but are always looking for a new way to spice things up. With Mike’s 40th birthday fast approaching Tess sets out to make it one he will never forget.

Tess knows about the woman that Mike likes to chat with on line. He has said on so many occasions how great a woman Sal is. Mike told Tess how Sal writes wonderful erotic stories, how she is Bi Curious and how he would love for her to come down to Florida to visit them.

So Tess contacts Sal without Mike's knowledge and gets to know her. The two women hit it off right away and agree that surprising Mike on his 40th Birthday by having Sal fly down for a weekend would be the best gift he could get.

They spend the next couple of weeks going over the plans and when the big day arrives Tess has already arranged for Mike's buddies to take him deep sea fishing to keep him away for the day. Tess leaves for the airport to pick Sal up.

Characters:
Mike Ryan
40 years old, dark hair, green eyes
Night club owner loves to ride his Harley and go fishing
6’2”, 215, muscular

Tess Ryan
35 years old, long blonde hair, blue eyes
Spends her days shopping and doing charity work
5’6”, 125, 36D

Sally "Sal" Morgan
40 years old, red mid-length hair, green eyes
Widowed, freelance photographer
5'4", 135, 34C

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking

Last edited by TinglingTess : 09-29-2004 at 08:41 PM.
Old 09-29-2004, 08:33 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I pulled the red Mercedes into the parking space of the Key West Airport and hopped out flipping my long blonde hair over my shoulders. I was so excited that the day had finally arrived. I was heading in to pick up Sal and deliver her to Mike for his 40th Birthday present.

He was going to flip out when he saw her. The two had gotten to be great friends and I knew they had a strong sexual attraction for each other. I understood that since getting to know Sal over the last few weeks. She was awesome and I expected to have as great a time as Mike would.

I just wanted to make sure Sal was well taken care of and would go home with the best memories. Opening the airport door I head for the terminal where her plane is soon to be landing.

Old 09-29-2004, 09:47 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
As the jet begins it's final approach, the flutter of butterflies begins in my stomach. Looking out the window all I can see is clear blue skies and the beautiful views surrounding the Key West airport. The brilliance of the day is breathtaking and inside I know this is just the beginning of an experience that will be equally inspiring and life altering.

I am excited to finally be meeting Mike face to face. We have been chat friends for sometime and have become quite fond of one another, not to mention the electric charge that arcs when we are in view of one another. Smiling, I think of how many thongs he's made wet with just his words and I reach my hand between my thighs to feel the heat rising at the mere thought.

Admittedly, I am feeling a little apprehensive about meeting Tess in the flesh. I know from my many chats with Mike what a great person Tess is, and I find her to be beautiful, sexy and vivacious. I find I am attracted to her physically and Mike knows this. He teases me often. Invites me to come visit and explore my bi-side. Who knows? This trip I may just do that!

The plane stops on the tarmac and as the passengers begin to file off the plane, I realize this is it. I get to the open doorway and the brilliance of the day nearly hurts my eyes, I reach into my bag and slip my sunglasses on. As I descend down the stairs I can feel the all too familiar sensation of moist thighs. The thoughts of Tess and meeting her had already begun exciting me.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:09 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I had seen pictures of Sal so I had no problem recognizing the cute redheaded woman as she got off the airplane that is unloading it's passengers. I wait close to the door as she walks inside noticing her adorable sundress and matching sandles, the red hair falling loose around her shoulders. She had a very nice body and I couldn't help but wonder what lie beneath the dress.

She walks through the door and I wave to her smiling and rushing up to hug her. "Hi, I am so glad your here!" I say excitedly pulling back from the hug and smiling again at her. "We are going to have the best weekend ever. I can't wait for Mike to get to see what we have done for his Birthday."

"Come on lets get your luggage and get on up to the house." We both head off in the direction of the baggage claim chatting like two life long friends who kept giggling with their delicious secret.

Old 09-30-2004, 07:44 PM
arOusal art!st!

The drive to the Ryan’s home went so quickly. We were busy talking the whole way; I was glad there wasn’t any awkward uncomfortable silence. Tess made me feel so comfortable. It felt like coming home to a long lost old friend. My decision to take the earlier flight was the right one; I wanted to get a view of everything in the light of day and was happy I did. We pulled into their driveway and to call it a house would an understatement. The Ryan estate was gorgeous; the yard a veritable paradise of vegetation, huge leaved plants and flowers, palm trees graced the walkway with their delicate shadows. It was breathtaking. The house was very modern and nearly made of glass with all the windows.

I grabbed my bags, and followed Tess up to the house. I couldn’t help but notice how graceful and beautiful she was from this view, her hips swinging with each stride in a way that was most sexy and alluring. The dress she wore clung to her curves and drew an admiring eye to all the right places. On her wrist she was wearing a charm bracelet that jingled as she walked; the sound it made was soft and melodic. From the ocean a warm light wind blew and her long blonde hair fluttered in the breeze. My mind was a flurry of thoughts, of how I wanted to photograph her, to touch her, to kiss her and taste her lips.
Old 10-02-2004, 10:38 AM
~a little bit naughty~

Sal and I enter the house laughing like school girls. She stops and looks around the entryway and the living room that lies straight ahead. “Oh, this is a beautiful home you two have.” She exclaims. I smile and thank her promising the grand tour soon. Just then an attractive Latin woman walks up to us. “Carlotta this is Ms. Morgan our houseguest for the weekend” “Sal this is Carlotta, she takes care of everything around here and makes my life easy.” I say smiling to her. Carlotta greets Sal and looks back to me and says, “I have set up for you to have lunch on the terrace since it’s such a beautiful day.” “Wonderful, why don’t you show Ms. Morgan her room so she can freshen up,” turning back to Sal, “Carlotta will get you settled and then we can have some lunch, just come back to the living room when you’re ready. I need to make some phone calls real quick and check on everything for Mike’s party at the club.”

Carlotta leads Sal up the stairs, as I watch her go I feel desire in me for this lovely woman. Smiling as I think of how surprised and happy Mike is going to be when he sees what we have done. This is going to be a birthday he will never forget. I hurry into living room to make my calls before Sal can come back down. I was looking forward to spending the afternoon alone together getting to know her better.

Old 10-02-2004, 04:21 PM
arOusal art!st!

Following Carlotta upstairs, I can’t help but notice how beautiful their home is, there are mirrors along the hallway and skylights above, which reflect the light of day and brightens the whole space magically. She leads me to the end of the hall and brings me into a lavish bedroom with French doors that lead out to a veranda.

“This room is for you Ms. Morgan, please don’t hesitate to let me know if you need something.”

“Thank you Carlotta, it’s beautiful.” Carlotta just smiles at me and then she turns to leave me alone in the room.

Sunlight fills the room and there is a vase of fresh cut birds of paradise, anthurium, eucalyptus, and exotic greens on a .low table in a sitting area in front of the doors leading out toward the beach. The room is painted red and the nickel canopy bed is draped in yards of white sheer silk, the comforter is white with battenburg lace accent pillows. There is a bench at the end of the bed and I lay my suitcase there. I go to the desk and set down my laptop, purse and camera case. I notice the attached bathroom and go in to freshen up.

The bathroom is gorgeous with Italian tile work and a nice big bathtub, there are scented candles burning and more fresh cut exotic flowers. I feel so welcome and a part of me wonders if it’s really happening. Standing before the mirror, washing my hands I look at my own reflection. I think about Tess wondering how she sees me. I tousle my hair and think about her luxurious long blonde hair and how silky it must feel, I think about what my father once told me about women and how men always look at them, but always take a second look at the blondes, especially the ones with long blonde hair. I scrunch my nose thinking now about how right he was. I step back into the bedroom and grab my makeup case from my suitcase, head back to the mirror to powder my face and apply fresh lipstick. Taking a step back from the mirror I survey my work and turn around seeing if what I am wearing is still suitable or looks travel weary. I decide I look fine and apply a fresh spritz of perfume.

I find that there are hangers in the closet and hang up some of the clothes I’ve brought with, thinking I brought far too many but was unsure what I’d need, so like the woman I am, I over-packed. I place my suitcase in the bottom of the closet, grab my camera and head out to the veranda. The sound of the ocean is like a siren calling to me. The view is incredible and I think it’s been far too long since I’ve been to the ocean. The yard facing the ocean is lush and beautifully landscaped. Flowers blooming everywhere, the colors and scents are candy to my senses. I placing a wide-angle lens on the camera I pop off a few shots of the view, the beach is sandy and the water so blue, the sunlight dancing on the waves as they wash into shore.

Suddenly, I feel eyes on me; I turn and see Tess is further down the veranda on a lower level. I walk in her direction and notice that she is still on the phone. I stop and focus my camera on her seeing how she looks through the lens. I’m not surprised. She looks captivating; she’s animated on the phone and laughing as I snap a few images of her. I finally reach the table and see that lunch is ready. There is a fresh green salad with lots of bright peppers, cucumber and tomatoes that looks delicious.
As I sit down to join Tess, she ends her call.

“Tess your home is amazing! The view is to die for and the room you have given to me is perfect.”

“Thank you Sal, but this is just home to us and we love it here.”

“I’m so excited to hear your plans and know exactly what you want me to do to make this a most memorable birthday for Mike. I already know it’s going to be a memorable trip for me.”

Tess smiles at me with a very mischievous grin, “Would you like some ice tea with lunch?”

“Yes, and I want to know what you have planned. Do tell!”
Old 10-02-2004, 09:30 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I reach for the pitcher of iced tea and pour it into the two tall crystal glasses, passing one to Sal and taking a sip of my own. As we eat our salads I go into the details of what I have planned for Mike’s surprise.

“Well as you already know he is out today on a deep sea fishing trip with his buddies. They plan on going back to the Club where Mike will shower and change there. Wait till you see the Club, it’s magnificent. Mike practically has a full apartment on the top floor since he spends so much time there. Anyway, he will shower and change there thinking that I will join him for a private dinner and some dancing. I think he suspects that I have some kind of big bash planned and I have to admit I have let him believe that.” I smile wickedly.

“I have arranged for one of the small private dining rooms at the club to be closed for us. Our chef at The Hideaway is brilliant and has prepared a special menu with all his favorites including a spiced rum cake that Mike adores. We will put on our sexiest clothes go to the club where I will have you smuggled in.” I wink at Sal who is eating her salad and listening with rapt attention to the details.

“I will go upstairs and fetch my wonderful man and bring him to the dinning room. We will walk in and I am thinking you should be facing away from the door. He will look confused and look at me where I will be grinning like a Cheshire cat. I will say Happy Birthday honey and you will stand up and look at him.” I can hardly contain my excitement and clap my hands together smiling and taking a bite of my crisp salad and another sip of iced tea.

Sal and I lock eyes and I can feel the charged tension in the air. We both know this is going to be a very erotic night and I am already feeling dampness in my panties just thinking about it.

Glancing down at the camera I smile and say, “You know I have always wanted to do some sensual pictures for Mike. I just know he would love it.”

Old 10-03-2004, 01:51 PM
arOusal art!st!

“You know it’s still early in the day and I think we have some time to get another present ready for Mike if you’re a willing and cooperative model.” I winked at Tess and then added, “Right after lunch we could do some shots down on the beach if you’d like, the ocean will make a terrific backdrop to frame your sensual aura.”

“Do you really think we could get some done today?” Tess queried with hope in her eyes and a big smile curling on her lovely lips.

“Sure, unless you had other plans for us this afternoon. I’m on vacation Tess and at your disposal. I had hoped I could get you to do some modeling for me; you’re a beautiful woman Tess.” She blushed softy as I continued; “Capturing your beauty for Mike and you to have is just an extension of any thank you I could ever wish to convey.”

“I had hoped we could do some by the pool,” Tess purred.

“You have a pool!”

“Yes!” Tess shot back a beaming smile, “It’s on the other side of this garden.” I could hear the trickle of water like a small stream or fountain but hadn’t had time to explore so I had no idea what the sound actually was.

“Hmm, the pool, eh?” I said tapping a finger on my lips. Tess nodded a yes. I looked at her and said, "On one condition."

“Oh? What condition is that Sal?”

“You must promise me a nude shoot on the beach before I leave.”

“Deal!”

We finished our lunch and decided that a photo shoot poolside was to be the next item on the agenda today. I suggested that Tess go change into something poolside worthy, like a sexy swimsuit and heels, then to report back to the pool for work. I needed to change into something comfortable and grab some more of my camera equipment. I decided on a tankini swimsuit, thinking a post-shoot swim might feel good. I slipped on a chiffon cover-up and headed down toward the pool with my camera gear.

The pool area like the rest of their home was astounding. I loved the way each area had it’s own feel, like separate outdoor rooms. This room, if you will, was stunning. To enter it I walked through a pergola covered with blooming red bleeding heart vine twisting around the structured entrance to the pool area. Stepping from the shade of the pergola, I was greeted by the warmth of the sun, the stretch of Italian tile and succulents that surrounded the pool area. Beyond the pool at the distant end the ocean undulated in a rhythmic motion. This was going to make for some great pictures. I walked to the other end of the pool and took some test shots to see what camera settings would be best in this light.

I turned as I heard the click of heels on the walkway, I heard Tess coming. I moved back toward the entrance as I had some ideas for her there. I saw her now, she is wearing a beautiful Bordeaux colored velvet bikini with gold beadwork adorning it, and over it she wore a sheer robe in the same rich hue, which blew open as she walked. Her hair was loose and hung down her back, small wisps blowing up as the breeze teased her. Her sandals were gold braided leather with stiletto heels, which only made her long lush legs appear even more enticing.

“Ta-da,” Tess curtsied as she entered, laughing.

My mouth fell open, with the filtered sunlight kissing her skin she looked gorgeous. I said, “Stay right there.” Click, click, click went the camera as I took pictures of her in the entrance of the pergola. I said, “Move for me Tess. Strike a pose.”

She giggled and then moved in slow thought out motions. She threw her head to the side and her locks sprayed like a fan opening, I captured it and her blazing blue eyes pierced through, it was quite a stunning shot. Her eyes have intensity to them, which draws you in. I had her sit down on the tile, under the pergola opening and spread her legs with her knees bent, her elbows resting on her knees, I spread the robe out around her, picked a flower and slid it behind her ear. I also gave her another flower to hold in her hands as they hung between her legs. It was quite a sultry pose, the shade behind her, and the sunlight spotting her through the blooming vine, her intense eyes, and pouty lips. I got down low and snapped her in this pose from a few views, having her tilt her head or open her mouth more. From one angle I realize her gorgeous breasts were not being given proper attention. I moved to Tess, and reached down and lifted her breast. It was like a shot of electricity but I tried to remain professional until we at least had a full chip of pictures. I wanted to lean in and kiss her right then but decided to wait. I intentionally grazed her nipple with a fingertip and loved the way it responded to my touch.

We moved all around the pool taking shot after shot, I filled one chip and then another. Now I had Tess sitting in a chaise lounge poolside. She was lounged back in it and the sunlight blanketed her in warmth. “Tess,” I paused in thought, “would you consider removing your suit and just wearing your robe for these next shots? I think they will be stunning.”

Without missing a beat, she nearly leapt up for the chaise and removed her bikini, I snapped pictures of her as she removed it, standing behind her, I couldn’t help but enjoy the sexy dance of her stepping from the thong bottom of her bikini and snapped even more as she pulled the tiny ribbon of velvet that held up the top of her suit. I went and grabbed another pillow from one of the other chaises, and propped it behind her. The way the sheer fabric barely touched her skin was stimulating, Tess was excited now, obviously so, her large pink nipples strained against the sheer robe. The sunlight falling on her cast deep shadows of her excitement and I zoomed in on the peeks of joy that revealed her true disposition. I laid the chaise back and had her lay flat. She rolled to her side and I captured her from all angles.

I was standing over her capturing her face and chest. I couldn’t take it any more. I set the camera down and crouched next to Tess, her eyes were closed, I think she thought I was just looking for a new angle and planning to adjust her pose again. But no, I wasn’t. I ran my fingertip over her lips, and she parted her lips, I ran my hand down her neck, and up the curve of her perfect full breast, her nipple awaiting my touch. My fingers veered around her wanting, waiting nipple and caressed the bottom curve of her breast. Her mouth opened more, nearly a gasp escaped. I pressed my lips to hers; they were soft as satin, and our lips nearly melded together as our tongues touched and swirled around each other’s. My hand continued on her breast. Now I had her nipple between my forefinger and thumb, I rolled her nipple and then pinched it hard as I increased the intensity of our kiss. I low soft moan gurgled up from deep within Tess. I slowly let my lips pull away and dragged them down her chin, kissing her neck and fondling her breasts.

Barely audible, I heard Tess whisper, “Oh yes Sal,” and I latched my mouth to her nipple. My mouth tightly on her nipple, I suckled at her sweet rosy knot and felt it elongate in my mouth. My hand rubbed down her smooth firm stomach, my heart pounding with excitement as I felt her take a deep breathe and her body surrender to me. My fingertips slid down over her hip, down her smooth lush thigh and then ever so lightly I let it trial north on her inner thigh. Tess parted her legs, and all I could make out was Tess’ whispers as she said over and over again to me, “yes Sal… please… touch me.”

I was on a mission. I slid my body down and burrowed in between her thighs, my tongue making soft wet trials of saliva as I teased her, I licked at her lips swollen with want. I knew taking pictures excited me, and now I knew it excited Tess too. I felt her move and peered up, her hands full of her beautiful globes of flesh, her nipples poking out between her fingers, she tilted her hips, and I slid my tongue down the length of her wet slit. Tess moaned. Her hot honey tasted so sweet and tangy on my tongue, I had to take another dip. I stabbed my tongue into her wetness, probing deeply, and then I licked up her lips and circled her pulsing pearl. Rubbing my fingers along her wet pussy I slid one in and felt her pussy grip my digit. I wrapped my lips around her pink pearl and sucked. Tess cried out, “Yes!”

Taking that as I sure sign I slipped another finger into her now dripping wet pussy and begin to finger-fuck her sweet pussy. I licked and sucked at her clit and she rocked her hips fucking my face. I could feel her orgasm building, feel the walls of her pussy clenching around my fingers, her clit so hard and pulsing against my tongue. I could feel my own wetness between my thighs, but now my focus was on Tess. I wanted her, wanted her to know that I wasn’t just there to fuck her husband for his birthday, that I wanted them both. My heart was pounding so hard. My mind a flurry of colors as Tess’ clit danced on my tongue. Suddenly she reared up arching her back, I had to hang on as to not be thrown and then the most amazing sensation happened as I felt her honey coat my tongue. I lapped at her softly. Feeling the tremors course through her being. I couldn’t help but smile to myself. I’d never made a woman come before and found it to be most pleasurable; I knew I’d want to wield that power again. It was intoxicating.

I lay there between Tess’ legs my cheek on her thigh for a moment as we catch our breath. I move up her body after a moment and we kiss again tenderly.

Last edited by Salacious : 10-03-2004 at 03:33 PM.
Old 10-04-2004, 09:23 AM
~a little bit naughty~

I feel the rush of excitement at the thought of Sal taking pictures of me. Always being a bit of an exhibitionist it intrigues me to think of her looking at me through the lens of a camera. I suggest the pool would be the best place knowing that we would have total privacy there. When Sal gives her condition that she will do the pictures as long as I agree to do some nudes on the beach I know that I am going to have an amazing weekend with this woman. I quickly agree and we get up to go change and for Sal to gather her equipment, agreeing to meet back at the pool.

Once I am alone in my room I lean against the door and close my eyes for a moment letting out a deep breath. I wonder if she knew how attracted I was to her. I tried to play it so cool, acting the perfect hostess when all the time I could hardly keep my eyes off Sal and the erotic thoughts racing through my mind. When she suggested that we do the photo shoot I could feel my heart racing at the thoughts of the possibilities of being in such an intimate setting.

Going into my large walk-in closet I move to the section that hangs my nicest swimsuits. The ones that aren’t meant for swimming but for catching the eye as one is lounging next to the water. Thumbing through them I finally settle on the wine colored one with the gold trim remembering how the sales lady said it looked beautiful with my blonde hair.

I quickly change into the tiny suit, touch up my make-up, throw on the matching cover-up, my high heels and head back down the stairs to the pool. As I walk up I notice Sal there already. She is wearing a bright blue tankini and matching chiffon cover-up. The color against her red hair and skin is striking. I admire her for a moment and then continue to walk towards her.

“Ta Da!” I call out and do a silly curtsey and smile at her. Suddenly feeling very exposed to this woman holding the camera. She tells me to stay where I am and starts snapping off pictures. Telling me to strike a pose, so I let out giggle and do my best model interpretations for her.

Sal moves to me and poses me the way she wants and I feel myself relax and get into the spirit of it all. There is something erotic and intimate about her hands touch me and then hearing the click of the camera. She is such a professional at what she is doing and I feel myself trusting her completely.

By the time she ask me if I would remove my suit and only wear my sheer cover-up I am so comfortable with her that I don’t even hesitate a moment and stand to shed the suit. Sal continues taking pictures and I wonder what is going on in that beautiful mind of hers as she looks at me. I feel heat course through my body and not because of the warm Florida sunshine.

Sal has me lay on one of the chaise lounges going into different positions. I move from one side to the other and then lay on my back. Closing my eyes and listening to the steady click of the camera. When the sound stops I assume she is adding another chip or deciding what she will have me do next.

I feel her fingers touch my lips and I stay still waiting to see what she will do next. Her hand moves down my neck to touch my breast. I feel my heart stop in anticipation of what she is doing. Her fingers lightly graze my skin and I let out the softest moan. Then Sal’s lips are on mine. So soft, so sweet. My lips part and our tongues touch. A spark of heat shoots between us and the kiss deepens as her hand moves over my already hardened nipple, giving it a pinch and sending a shock of pleasure coursing through me.

I feel Sal move down my body kissing and touching me. My legs open wider and I moan my need for her to continue further. I want her mouth on my sex, her fingers inside me. I can feel my juices flowing and my stomach tightening with her sweet ministrations. I cry out “Yes!” when she captures my clit between her warm, wet lips.

I am lost now to the feelings, the fervor of this hot, sexy woman and what she is doing to me. My hands pinching and pulling my nipples, legs splayed wide apart as she moves closer to lick, suck and probe my pussy. “Oh, yesssss Sal!” I cry out as she enters me with her long, delicate fingers. Sal begins to finger fuck me faster and lick and suck on my clit. The sensations, the knowledge that is it she down between my legs sends me over the edge. I feel my orgasm rising in me and cry out as my thighs tighten around her head, my stomach convulses, back arches and my sweet creamy juices flow from me and into her waiting mouth. “Oh Sal, yessssssss that’s it” I cry out. The tremors continue for several minutes my breathing coming in gasp, chest heaving.

As I calm down Sal moves back up my body and we embrace and share a sweet kiss. I taste myself on her lips and feel desire anew and the need to taste her. But not here I think. I break the kiss and look at her, reaching up to stroke her beautiful red hair. We share a smile that contains a promise for much more to come.

“I want you so much Sal. Let’s go up to the house where we can be more comfortable and where I can give you all the attention you deserve.” “No one is there; Carlotta has gone off to run several errands and won’t be back for some time yet.” We gather up our things and holding hands walk back to the house and enter my bedroom closing the door softly behind us.

Old 10-04-2004, 09:49 PM
arOusal art!st!

Entering the room behind Tess, I am immediately awestruck at the sheer size and sensuality that fills the master suite. The room is gorgeous; the walls are painted a deep marine blue, with beautiful tile work around the doorways, windows and fireplace. Like my suite this one has a sitting area, it has two ivory leather sofa’s angled in front of their vista of the ocean through a large expansive wall of glass arched doorways. The bed is huge; a four-posted canopy made of rich cherry, the posts are so massive and masculine looking; the sheer white silk adorns the master bed as well, adding a touch of eroticism to it. The carpet is ivory and so plush I feel like I am walking on a cloud. The walls are adorned with classic pin-up art; there are ones by Olivia, Sorayama, Brun and others. I am intrigued.

I sit the camera down on the cherry bureau and look at Tess’ refection in the mirror as she slips off her heels. I adore the way she moves, her long legs as she draws them up to slip off her heels; so graceful and sexy. I step out of my own sandals, look up and see Tess behind me. She wraps her arms around me and kisses my neck. I turn to face her and we kiss a long slow sensual kiss. As we kiss we both let our robes fall in soft pools at our feet. The heat of her skin against mine is intense and yet feels so good. I’ve missed kisses and Tess’ kisses are divine. Sensual, exploring, gentle and comforting all wrapped up in her soft red lips meshed to mine. We kissed and kissed, and then Tess led me by the hand to the edge of their bed.

Tess was now before me nude and I still in my swimsuit.

“I think it’s time you lost that suit lady.” Tess teased me as she slid my bottoms down my legs. I look at her with desire and remove my tankini top as quickly as I can. We are on equal ground now, both naked an exposed to one another. Together we crawled to the middle of the bed and on our knees we began an exploration of one another. Our lips melted together. With gentle touches we caressed one another’s flesh. My open palms holding her bountiful breasts, kneading them, feeling what Mike must feel as he makes love to Tess. Feeling her nipples stiffen to my touch. Feeling the electrical charge of pure excitement as she tugs on my nipples. Tess breaks the kiss and her mouth finds my breast and her lips surround my pink outstretched nipple. I moan a breathy “yes Tess!” I can feel the moisture between my thighs from the excitement she is causing. She feels it too, as now her hand is rubbing over my mons. She lays me back onto the softness of the bed and kisses down my stomach, her hands hungrily spreading my knees apart. I submit to Tess and let her take me to a new place.

In my mind it was as if I was above watching the tangle of limps; her long blonde hair strewn about, my legs akimbo, her wonderful hands, and her nimble lips all attending to me, my desire. Tess’ fingers slide up and down my wet bare lips and her tongue toys with my clit. I moan, I gasp; I thrust my cunt to her lips. She responds by taking me in her arms. Her hands slide under my ass and scoop me up as she licks and sucks my clit. I drive my fingers into her silky soft hair; like reins I grip her silken strands and pull her deeper into me. My body shakes, I bite my lip so hard a tiny trickle of blood seeps down my lip to the corner of my mouth. “I’m coming!” I scream to Tess, barely able to breath. I look down at her and her electric blue eyes shoot up at me, they dazzle with mischief. I stroke her hair, and close my eyes for a moment and try to regain composure. Tess moves from the bed, and returns with a glass of ice water and a tissue. Tenderly Tess slips an ice cube in my mouth. The cold wet cube melts on my tongue and the wetness soothes my throat. She dabs the blood from my lip and kisses my cheek.

“Tess you are an incredible woman, I haven’t cum like that… in so long.”

Tess looks at me with those beautiful eyes, grins and says, “We’ve only just begun sweetie.”

Last edited by Salacious : 10-04-2004 at 10:09 PM.
Old 10-05-2004, 06:41 PM
Pussy Surveyor

Today is The Day I turn the big 40. I smile contentedly looking out at the deep blue waters of The Gulf Stream. The sun is shining down brightly and so far it has been a perfect day of deep-sea fishing with my buddies on my boat, The Tingling Tess. We have caught swordfish and even the grand daddy of them all the Blue Marlin.

Yup turning 40 isn’t as bad as I had once feared. In fact it was pretty damn great. I have the most beautiful, charming wife who I adore and still couldn’t believe she had said yes to my proposal all those years ago. I own one of the hottest nightclubs in Key West where people beg for a reservation and spend their money lavishly. A home to be proud of and all the toys I could want. Even great friends, looking over at the three men laughing at some silly joke that was just told.

Just then Jack called out and said, “Hey Studmuffin you want another beer!” I turn and glare at the man who has been my doctor for 10 years now. “Fuck you Jack, stop calling me Studmuffin! I can’t believe Tess called me that in front of you assholes.” The three men bust out laughing again and Jack tosses the beer at me.

As I pop the beer I wonder what Tess is up to. She was all but insistent that I have this fishing party today. Then ordered me not to come back to the house but instead I am to go back to the club and shower and change into something nice she said. Hmmm I think, what is that vixen up too now? Looking over at the guys, “Hey guys what is Tess planning tonight? You can tell me.”

Paul and Jack just look at Jeff and me laugh and say, “Mike now you know we would rather be fed to the sharks then give away Tess’s secret. That woman of yours can be as fierce as an alligator when crossed.” The men all nod in unison and I roll my eyes. Paul looks at me and says, “Although I got to admit we don’t know either. She has been quiet about her plans this year.”

“Whatever I just hope it’s not some big blow out party. She told me we were having dinner alone tonight but I can tell something has been up with her the last few days.”

I turn back to look at the water and check my line. My mind drifts to Sal. It had been a couple of days since I had talked to her. She said she was going on a photo shoot and would call me but so far she hadn’t. Sal is a wonderful woman. If I already didn’t have my Tess I could see myself with someone like her. She is beautiful with that red hair of hers and beautiful inside with her wonderful personality. There was no denying I had a strong sexual attraction for her. Something Tess delighted in hearing about.

Smiling to myself thinking about how adventurous my wife was and how eager to explore all of life’s bounty. When I had told her how I would like it if Sal came for a visit and how sexy it would be to see Tess teach her the joys of being with a woman. Tess had just smiled and said I should try to make that happen.

I was suddenly jerked out of my fantasy of the two hot women as my fishing reel began to spin. Jumping up to my feet, “Hey guys get over here we got another big one!”

"Stand strong in the face of life's storms and the sun will always shine on you"

Aries Men:
Sleeping with him is like playing croquet with live bombs-you never know what is going to happen! Never expect him to wait for you to be ready-he will rip your clothes off if he is ready to go. Don't tease him or you'd better be ready to deliver. Fond of slave master games and he likes it rough. Aries men are also explorers, so be ready to go where no woman has gone before.
*His favorite position: a woman on her knees leaning forward.

My pic threads
The power of a hot woman
Who wants to join me?
Yes Lililth I did take pics.

Couple Pics
Tess's Big Adventure
Tess, her girlfriend and the new toy
Tess's kinky side

Last edited by Studmuffin69 : 10-05-2004 at 08:00 PM.
Old 10-07-2004, 06:02 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I lean over to the nightstand and open the bottom drawer, rummaging around a minute and then with a giggle I pull out a double headed dildo. Flashing Sal a huge grin I toss it on the bed next to her and say, “What do you think about that Sexy?”

Sal picks it up running her hands along the length of the smooth, vein covered shaft. She looks up smiling with delight at me and asks, “Ohhhhh wow Tess, can we? I have always wanted to know how one of these would feel.” Sal looks down and blushes thinking she has said too much. I think she is so cute and reach over to stroke her leg.

“I don’t know, do you think you’re ready to take it?” I smile as I reach over to run my hand down her slit then back up again as I tweak one of her nipples and kiss her carefully on her sweet lips. I don’t want to hurt the small cut. She is so beautiful I think. I love touching a woman’s skin. They are so soft and smooth.

Sal sucks in her breath, closing her eyes and says. “Oh yes Tess, I am so ready.” She captures my lips and kisses me deeply, our tongues dance in each others mouths as she runs her hands down my full breast. She pulls on one of my hard nipples and I moan into her mouth. Her hand travels down to my stomach to my own dripping pussy. It’s as if I can’t get enough of this magnificent woman. We kiss and fondle for several minutes, enjoying the feel of each other.

I break off the kiss to shift positions until I am sitting in front of her. I take her legs and place them over mine and stretch out my own under hers. We both scoot forward until we are very close facing each other. We look up into each others eyes in the same moment and see the excitement and passion. Leaning in we kiss and touch, my hand reaches for the dildo and I slip it between our bodies. Sal reaches down and grabs onto her end letting out a giggle. We each insert the head into our warm, wet pussies and scoot even closer together leaning backwards and lying down on the bed as we do. It as if we know just how to make it work.

Our bodies begin to move back and forth as large dildo moves in and out of us. I stretch my hands down and grab onto Sal’s hands. We lift our heads to look at each other and grind and fuck one another other. The feeling is so powerful. I can hear our juices against the toy along with our own moans and cries. Dropping our hands I remove my half of the dildo and tell Sal to roll over. She does quickly. I take the toy and give her a few strokes before I get behind her and turn to where our asses our almost touching then reinsert the dildo back into me.

We begin moving back and forth again. Each of us taking the big dong into us and grinding back onto until our asses touch. It’s hot and erotic. I reach down and furiously rub my clit and can feel my orgasm building. I know Sal is close to by the sounds she is making too. My head dips down and I look under us seeing past my own body to Sal’s. She is rubbing her clit and moaning loudly.

“Ohhhhhhhhh, god yes!” I cry out and Sal cries out she is cumming. We buck and grind down on the double headed delight and cum hard until both of us are exhausted. I ease off the toy and turn around and gently remove it from Sal. Tossing it aside I move up and taking her into my arms we kisses deeply. We are both spent from our orgasms but feel euphoric as well. Smiles and giggles come easily and I look into Sal’s eyes and say, “Well that’s one way for two girls to get to know each other.” We both bust out laughing and kiss again.

I sit up and look at Sal, suddenly thinking about tonight and how Mike is going to feel when he sees her. We talk a few minutes about it. Knowing that tonight is going to be even better then what we have just shared and that is saying a lot.

“Ok lady, its time for you to go have a nap first so you’re rested and then make yourself beautiful for my husband.” I walk Sal to the door of my bedroom. “I will have Carlotta bring you up some tea and a snack when she gets back. I will meet you down in the living room at 7pm then we will go to the club and see our birthday boy.”

“I am so glad you’re here Sal.” I tell her.

She smiles back at me, “I am too Tess. I knew I wanted to come down and see Mike more then anything. I wanted to meet you too and have been curious about you. But I had no idea we would do what we have done today and how natural and right it would feel.”

We kiss again and embrace and Sal glides down the hallway wearing only her cover-up and carrying her tankini and shoes in her hand. She looks back at me in the doorway and blows me a kiss. I blow one back and close the door to my room smiling and letting out a sigh of contentment. Going into the bathroom I close the door and turn on the shower.

Old 10-11-2004, 08:05 PM
arOusal art!st!

Gliding down the hallway in a state of euphoric bliss I find my way back to my suite. My mind a blur with images of Tess’ naked body and mine tangled together. The sensations so new and fresh now imprinted themselves as permanent memories of this shared intimacy. The warmth of her skin against mine, her mouth gentle and voracious all at once exploring my sweet spots made me dizzy with desire. I closed the door behind me, leaned against the door and let out soft squeal of delight. Our shared orgasm and way we seemed to sense the others want was beyond any dream I’d ever had. I set my things down and thought of the sounds Tess emitted as she was cumming, it was so primal and sexy, and such a turn on to me. I think just hearing her moan, would make my panties wet.

I opted for a soak in the luxurious tub; the bathroom of the suite was just too inviting not to be properly enjoyed. I ran the water adding some sweetly scented foaming bath to the water then ran back to my camera and grabbed my memory chips. While I waited for the tub to fill I uploaded the images I’d taken of Tess just an hour ago poolside. As I uploaded the pictures I was surprised at how many I had been able to actually take, as my mind seemed more preoccupied with seducing her than taking pictures. In assessment, we had captured nearly two hundred images of her natural beauty.

I drifted back into the bathroom to check the water; the tub is full. Removing my robe I stepped into the sea of bubbles surrounded by candlelight and the afternoon sun. I let my body sink into the warm water feeling it caress my flesh where just moments ago Tess had touched me. I let out a satisfied sigh and close my eyes. Tess was so much more than I had expected. Mike had shared with me specific details about his beautiful wife, I had always thought as his way of heating me up, seducing me with his words, enticing me and to invoke thoughts of new explorations and adventures into my mind. Again, she enters my mind, her graceful beauty, her piercing electric blue eyes and a voice that could melt steel, Tess, indeed radiates sensuality.

Reaching for the soap, my mind drifts to tonight. I rub the sweetly scented soap in my hands causing a nice lather. A flash memory of how Tess touched me and explored my body shivers through my being. My hands now move down my chest and over my tits, I slide my hands down to my stomach and then slowly back up to the underside of my pink globes. My fingers stretch and rub over my nipples, instantly they pop to attention and soon I feel the tingle that always occurs with nipple play, the charge of energy that fills my cunt and causes my clit to swell and take immediate notice.

I lather up my hands, gliding them up my arms to my shoulders and into my armpits. I rinse, and lather again. My hands ride the cushion of lather on my wet skin all the way to my mons. I feel the small patch of soft curls and the smoothness of my shaved lips. My fingers reach down and separate my lips; the water touches my puss, and then I slip a finger inside and a small soft moan drips from my mouth. With a gentle hand I stroke my clit while pumping, now, two fingers into my cunt. Fingers pumping in and out, in and out, as if emulating the waves hitting the beach outside, while fingertips tango on my pink pearl. With newfound energy I finger myself to sweet orgasm. Slowly I sink into the water with a smile on my face and wet my hair. I reach for the shampoo and wash my hair thinking about what I can do to make tonight something special for both Mike and Tess. I rinse and reach for towel, patting myself dry. Stepping from the tub an idea occurs to me, I slip back into my robe and head back to the computer.

Sitting at my laptop I proceed to sort through the pictures we had taken, looking at each one for keeper-quality, weeding out and deleting my errors and mis-shots due to my excitement. I sorted them looking for the five best pictures to use for my plan. A gentle knock on my door, “Ms. Morgan, I have some tea for you.”

“Come in Carlotta.”

Carlotta enters the room with a tray in hand. On the tray is an orchid spray in a bud vase, a teapot, teacup, and sliced fresh fruits. “Thank you Carlotta, it looks wonderful.”

“The Mrs. said you’d need an afternoon pick-me-up,” Carlotta smiled.

“How long have you been with the Ryan’s Carlotta?”

“Ten years ma’am. The Ryan’s are very good to me.”

“I’m sure they are, they are good people. I want to do something special for them Carlotta, but I need your help to pull it off. Can you help me?”

“I’m …I’m not sure ma’am, what is it?” she stammers.

“No need to worry, it’s all good. You know I am a photographer Carlotta?”

“Yes ma’am, I saw your camera at lunch.”

“Tess, umm…Mrs. Ryan, and I took some pictures today that I’d like to get printed and framed for a gift to Mike tonight and it will be a surprise for Tess as well,” I beamed a bright smile of excitement at Carlotta. I fished a disc from my computer bag and copied the images onto the disc. In detail, I proceeded to tell Carlotta of my plan, how I wanted them printed and framed, to have the package wrapped and delivered to the club. She nodded in understanding. Carlotta gasped as I checked the images on the disc and shared them with her.

“Mrs. Ryan she is such a beauty!”

“She is indeed! Do you think they will both find these to their liking?”

“Oh yes ma’am, how couldn’t they, Mrs. Ryan looks like an angel.”

“She certainly does Carlotta, she certainly does,” I said softly as I made a layout for the printers and frames to follow. I wanted this series to be laid out properly to have the full effect. I reached into my purse and handed Carlotta five crisp $100 bills, “This should cover the cost and you can keep any extra for your effort in helping me with this surprise. I appreciate that you are willing to help me.”

“Seeing your work, Ms. Morgan it is my pleasure to help you make Mr. Ryan’s birthday a special day.”

I thanked Carlotta again and she left me alone in my suite. I poured some mint tea into the cup and sipped it slowly, as I continued to flip through the images of Tess. It was no mystery to me why Mike was so in love with his wife, she had it all; she was charming, beautiful, adventurous and spirited all wrapped up in a stunningly sensual package. Now they will both see it, through my eyes. With my plan in place and Carlotta’s assistance, I feel better about tonight. I know it is going to be an incredible experience for me, I want to make sure that I can at least give them a gift to make it an ardent memory for the both of them.

Now to look through the clothes I brought with and find the right outfit to make my first live impression on Mike the best. I know Mike loves my ass; maybe I should choose an outfit that accentuates my behind. I hold up several dresses and admire myself in the mirror. I choose a soft charcoal gray-colored sweater dress that clings sweetly to all my curves. I disrobe, and reach for my Ralph Lauren Goodbye lotion and slather it onto my legs, arms and shoulders, across my chest bone and around the back of my neck. I love the way it shimmers on my skin and hope that Mike will like it too. I find the special bra and panties I bought just for tonight. The bra is a beautiful silvery gray satin and lace demi-cup style that will surely enhance the view of my bosom. The way it lifts my less than youthful chest is complimentary and turning this way and that in the mirror, I approve. Next, I step into the matching thong with the lace inset in the front and turn to inspect my rearview. I grab the lotion and rub some shimmer on my bottom. I want to be as enticing and memorable as possible.

Grabbing the soft dress, I step into it and slide it up my body. The hem stops about three inches above my knees and the fabric hugs my body gently. I bring the front of the dress up over my chest and bring the neck up and button it behind my neck. The dress has a mock turtleneck with a peek-a-boo keyhole-cutout in the front right at the cleavage and the back is open from the waist up to where it buttons at the back of my neck. Now, to finish my ensemble with a sultry look created with makeup. I go over to my laptop and turn on some music; I dance my way to the bathroom and try to figure out what will look best on my face tonight.
Old 10-14-2004, 08:53 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Stepping into the shower I let the hot, steamy water wash over my body. I close my eyes and smile thinking how incredible this day has been so far with Sal. I had hoped that we would feel a sexual attraction between the two of us. But it had far exceeded my dreams. From the moment I had looked into her lovely green eyes I had wanted her. I was not a stranger to being with women. However, I was selective with the women I shared myself with. Sal was by far the most sensual woman I had ever been with.

Today was magical in every sense of the word. I was thrilled at the way we hit it off and talked like two old friends that had always known one another. Then at lunch the chemistry had really intensified between us. When Sal said she wanted to photograph me out by the pool I was delighted. Then what happened while I was on the chaise would burn in my mind forever. The passion between us was so incredible. Sal was such an erotic woman, no wonder Mike had gone on and on about her.

I closed my eyes savoring the memory of how Sal bringing me to an orgasm that had left me breathless and hungry for more. When we had gotten to my bedroom I couldn’t wait to touch, kiss and taste her. She had been so responsive to whatever I did to her that I truly felt privileged to be the first woman that she had shared her sexuality with. I couldn’t wait for tonight and what I knew would be a birthday my love would never forget.

I reach for my scented shampoo and lathered it into my long, blonde hair, thinking of tonight. My mind goes to my sexy husband and how surprised he is going to be. I can picture the look on his face already and let out a giggle as I rinse the shampoo from my eyes and applythe conditioner. I take my bath sponge and the scented gel and begin rubbing it over my body. Inhaling the fragrance and letting my mind go back to when Sal was touching and kissing me. I love how soft a woman’s hands and lips are. How gentle and loving they can be when inflicting such sweet pleasure.

I move the sponge over my breast, down my stomach and to my shaved pussy. The sponge’s slightly rough texture feels good on my smooth flesh as I move it in a circular motion. My other hand goes back to my large globes and I squeeze my soapy hand into them. My nipples harden and I feel the ache returning to my clit. I was insatiable today I thought with a grin as I let out a moan.

I reach up and detach the showerhead. Turning it to a high pulse I first move it over my chest. Letting the jets of water beat against my breast and move to my nipples, loving the sensations it causes. Then moving slowly down my stomach to my waiting pussy I jerk and moan loudly as the pounding water hits my clit. My shower has a built in seat in the corner and I move to sit down spreading my legs wide and leaning my head back against the tiled wall. Closing my eyes I give into the feelings of the jets of water shooting onto my clit. The feelings are so intense and I can feel my climax building rapidly. Pressing the shower head hard unto my swollen clit I cum and cum, biting my lip to keep from screaming out. Finally I move the water off me and wait for my breathing to return to normal and hurry to finish my shower.

I step out of the shower and wrap myself in a plush terry cloth robe then go to my make-up table and sit down examining my face as I smooth in the rich moisturizer. A familiar knock sounds on the door and Carlotta enters with my late afternoon tea.

“Thank you Carlotta,” I say smiling at her and as always marveling at how beautiful her light brown skin is. Carlotta has been with us a long time and I trust her completely.

“How is Ms. Morgan coming along?”

“Very well, she has had her bath and asked me to take care of something for her so I will need to go out for a while if that is acceptable with you?”

Not wanting to pry and sensing it was a surprise of some sort I ask no questions and tell Carlotta to take all the time she needs. As she shuts the door on her way out I turn back to the mirror and begin expertly applying my make-up making sure to play up my best features, which are my blue eyes and full lips.

Once that is done I go and blow dry my hair and apply some shine serum to it for that extra sparkle. Taking the sides I pull them back with a diamond clip so that my face is exposed leaving the rest of my long, golden mane falling down to the middle of my back. Moving to my lingerie draw I take out the brand new white lace demi bra and matching thong. Slipping into them I admire myself in the full-length mirror. Not bad I think smiling at how firm and high my breasts sit in the bra, the little triangle of fabric that just covers my freshly shaven mound is sure to appeal to Mike and hopefully Sal will appreciate it also.

Going into my huge walk in closet I pull out the red Nicole Miller dress that had also been bought for this night. The fabric was a soft stretch silk that hugged my body like a glove as I slipped it on. It was a halter style dress that had a plunging neckline, open back and an asymmetrical hemline that fell to just above my knees. Slipping my manicured feet into the strapy, red Marc Jacobs shoes with the 4” heels I feel tall, beautiful and very sexy.

I put on the 3-carat diamond earrings and matching diamond pendent necklace that had been given to me by Mike for our last anniversary. I spray on some Channel 5 and take a final look at myself and decide that I look the best I am going to. I grabbed my handbag, walk out of my room and head down to the living room to call and see if the limo was on its way.

Last edited by TinglingTess : 10-14-2004 at 09:37 PM.