Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-14-2004, 09:05 AM
more monkey than human

Room 36

Hi all
I started writing this story a while ago, just for my own entertainment, but never got around to finishing it....

It had long been my fantasy to join a couple for a threesome. But when the day arrived I felt kind of nervous. It seemed so strange to think in just a few minutes time I would be naked in a hotel bed with a couple who I had never actually met, just chatted so briefly with on the internet. I would have prefered to have met up for a few drinks before we got started, get to know each other a little better, but they had both insisted that we do it this way.
So there I was, in the hotel bar, drinking a whisky and coke, waiting for them to summon me.
Eventually, my phone rang. The voice on the other end sounded nervous and excited, "Hi there. You ready?"
"Yeah, sure," I replied
She giggled and just said "come on up, babe. Room 36" and hung up.
I finished my drink and made my way into the lobby and up the stairs. My heart was thumping in my chest and my mouth was dry. But, despite the anxiety, my cock was already beginning to harden. I couldn't believe that my favourite sexual fantasy was about to come true.
I reached room 36. took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
The door was open by a woman who's real name I still didn't even know, but who I recognised from the explicit pictures that had arrived in my email a few weeks previously. She was wearing a bath robe, tied loosely around the waste, it had obviously been put on in a hurry. Her shoulder length hair was messed up. It was clear that they had already got the party started.
It was even clearer that this was the case when I entered the room. Her husband was lying naked on the bed, his cock already rigid and glistening with what I assumed was her saliva. He smiled and said "Hi". As I returned the greeting his wife removed the robe to reveal her beautiful naked body.
I didn't know what to do with myself at first. There was an uncomfortable pause. Then she simply smiled and said "Get undressed".
I felt a little shocked somehow. They had made it clear in there emails that they had both wanted this to be an anonymous encounter, but I certainly hadn't expected things to move this fast!
The woman kneeled down next to her husband on the bed and gripped his 8 inch cock tightly in her left hand and began to slowly stroke it, as she watched me strip.
I got undressed quickly, leaving my clothes in a heap on the floor. My cock was fully hard now and I was desperate to get in on the action.