Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-14-2003, 06:43 AM
Banned

My Sister's Son

My Sister's son Ronny.

There sure aren't many who would opt to spell their sexual experiences unless one gets a chance and only until one is inspired about such to share and be shared...Well this is one Hell-of-A fellow my elder sisters son Ronny. The incident thrashed the very fabric of fantasy in a normal girl like me and it was around the time when I went to visit my sisters family to spend the summer holidays at her home in Bellary. My sisters son Ronny also happened to be around for his spend his summer holidays. Ronny was then studying in a Public School in Andhara Pardesh at Guntur. I vaguely was aware that Ronny was dismissed from School because he wrote some sex stories in the Library class and they were passed around the whole campus.

The Jesuit father Miranda had caught him red-handed and threw him out of the school. Now Ronny was stuck and I herd that he was planning to give some direct exams to finish his schooling!. I reached Bellary one fine evening on a hot summer day. Ronny was there to receive me at the gate. My sisters husband who was working for the Railways was off on a long tour and we...I mean my sister who's working as a Lecturer in a Governments Women's College and her son Ronny. Were to spend the time in that vast Bungalow. The servants generally complete their jobs and are off to their home by six O'clock.

Ronny had turned eighteen only last year and I was going on nineteen and doing my final BA. Actually Ronny is a very creative and a bold fellow and may be this attitude lands him up in some trouble or the other. This is the first time that I've come to spend my holidays and we never had the opportunity to live together.

Well coming back to the main theme....I got off the cab and sure Ronny was there at the gate and he wished me. Ronny seemed happy to receive me and he straight took me inside to my sister's bedroom. My sister hugged me and welcomed me and we sat on her bed exchanging lots of pleasantries till it was about 7pm and my sister asked me to bathe and freshen up and get ready for dinner.

The bathroom had a peculiar geography in the sense that there was a six feet wall separating the bathroom and the toilet and each had individual doors with one common light between the two. It indeed was a long journey that I had and the pressure in my bladder ushered me into the toilet for my relief. I bolted the door and sat on the Indian commode facing the door. As I was sitting and relaxing I did notice that there were some cracks in the wooden door and even some small slits. I heard some movement outside and knew that it was Ronny hanging around right outside. I was full of jitters as I knew that Ronny was there outside and peeping at my pussy and my crap. I knew that nothing could be done now so why not relax and complete my ongoing relieving job in the toilet.

How much more awkward could I feel I thought ...Ok why not let Ronny have a glance at my pussy as I pee and let him watch me as I shit. He must be keenly watching my pussy and my vagina lips...me being dusky in color my pussy too was slightly dark with thick vagina lips and a very red inside. I parted my vagina lips and tried to have a peck at my clit.

I wanted to ensure that Ronny had a good glimpse at my cunt. Suddenly I thought "Don't tell me Ronny is Incestuous and must have watched his mother pee and shit and even while she bathed?"

Well this was getting at something and I sure wanted it to go a little further..."Why, what's there if your kith and kin happen to observe your nakedness and what the hell even if we had sex with our own kith and kin...It would be a very family kind of scene and you need not bother that things would be known outside the Family?".

We completed our dinner and all the time I noticed that Ronny was continuously ogling at me and my breasts and at my buttocks without anything being said.

I was wondering what could have gone wrong, why is Ronny doing so? My sister said that she was too tired and would retire into her bedroom.

She also said that it being summer it would be fine if I wanted to sleep on the terrace and that Ronny would arrange for a mosquito net to be draped. I had not said anything but Ronny nodded his head and went into the guest room and fetched a rolled up mattress and we were climbing the stairs to the terrace with a torchlight in my hand.

The terrace was a large one and there was some moonlight just enough to spread my mattress without having to use the torchlight that I held in my hands. Ronny made my bed in no time went down to fetch his own mattress. Now what? I thought, any way let me carry-on for whatever there may be in store. I slowly crawled into my mattress and tried to sleep. I had worn a light cotton petticoat and draped a half-sari with a matching blouse and my breasts looked out with pride and I just smiled at myself as I played with my nipples. Ronny returned and spread his mattress not far away from mine and he gave a quick look and he too crawled on to it and crashed off. I don't know when I fell asleep.

In the middle of the night I sort of woke up suddenly as I felt a soft caress on my lips. It was Ronny who was crouched next to my mattress and was lightly kissing me. I made an attempt not to open my eyes. Ronny lay flat very close to me but on the floor of the terrace. Ronny slightly covered me with the thin blanket and it half covered me. For a moment things were all quiet and I dosed off into a mild sleep, I even thought that I must have dreamed of some stranger's caress on my lips. After a time Ronny moved his hands towards me through the thin blanket and I felt thrilled as his fingers crawled towards my breasts and my waist. For a moment I was scared of moving and was too worried of the embarrassment if I woke up. Ronny must have mustered enough courage as I felt his hands proceed further.

My excitement and delight were catching up as my body suddenly became hot, Ronny very skillfully unbuttoned my blouse from the front side and also managed to do away my bra in a swift but calm motion. I was now completely nude at the top. Ronny slightly ran his hands on the contours of my breasts first and then slowly cupped my soft apples. My nipples started to bulge and were growing under his touch and I knew that Ronny would realize that I was aroused by his sensual touch as he felt my hardened nipples and I still had to do the drama of being deep asleep. I let him play and squeeze my nipples and god I was enjoying it!.

My body was gaining heat and I felt sort of stiff with the summer heat on. As Ronny was lying besides me I felt his cock becoming hard as it pressed against his shorts. Ronny just lay like in dream just cupping my breasts. Suddenly Ronny slipped off into a deep sleep with his hands still under the blanket still holding my erect nipples. As it was quite hot I just let the blanket slip off my body. Ronny slowly brought his body and cuddled against mine.
I let him have his way as Ronny lunged his face and planted a wet kiss on my closed eyelids. I moaned in desire. Ronny now had the guts and he clutched my left breast and put my nipple in his mouth and started sucking it. I knew I had to give-in some time or other and slowly I brought my hands and felt his body against mine. We kissed each other as he fondled, squeezed and sucked my other boob.

I let my hands slip lower and held his erect cock. I pulled the foreskin back and started masturbating him. Ronny then made a U-turn and rested his face near my Venus mound. My skirt was already hiked almost to my knees and it was very easy for Ronny to slip his fingers towards my bush. His fingers ran over my thick bush and he slowly lifted my skirt and had a peep at my cunt in the wee hours. He pulled his forefinger from my cunt and he slipped it right through into his mouth. I knew that it was almost morning and others can see us from their terraces and thought let me put a stop to this and I still as if in sleep adjusted my skirt and covered myself with the blanket and slept off peacefully till my sister came and woke me up.

The next morning, things looked very normal and I too behaved as though all was normal and never gave out even a hint as to the happenings on the terrace. My sister bade us Bye in the morning around 7.30am and quickly buzzed off to her College. As situation would have it only one servant fellow had turned up and he too picked up the lunch box of my sister and was away by eleven O'clock....Well it was all quiet after my sister's departure and by 11am, Ronny suggested that we go to the Drawing Room and watch the TV program "ftv" since there was a live show from Paris. I settled in a sofa and Ronny sat on the carpet close to the TV with the remote. It was Ronny who broke the silence "Auntie...I wanted to tell you that you're a wonderful women and tell me how men can just ignore such a Voluptuous and a charming personality as you.... I'm sure you must be getting flooded with requests for dating by lots of hungry fellows...I mean boyfriends" Ronny put on the channel and looked at me.

I knew this was a tricky situation and I just looked at him smiling and said "Oh thanks Ronny...that was a great compliment' actually I've been so busy that I haven't given much thought about it" Ronny pointed out at the seminude females in the ftv channel showing various classy and sexy lingerie. Ronny waved his hands and called me down to sit on the carpet. I involuntarily stood up and walked towards Ronny and sat down.

"My goodness....Auntie you have a wonderful seductive aroma about you" Ronny made some sniff sort of expression and I just sat next to him smiling. Ronny draped his hands around my waist and drew me close to him...He glanced at my face and instantly planted a kiss on my soft lips. I knew that things were getting out of control and just yielded to his actions. Ronny held my face close and started kissing my face and neck as he fondled my breasts and again kissed my closed eyelids. I parted my lips and Ronny slowly shoved his tongue into my mouth and started sucking my saliva. I was feeling too heavenly even to protest...It looked like as though we have started this love game long time ago and it has just continued from where it was left. Ronny got up and closed the door as I slid and lay on the carpet. Ronny also crawled besides me and we were hugging and rubbing our clothed bodies against each other...He slowly undid my blouse and felt by breasts over my bra.

He started licking my nipple area over my bra and suddenly he lifted my right arm and shoved his face under my arm and started licking and sucking my armpit. My hand found my bra clip and I freed my breasts.

Ronny lost no time but clutched my breasts and started squeezing and mauling my breasts. Next his hands crawled over my waist and he shoved his hands right into my petticoat and straight groped my cunt and squeezed my cunt. He further ventured and with slight difficulty held my clit with his fingers and started to tickle it and smear it with the cunt juice he just scooped off my cunt. I was feeling intoxicated and begged "Ronny do something ...I'm on fire".

He got up and pulled me up along with him. He held my hips and drew me towards him and whispered in my ears...

"Auntie the time has come for our union...You know this would just be between us and we have lots more days and years ahead of us and you know we can really reach heaven....provided you cooperate and want it"...He eagerly pulled down his pants and took my hand and made me take his cock out. My god I thought his cock was already erect and his cock head shone and glistened. Mind you this was my first cock and my whole body shivered and shrugged when I had the little devil in my hands. Somehow I was amazed at his cock and thought it would be appropriate to kiss his cock. I knelt and started kissing his cock and slowly without any shame pushed it into my mouth and started licking his cock crown and also sucked his cock.

Ronny was too fast for me, He without much fumbling nor trouble just made me naked in a couple of minutes. I stood nude in front of him and tried to hide my pussy with my hands when Ronny looking at me, kissed my breasts and pressed my nakedness against him by pressing my buttocks at his groin.

I felt his cock grow against my vagina and felt a tremendous urge to be fucked by him. Ronny gestured and made me lie on the carpet flat on my bare back and he sat at my pussy and felt my cunt lovingly. He smothered many kisses on my vagina and he slowly parted my legs wider and started feeling and licking my thighs and under...He lifted me by my waist and had my Venus Mound stuck to his face. His fingers crawled still under into the crack of my ass cheeks and he took out some saliva by his finger and rubbed his saliva on my anus...He sniffed my cunt and bit my clit as he played at my anus...He suddenly pushed his finger into my ass and he gripped and lifted my waist much higher into his face by just with the finger poked into my anus. He balanced my groin with only one finger stuck deep in my rectum and he twisted and curled his finger in my anus feeling the musky cream that involuntarily oozed from my rectum.

He lay in between my legs and put my legs on either of his shoulders and made me to arch with my head on the carpet and my groin against his face and my legs over his shoulders. My vagina was being scrubbed against his shaved face and he crept and inserted his tongue deep into my vagina and he went on to suck my cunt juices off my pussy. He lap-kissed and swooped my cunt like a mad dog. The sensation was unbearable and I just parted my legs further and lifted my legs and pulled him and shoved his head right into my cunt and begged him "Ronny eat me...and don't leave me here...please fuck me, please fuck your Auntie....I promise to be everything that you want....I'm going out of my mind...Help me....Someone fuck me".

Ronny just knelt at my pussy and positioning his stiff cock at the opening of my cunt just plunged his cock deep into my pussy. I had to reach out to take normal breadth and as he started his thrusting movements...I felt his meat slide in and slide out of my pussy.

Suddenly I noticed and felt warm fluid oozing and I felt his cock tearing and puncturing my maidenhood. I felt sharp shooting pain in my vagina and knew that my entire self and my womb was on fire. Ronny kept his fuck pace and he used his fingers to trace and feel the movement of his cock at the juncture of the crack where Ass meets Cunt.

I gathered my guts and strength and holding Ronny I whispered "Please Ronny don't cum and spill your seed in my cunt, for I've got to yet marry...You'll make me pregnant otherwise" Ronny increased his pace and rhythm of fucking me and soon he pulled out his cock and offered it to my mouth. Having nothing more to say, I just opened my mouth and sucked his sperm as it hit the back of my throat. I gulped and emptied his sack and Ronny lay exhausted beside me and held me close to his nakedness and whispered "Thank you Auntie....Only promise me that you're mine and will be mine forever...Wherever you are and whatever you are , you'll sure feed me you're milk and give me the "Mooksham" For we'll not let the deep secret out but relish every moment that we're together. Promise me Auntie" Said Ronny pleading and squeezing and my breasts. I stroked Ronny's head lovingly"...........

I had to say something "Oh my sweet fellow, you have redeemed my sexual hunger and have ignited the flame into the sexual arousal and I tell you one thing....The amount of freedom gained out this experience is too precious and I wish to fulfil all your dreams till they cum true...Only we should be careful about our relation, we should hide it and most of all we shouldn't let your mommy know of this"...I promise to give you anything".

Ronny kept staring at me and said "Come on auntie lets wash up", We went into the bathroom and as I sat down to have a pee, Ronny came and sat in front of me.....He made a bowl sort of thing with his hands and asked me to pour my pee. I was shy but then I peed my splash of my piss into his hands and Ronny just took my own pee and washed his face and my cunt..... @