Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-25-2004, 04:07 PM

Cousins part 1

Joey’s cousin Laura often stayed over his house. She slept in his room on the floor usually. He often fantasized about her, and sometimes while she was sleeping there he would masturbate in his bed, almost wishing she would wake up and catch him. One night, when he was 19 and she was 18, she did wake up. He didn’t have a sheet over himself because it was hot, and she saw him stroking his cock. His eyes were closed, so he didn’t notice her watching him. She was a little freaked out by seeing her cousin jacking off, but also turned on. She watched him silently. She had sometimes fantasized about Joey, and she could see how big his cock was. Her hand slowly made it’s way down to her pussy, and she began rubbing herself without even realizing it. She also didn’t have a sheet covering her, and she knew if Joey looked over he would see her rubbing her clit.

Joey heard a sound from the floor, and looked over to make sure Laura wasn’t awake. To his surprise, she was not only awake, but was moving her hand around in her panties and staring at him. His hand froze on his cock. He didn’t know what to do. Laura kept rubbing herself, looking at him with an expression of desire. He knew that she was his cousin, but at that moment, he didn’t care. She looked very hot, and was turning him on even more by masturbating. He got out of his bed and went over to her, his erect cock hanging out of his boxers. He knelt down next to her and pulled her panties off. Laura just kept rubbing her clit, watching Joey. She was so excited she didn’t know what else to do. Joey moved her hand away and spread her legs. He looked at her for a moment, rubbing her thighs. She looked back at him, trembling with excitement. Joey bent his head down and began licking her clit. Laura gasped and shut her eyes. Joey’s tongue on her clit felt so good, and she was even more excited that it was her hot cousin that was pleasing her.

Joey rubbed her sides and breasts as he sucked on her clit and moved his tongue around her wet pussy. He pushed it inside her as far as it could go. He began teasing her, licking her clit and then licking inside her pussy. Laura moaned and gasped with pleasure, trying to keep quiet so Joey’s parents wouldn’t hear them in the next room. Laura’s pussy quivered as Joey teased her with his tongue.

Eventually Joey started to lick her clit in a circular motion, going faster and faster without stopping. Laura gasped and trembled with pleasure as Joey kept going faster and faster with his tongue. She felt herself getting to an orgasm very rapidly, and soon enough her excitement exploded. She arched her back and moaned as she orgasmed. Joey kept licking furiously until she had finally calmed down. He smiled at her, and she smiled back.

“Oh god, Joey,” Laura gasped, “that felt so good.” Joey smiled and looked down at his cock. He was incredibly horny, and he wanted Laura very bad.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” Joey said, leaning over her. He kissed her deeply, swirling his tongue around hers passionately. She returned the kiss with just as much passion. Joey couldn’t believe he was kissing his hot cousin. He was so excited and horny. He pulled back and looked at her. “You had some fun, now it’s my turn.”

He picked her up and put her on the edge of his desk next to the computer. He spread her legs open and shoved his cock into her without hesitation. She gasped loudly and clutched the desk tightly. Joey slowly slid his hard cock in and out of her, filling her up and making her moan softly. Joey loved her expression as he started to go faster and faster. Laura pushed herself against him as he fucked her. Joey couldn’t believe he was having sex with his cousin he had fantasized about so long.

He went harder and faster, unable to control himself. Laura gasped and moaned, clutching the desk tighter. She leaned back and gasped as she orgasmed, her body shaking with pleasure. Joey pumped his cock into his beautiful cousin as she orgasmed, suddenly shooting his huge load into her. Laura groaned with pleasure as she felt Joey fill her pussy with his warm cum. Joey gasped as he pulled his cock out, dripping with juice. He sat down in the chair by the desk to catch his breath. Laura smiled at him.

“Oh Joey,” Laura gasped, “that was so good. I can’t believe we just did that.”

“I can’t either,” Joey smiled, “but I’m so glad we did.” Laura said she had to go to the bathroom. She put on some clothes and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. When she came back, Joey was laying on the bed.

“I can’t believe this,” Laura said, sitting down next to him, “This is bad.”

“What are you talking about?” Joey said, “It was amazing.”

“I know, but Joey, you’re my cousin. This is so wrong.”

“So what?” Joey asked, “You do take your pills regularly, right?”

“Yeah,” Laura said, “but that’s not the point. We’re cousins.”

“That doesn’t matter,” Joey said, “as long as no one knows about it.”

“No,” Laura shook her head, looking worried, “we can’t ever do that again.” Joey moved his hand to Laura’s waist and slipped it into her pants. He began rubbing her clit gently.

“Stop it,” Laura said, moving her legs together. Joey kept rubbing her, watching her expression of pleasure mixed with nervousness.

“You know it feels good,” Joey said. He was getting turned on by her expression. He felt her pussy getting wet again.

“No, stop… Joey…” Laura said, trying not to moan with pleasure. She pulled his hand out of her pants. He sat up and pushed her down on the bed, pulling her pants and panties off.

“Come on,” Joey whispered into her ear, climbing on top of her.

“Joey get off me,” Laura gasped. Joey’s cock was hard again, and he pulled down his boxers. He slid his it into Laura’s wet pussy, kissing her passionately. Laura gasped and squirmed under him.

“Joey stop it,” Laura moaned weakly, “god Joey, stop it…”

“Doesn’t it feel good,” Joey gasped into her ear. He kissed and licked her neck, kissed her cheeks, kissed her lips. He slowly slid himself in and out of her, loving every moment of it. Laura felt Joey’s hard cock filling her up. She loved how it felt inside of her, but she knew that having sex with him was wrong.

“Oh… ooohhh… Joey… please stop… you can’t do this… we can’t do this…” Laura moaned and gasped.

“Yes we can,” Joey moaned softly, “just enjoy it Laura. It feels so good. You’re so good.”

“Oh my god,” Laura moaned in protest, “Joey no, we can’t…”

“Shhh,” Joey whispered, his hard cock going in and out of her slowly. Every thrust brought a wave of pleasure to both of them. Laura moaned as she felt herself getting close to an orgasm. Joey also felt himself getting close to cumming again.

“Joey, no… no…” Laura moaned as she orgasmed, loving the feeling of her orgasm. She trembled with pleasure beneath him.

“You are soooo good,” Joey moaned softly as he orgasmed into her, spilling another load of cum into her warm pussy. Laura sighed with pleasure and moaned gently.

“Oh Joey,” she gasped softly.

“See,” Joey smiled, “you love it.”

“But we can’t keep doing this,” Laura said, “It’s not right, you know that.”

“We’ll see about that,” Joey said.

Laura went back to her sleeping bag on the floor, exhausted. She knew that what she did was wrong, but she had loved every minute of it. Joey fell asleep on his bed, also very tired. He was amazed that he had just had sex with his hot cousin. He had loved it so much, and he knew she did too. He was confident she would get over her fears, and he looked forward to more fun with her.

Joey woke up during the night. He had been having an erotic dream about Laura, and his cock was hard. He looked down and saw that Laura was laying on her side, sleeping on the floor. He crept down to the floor, unable to control himself. His memory of what had happened earlier that night, his dream, and his hard cock drove him to creep up behind his sleeping cousin. He slowly pulled her panties down, careful not to wake her. He began to very gently rub her clit. Laura didn’t wake up, but her pussy started to get wet. Joey could barely contain his excitement as he very gently slid his cock into her pussy.

Laura woke up with a gasp, feeling Joey’s cock filling her pussy. It was sliding in and out of her slowly and gently. She didn’t say anything, but she felt Joey’s body behind her. His hands rubbed up and down her body, playing with her breasts and sometimes rubbing her clit. Laura moaned softly, surrendering herself to the pleasure. Joey kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear while he gently made love to his cousin, thrusting his hard cock into her slowly and deeply. He felt her body tremble every time he pushed himself into her. Her soft moaning turned him on even more. He was so excited that it didn’t take him very long to cum. He shot a huge load of warm cum into his cousin’s pussy. Laura groaned gently as Joey’s cum filled her, loving the feeling of it. Joey pulled his cock out slowly. Laura turned around to face Joey, kissing him deeply and rubbing up against his body.

“See,” Joey smiled, “no reason to be afraid.”

“We can’t keep doing this Joey,” Laura said, “It’s not right. But you came without giving me an orgasm that time, and I need one really bad.”

“How can I help you out with that?” Joey asked. Laura pushed him down onto his back and sat on top of him.

“I’ll take care of it,” Laura said, “you just relax.” She kissed him deeply for a few moments, and then began kissing her way down his body, eventually taking his cock into her mouth. Joey gasped with pleasure as Laura teased him with her tongue and slowly got his cock erect again. She began sucking on it slowly, making Joey moan and gasp with pleasure.

“Oh Laura… that feels soooo good…” Joey moaned. Laura kept sucking his cock until it was as hard as it could get. Then she stopped, getting up. “No don’t stop,” Joey protested, “Keep going, please…” Laura positioned herself over Joey and put his cock against her pussy. She slowly slid herself down over his cock, pushing him deep inside her pussy. Joey and Laura both gasped with pleasure. Laura started humping him slowly, speeding up little by little. Joey laid there, watching her, trying to hold his orgasm until she was satisfied. It felt so good that he had to struggle to restrain himself.

As Laura went humped him faster and faster, pushing his cock in and out of her, she began to moan louder. Soon she shoved his cock deep inside her and orgasmed, shaking with pleasure and trying not to cry out with pleasure. Joey let himself go, and shot his load inside Laura. She smiled and groaned as she felt her cousin’s cum inside her. She laid down on him, leaving his cock inside of her, and began kissing him deeply. The two cousins made out for a long time, their tongues playing with each other and soft moans escaping their lips.

As he made out with Laura, Joey began to feel more than just sexual desire for his cousin. He began to realize he falling in love with her. He loved everything about her. He loved her beautiful face and amazing body. He loved the way she kissed and the way she made love to him. He wanted that night to last forever. He wanted to keep making love and kissing her and being close to her.

Laura was unable to control herself. She couldn’t stop kissing Joey. She was so attracted to him in every way, and she loved his passion both in kissing and love making. He could fuck her hard and fast or slowly and gently, and she enjoyed both so much. But she knew that she couldn’t keep having sex with him. They were cousins, and they couldn’t keep this up. She had already done too much that night. She was staying at his house the next day and the next night, but she knew she had to keep anything else from happening. But she still loved the feeling of his cock inside her pussy, and as she made out with him, it began to get hard again. She was getting wet again. She broke the kiss and sat up.

“Where are you going?” Joey asked.

“We can’t do it again,” Laura said, “We just can’t.” Joey’s cock was already completely hard again inside her pussy.

“Sure we can,” Joey said, “doesn’t it feel good?”

“It feels incredible,” Laura said, “but we can’t, you know that.” She still sat there with his cock inside her, wanting to get up but also wanting to feel him inside her pussy. Joey sat up also, grabbing his cousin by her ass and lifting her up. He leaned her against the bed and stood up, picking her up with his cock still inside her. Laura gasped and held onto Joey to keep from falling. Joey began to move Laura back and forth, pumping his cock in and out of her gently, holding her by her tight ass.

“You are sooo good,” Joey moaned, nuzzling his face against hers.

“Put me down,” Laura whispered, moaning softly, “Stop it. We can’t have sex.”

“Yes… we…can…” Joey gasped softly. He stopped fucking her for a moment, walking over to the wall and leaning her against it for more support. Her legs and arms were wrapped around him, and his cock was still in her pussy. He began pumping his cock in and out of her faster and faster, going hard and deep. Laura moaned and gasped, unable to control herself.

“Joey… stop… no…” Laura moaned into his ear, gasping louder and louder. She loved the feeling of his cock going in and out of her fast and hard.

“I love this so much,” Joey moaned into her ear.

“I love it too,” Laura gasped, losing herself in the pleasure, “I love you Joey…. I love you…” Joey pumped his cock harder and faster, going as fast as he could.

“I… love… you… Laura…” Joey moaned into her ear. Laura buried her face against Joey’s neck and screamed with pleasure as she orgasmed. Joey also groaned as he shot his load inside her. The two of them gasped and moaned as Joey slowly stopped fucking her. He put her down, and kissed her deeply.

“Joey,” Laura said, “that was so amazing. But we really can’t do this, and you know that.”

“You said you love me,” Joey said.

“Oh god,” Laura sighed, “I do… I love you, and the way you make me feel. You make me want you so bad, and I can’t resist. But you’re taking advantage. We’re cousins, we can’t do this.”

“I can’t help it,” Joey said, “you turn me on so much. You have no idea. We can do whatever we want as long as no one finds out.”

“Just go to sleep,” Laura said, still trembling from the last orgasm. She laid down on the floor again and closed her eyes.

“Come sleep on the bed,” Joey said, sitting down on his bed.

“No,” Laura shook her head, “no more tonight. We can’t do this anymore.” Joey leaned down and kissed her.

“Well, goodnight then,” Joey said.

The two of them went to sleep that night and didn’t wake up until the morning. When Joey woke up, he had morning wood. He quickly looked around for Laura. She was sitting at his desk in his swivel chair, using his computer to talk to people on AIM. He got up and went over to her, bending down and wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her cheek and then her lips. She kissed back passionately, and then pushed him away.

“Good morning,” Joey smiled.

“Hi,” Laura sighed.

“Sleep well?” Joey asked.

“When you weren’t waking me up by fucking me,” Laura replied.

“You know you loved it,” Joey said, moving his hands down to her waist. He began pulling her pants down.

“Yes I did,” Laura said as she pushed his hands away, “But no more. We have to stop this. It was very bad what we did.”

“But it was so good,” Joey said, holding her hands with one of his and pulling her pants and panties down with the other.

“Stop it,” Laura protested, “no more, I’m serious.” She struggled to push him away, but he held her down to the chair and began rubbing her clit. “Joey I’m serious,” Laura said. She looked serious as she struggled, but Joey kept playing with her, feeling her pussy getting wet. He was very hard, and wanted her very badly. Her pussy kept getting wetter as he teased her breasts and her clit.

“Just relax,” Joey said. Laura pushed violently against him and he lost his grip on her. She fell to the ground with her pants down. She was on her hands and knees when Joey grabbed her around the middle and stood behind her.

“Joey, don’t do it,” Laura insisted, “please, just stop…” Joey shoved his cock into her pussy from behind and began fucking her hard and fast, shoving his hard cock in deeper and deeper. Laura gasped and struggled to get away, but Joey held her there, fucking her and moaning softly.

“Mmmm… doesn’t that feel good,” Joey said.

“Joey,” Laura protested, gasping and breathing heavily, “God Joey, you can’t do this… I’m your cousin…” Joey kept fucking her harder and harder, reaching one hand down to rub her clit. Laura began trembling with pleasure, still fighting to get away.

“I love you,” Joey groaned, “now just... relax…” Joey moaned. Laura suddenly broke free of Joey’s hold and scampered away to the other side of the room. Joey walked over to her and grabbed her again, shoving her onto the bed. He held her there on her back and began fucking her again, hard and fast.

“Stop it Joey,” Laura gasped, her face twisted with pleasure and fear. She loved how he took her by force, even though a part of her was still trying to stop. “No… get off me…” Laura moaned.

“Shh,” Joey whispered, not wanting his parents to wake up, “Cum for me Laura… cum for me…” He pumped his cock in and out faster and faster, getting deep inside her warm pussy. “Cum for me right now,” Joey insisted. Laura moaned and surrendered herself to Joey, orgasming and trying to keep quiet at the same time. Joey pumped his cock deep inside her and had his own orgasm, filling his cousin once again.

“Oh god,” Laura gasped, pushing Joey off of her. “You have to stop this now.”

“You loved it,” Joey said, laying down next to her and kissing her deeply. She kissed back just as passionately, pulling him close to her and wrapping her arms around him. She didn’t want to be fucking her cousin, but she couldn’t help the way she felt about him. She was absolutely in love with him.

-- reply if you want me to post the next part--