Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-18-2002, 02:02 PM

Making His Wife Cheat

I starred down at her, I had won. On her back, grabbing her ankles, exposing her twat. Her married twat that had never been penetrated by any man but her husband before, now this little white whore wife was begging me to fuck her brains out, to drive my 12" swollen black rod inot her married womb. Man I was getting good at this, this would be the third married white wife that I had seduced inot cheatin on her husband.

Laurel laid there waiting, her pussy lips swelling and pulsing. " I am going to fuck you like a real man does now, are you ready?" Oh God yes, I need you sooo bad Sean. Gonna fuck you like that wimpy husband Dan of your can't - right bitch?

In single move i lowered my massive black penis inot Laurels womanhood, the head popping into her entrance then spreading her
married vagina wide and I sunk ever closer to her cervix. the pop! Laulre shook and broke inot a sweat, her back arched and I shoved hard
The this once sweat young wite wife bellowed out an near animalistic howl as she felt my man meat pop open her cervicx and slip inot her womb.

Glarring inot her eyes I saw the tears of pain and pleasure. My tounge worked her ears as I whispered to her " Okay Laurel now you start fucking me back, buck those white married bitch hips back onto my rod.

the white bitch did it instantly and we were humping inot each other as she shook and shuddered.

Little did she know that as this knght progress she whould be come a wanto whore and be forced to watch her husband see me fuck her sensless and make her discover the pleasures of being a black owned wife and her husband Dan enter the world of Black Bull Cuckoldry