Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-17-2002, 08:36 AM
gorr4247

Enrollment Hell

I walked into my new school and went to homeroom. I quickly made a couple of friends who were cheerleaders… called Chrissy and Holly. They persuaded me to go to cherrleading tryouts. They were later that day.

The day passed without major event and I turned up for cheerleading practice. I thought I did quite well for a first time and was back in the changing rooms slipping out of my white panties ready for a hot shower. Then all of a sudden 4 big guys burst in. I tried to cover myself. They replied theres no need we will see it all eventually. I tried to stammer “what” but it wouldn’t come out. They grabbed me and blindfolded me and took me somewhere. My blindfold was taken off and I appeared to be at a large house with a giant garden.

I was told that every new girl in the cheerleaders needed to pass a ‘test’ before they could be admitted to see if they could take ‘it’. I was told that I would again be blindfolded and have to run away from all the members of the football team in the garden. The first to get his cock in my ass would get to take me home for a night and do ANYTHING he liked to me. Then I saw Jane come into the room and she told me it would be alright and she had gone through it all too. I started to say “you bit..” but was stopped by a big guy who then put the blindfold on me. I was told I had 15 seconds to run away. I ran and ran and ran and then felt a thud on my upper back and I was on the ground. I felt him grab my panties and they ripped and they were gone. Then I felt his big cock press into the small of my back. I kicked out and got away. I then felt another guy who had kicked me in the legs to try and take me down he had not succeeded but he then tackled me and brought me down with a bang. I then felt his cock at the entrance of my ass and I tensed up and started to cry. I was however saved by another guy who obviously wanted me just as much. I started to run away. I could by now hardly run as I was crying so hard thinking about how much one of those monster cocks would hurt in my virgin ass and how they would then be able to do ANYTHING to me for a whole night. I heard running behind me again…