Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-09-2002, 12:37 PM
dobbydog

Thumbs up Long Lost Friend

Marsha looked at Jonathon sitting on the couch. "It's late. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. We can catch up more in the morning. I have the day off." said Marsha. "Okay." said Jonathon "I am tired too."

Marsha walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She turned the water on and pulled the plug to close the drain. Then took off her right sock and then her left. She kept thinking about Jonathon and couldn't believe it had been 3 years since they had seen each other. Then she took off her white blouse and blue jeans. Her thoughts continued on Jonathon, his deep blue eyes and brown hair. Next she removed her bra and panties. She stepped in the shower and thought about she had been meaning to but another shower curtain. She had thought this clear one would be okay, but now that she had a guest. Oh well. He wouldn't come in without giving her a chance to grab a towel. Marsha closed her eyes and typed her head back getting her waist long hair all wet. Then she reached for the shampoo and lathered up. She then turned so her front was facing the shower spray.

Unbeknownst to Marsha Jonathon had quitely opened the door so that he could see her reflection in the mirror. As she was washin her hair he took his clothes off in the hallway. Marsha turned so her back was to the water and tipped her head back to rinse her hair off. Her eyes were still closed as she thought about Jonahton. Jonathon quietly stepped into the bathroom. Marsha turned back towards the water. She put her hands on her breasts momentarily and massaged them and the ran them over her stomach down to her clitoris. Jonathon couldn't believe his luck. He quietly opened the shower curtain, stood behind Marsha and said "Do you know how beautiful to me you are?" Marsha jumped and began to turn around. "No." said Jonathon "I'm going to help you from back here." Marsha said "Jonathon, how can you say I'm pretty?" "Well, you are." "Then you are the only one in this country who thinks overweight women are beautiful." Jonathon softly replied "Just be quiet and let me help you." He grabbed the peachberry body wash and put a little in his hands and rubbed them together to lather up. "Lean into me Marsha." said Jonathon. She did as she was told and as she did she could feel his erect penis against her buttocks. Then she felt Jonathons hands massage her breasts as he soaped them. He did such a better job then she had done. He continued in the same manner down her stomach and stopped just short of her bush and then trailed back up. He rinsed his hands off in the shower stream. Before Marsha knew it his hand was back near her bush. He found her clit and she jumped. "Do you like that?" asked Jonathon. "Mmmmm." murmured Marsha. "Face me Marsha. I'll rinse your hair out." Jonathon did that and then pushed the shower lever off with his foot. The water was still collecting in the tub. "Here, I'm going to sit down and I want you to sit between my legs with your back to me." Jonathon told Marsha. She did as she was told. As Marsha sat down she could feel his bush on the small of her back and imagined that big pushy pile of dark brown hair. Then Marsha felt the tip of his penis. This excited her. "Lean back." said Jonathon. She did and his hands began roaming her body again. First he strated massaging her shoulders. "Your tense." he whispered. "I'll help you relax." he said slyly. He continued with her hands and arms. Then his hands were on her breasts again. He massaged them and then rolled her erect nipples between this thumb and index finger gently pulling on them. After a few minutes, his left hand found the way to her clit. He began to massage that well continuing on her breasts with his other hand. She jumped again. "Frustrated?" he asked. "Mmmmm!" she murmured again. "Well, I can fix that." he said. He helped her stand as she stood. They got out of the tub and Marsha put her hair up into a towel. Jonathon grabbed another towel and began to gently dry her off. He paid special attention to her cunt. When he was done he picked her up and carried her to her bedroom and laid her down face down on the bed. He reached for the massage oil that she kept on the nigtstand. He put a little in his hands and rubbed them together then began with her shoulders. He then went to her back and legs then feet. After about half an hour he had Marsha roll over. Now he would be able to see her face as he did this. Now he began with her feet then legs, then her stomach and once again her breasts. He loved to see the smile slowly spread across her face as he touched different areas of her body. After another 15 to 20 minutes he stopped. Marsha's eyes were closed. "Are you done?" she asked. Marsha opened her eyes as Jonathon smiled slyly and said "No, there ia an area that I missed that needs special attention." Marsha could not imagine what that area was as he touched every area of her body. She again closed her eyes and as she did she felt Jonathon gently pulling her ankles open a little. She knew that he would be able to see her in all her glistening beauty. He brought her hand up to her cunt and said "Your ready aren't you?" Again, Marsha murmured "Mmmmmm!" He slowly dipped his middle finger in and out a couple of times. As he would pull out he felt her tighten a little to try and keep him there. He pulled out and began playing with her clit. He continued to fondle her clit and pciked up speed. With his left hand he started to play with her vaginia. Boy was she excited. He felt her moisture and could tell it wasn't from the shower. He picked up tempo on both her cunt and clit. Her body began to wither a little and push into him. He could tell that she was close to cuming. He pulled his finger out but kept up on her clit. He slowly slid his penis into her. As he did so she let out a big sigh and smiled at him.
Old 04-09-2002, 12:41 PM

Angry This was my post and when I posted it did not put my name.

He found himself picking up tempo. In & out in & out. Marsha began to match his movements. He continued playing with her clit. Within a couple minutes she began to breath heavily and then she screamed out and fell limp. Just as she came Jonathon also came inside her. Jonathon looked at her and she had that smile on her face again. They fell asleep together in her arms.

In the morning...
Old 04-14-2002, 06:27 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
In the morning Marsha was woken by the sound of birdsong outside her window and the pale sunlight shining through the trees dappled on her cheek. For a moment she lay wondering if the events of last night had been a dream. She turned onto her side and grinned as she saw Jonathan lying on his stomach, still asleep. His dark hair was tousled against the pillow and as she ran her eyes down his body, over the broad shoulders and tanned back, she allowed herself another little smile. The thin sheet was pulled across his buttocks and one leg, the other leg was bent and visible on the other side of the material. Marsha rolled closer to her lover and gently placed a hand on his hip. He didn’t stir, not even as she slid the hand under the sheet and stroked his buttocks. She carefully raised the sheet and peeked underneath, the rise of the muscles on his ass felt like sculpted marble to her touch. Feeling mischievous she slipped her hand lower and in between his legs, cupping the warm furry sac in her fingers before gently rolling the balls inside between fingers and thumb, at this Jonathan stirred but as Marsha watched his eyes remained closed. Now her hand moved up under his stomach searching for his manhood, as she found her goal she felt it move and twitch slightly, taking hold of the base she started to slowly massage the warm length of flesh, with each stroke she could feel it growing in her hand, swelling under her touch, pressing her fingers into the bed.
“Good morning, babe” the deep voice took her by surprise. “What have you got planned for breakfast” he said, a broad grin spreading across his handsome features.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul