Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-12-2002, 12:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to rednec9599
the pizza man

i never knew how much fun it could be delivering pizzas.you never know what you will come across.working the late night shift.i drive out to a nicer part of town.usally i get tipped pretty good in this area.but never like this.i pull into the driveway and get out of the car.as i ring the doorbell i notice no lights on.i ring the bell again but no answer.i walk around to the back door and look in.i cant see anything put the smell of pot is overwhelming.i knock on the back door a couple of times before i finally get an answer.a older lady about 35 comes to the door.dressed in a very revealing night gown.she notices immediatly notices me looking at her.sadly she also notices the buldge in my pants growing.being imberassed im apoligize.nonesense she says come in and ill get the money.when she returns she is in less than she started.she handed me the money and said lets discuss your tip.immedatly grabing my crotch.taken back but to shocked to move i watch as she unzips my pants.
Old 06-14-2002, 05:36 AM

hot pizza

"You're not in a hurry, are you? You see, I like pizza, but what I especially like is cock, the harder the better, and I haven't had any for too long!" She slides her hands under my jeans, pushing them down over my arse. As they fall to my ankles, she brings her hands round to the front of my boxer shorts and slides them inside. "Ah, here we are, a nice big cock - and it's not even very hard yet. But we can do something about that, I think. Do you like it when I stroke your cock like this? Yes, I can feel you do like it, you're getting hard, you naughty boy! Are you having dirty thoughts about what you'd like to do with this hard cock of yours?"
I'm still holding the box with the pizza in it in my left hand, but my left hand manages to find its way under the short skirt she's wearing. No tights or stockings, I notice, as my fingers graze her naked thigh.My cock takes another jump as I reach the bare skin of her bottom. No panties!
Old 06-14-2002, 05:41 AM

whoops

Quote:
I'm still holding the box with the pizza in it in my left hand, but my left hand manages to find its way under the short skirt she's wearing.

Sorry 'bout the non-sequitur, folks (now what was my right hand doing?)
Old 07-10-2002, 11:12 AM
dobbydog

I say, "you ordered the extra large sausage, right?" she smiles and as she gets on her knees, and says "yeah, this is exactly what I ordered" With that she started suck'n on my dick like it was her fuck'n job, I said that I liked pepperonis on my sausage, and released her tits, wow! the woman had cannons, she rubbed her nipples along my cock and I fucked her tits, told her she better be ready for the rail'n I was gonna give her.
Old 07-12-2002, 10:46 AM

hot pizza

Her full, red lips open wide and take my cock deep into her mouth, and her hands slide gently, oh, so lightly, up the back of my thighs and over my arse. Then she pulls me a little more firmly into her and her head bobs back and forth. My fingers splay down over her moving head, slipping through her hair and tickling the tops of her ears. She moans quietly and suck harder.
A fizz of electricity builds up in my balls, and starts to travel along the centre of my hard, hungry cock. I pull her head back and say to her: "Enough of that! I think it's time you were fucked!"
She looks up at me with a dirty grin.