Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-04-2002, 12:47 PM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
long day gets longer

I had just finished riding the last colt for the day, sweaty, tired, and feeling really gritty, as i was unsaddling my pony, i see a white truck coming up the driveway to the barn, it pulls up, parks, and out steps the woman all dreams are made of, long flowing blonde hair, around 5'9", blue eyes, long legs, at least a d cup, and an ass they was just made for luv'in, she comes over we say our hello's, and introdutions, shes looking to buy a horse, so i offer to take her around to see the stock. As we are looking/showing she starts telling me of her recent divorce and how she came out with a huge settlement, we are walking along and come up on a small stream, and she begins telling me of her love for water, so i not being bashful tell her how hot and dirty i am and suggest a quick swim the horses are'nt going anywhere i tell her, without answering she begins to strip, upon seeing her nude body i am instantly hard, when she comments about the size of cowboys, and her love for cowboy cock,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (17.7 KB, 614 views)

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!
Old 05-06-2002, 06:33 PM
hellsbells's Stallion

continuation

we are kissing passionately, hands rubbing all the others body, she slowly slips down to her knees and starts to take me in her mouth sucking then licking, i hold on to her head and start to push in and out of her mouth, telling her what a great cocksucker she is how she has my cum boiling inside my balls, finally she goes down and licks my ass after a while taking my cock back in her mouth and putting a finger into my ass, i lose it i start to cum, non-stop, rope after rope of love liquidis flying from my cock tip, my head starts to spin from the orgasm this love goddess has just given me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,help me out people........add to this story

Old 05-19-2002, 07:03 PM

We are both completely naked and decide to continue this in the deepest part of the stream. I slowly take your cock in my hand while you play with my breasts. The water is cool and clear as it runs over our bodies. You play with my nipples, twirling them with your fingertips - when they are nice and hard you lower your mouth and take one inside. The feel of your tongue running over the erect nipple feels so good. I can feel your cock rise to the occasion again and marvel at the size of it. I continue to play with it - running my hand up and down the hard shaft. Your fingers are slowly moving down over my stomach to my pussy. I start to quiver with anticaption of where your fingers may end up.
Old 05-25-2002, 01:38 PM
Banned

I love your cock. As you continue to tweak and pinch my nipple and tease my clit, I grab hold of your cock and slowly stroke it underwater, it's so smooth. I have to bend down and stroke it against my nipple.
Old 05-25-2002, 04:32 PM
hellsbells's Stallion

your breast are so soft yet firm against my shaft, I love how you try to put your nipple into the slit in my cock head, you finally place my cock between your breast and i start a slow tit fuck, your licking the head everytime it gets close to your mouth, I start to pinch your nipples, rolling them in my fingers hungry to suck, and nibble on them licking your whole breasts, wishing i could just get the whole thing in my mouth!

Old 05-27-2002, 11:26 PM

with every lick i get a taste of your cum - it is soooo good - one of my hands move down and take your balls in my hand - one at a time - i roll them around in my hands while you cock moves between my tits. my other hand moves around to your ass and i start to play with it.