Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-27-2002, 05:05 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

I sent Tracy another e-mail asking if she'd be interested in getting something to eat. That way we'd get out of the office rather than waiting for people to leave. Then I'd soon find out what was what.

She reply that "she'd love to get something to EAT" and I grinned as I read her message. I looked over to her and she winked. I was seriously going to go through with this, I was going to succumb to tempatation and nail Tracy for all I was worth. The thought of sucking on her huge mammeries just turned me on even more than I already was. Tracy was going to get some very hard slong, of that there was no doubt...
Old 05-27-2002, 06:03 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

I tried to do some work while I kept one eye on the clock. We had agreed to go just after 5.30pm. I could feel my juices churning inside my heavy balls, I could just tell that I was going to cum very hard and very long. I had to wonder whether Tracy would enjoy a lot of cum? Wondered whether she wanted to feel my cum inside her or watch me cum onto her.

I looked at her again. She must have caught me in the corner of her eye because she stretched her arms up above her head again, teasing me with her ample chest. It was a shame that she was wearing her jacket but the thrill of knowing that just a bra was on underneath was enough to make me stand to attention once more. I had never experierenced a day like this before. A day where my prick had gotten so hard so many times without me being able to do anything about it.

The clock was now sitting at 5 minutes to half past. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed up my keys and a folder to hide my erection and headed for the carpark.

I got into the car and sat there. I let out a huge sign, my nerves were jangling. I was completely on edge. Looking forward to this but scared at the same time. I reached down and felt my cock (not for the first time today) and ran my fingers along it's hard length.

A knock on the window, I sat bolt upright, shocked. Tracy was grinning from ear to ear. She opened the door.

"Sorry, am I interputing?" she giggled.

I just laughed, "where to?"

"Anywhere," Tracy replied, "but make sure it's about 15 minutes away"

I looked at her puzzled as I started the car.

I pulled out of the carpark and into traffic. It was busy as usual and I wasn't too sure where to go. I glanced back to Tracy who smiled coyly at me. She started to undo her jacket. I turned back to face the road.

"Make sure the road is straight," Tracy laughed as the jacket spilled open, "and I hope you're hard"

Tracy reached over and started to play with my pants. I turned right up one of the main roads, conscious of this woman trying to undo my belt. There were cars everywhere. I hoped that the approaching night and the car's tinted windows was blocking out the view of Tracy's undone jacket. I quickly looked over at her, her big tits were keeping the jacket open, looking even larger up close than I had first thought.

The belt was undone and Tracy's expert hands started working on the button and fly.

I hit the brakes hard, my distraction had almost seen me run up the back end of the car in front. Tracy laughed, throwing her head back.

"Hope you have better control than that?"

With that line, Tracy had removed my dick and had bent at the waist in one fluid motion. Her head was in my lap, her lips centimetres from my throbbing hard-on.

She gently blew on the tip while she gripped it's base in her left hand. The traffic was very stop start. While we were stopped I looked over Tracy through the passenger's window and saw a mother with her kids in the back of the family wagon. Good God, could those kids see me? Could the woman see me? The thought instantly turned me on. Tracy's mouth was working up and down my shaft in a smooth, slow motion. Her mouth felt silky. Within seconds of Tracy taking my hard rod into her mouth, I had gone from self conscious to silently hoping people might actually see this blonde cocksucker working my hard cock. Maybe that mother in the car next to me would be turned on watching this big breasted girl eagerly gobbling down my johnson. I felt my penis get somehow harder at the thought. I was suddenly fearless.

We started to move again, a few hundred metres. All the time, my cock never left Tracy's mouth. The pleasure was amazing, her tongue continually played around the base of the head and then down along the shaft and she took more of me inside me mouth. I could feel the cum building, Tracy must be able to taste some pre-cum now. I felt like talking dirty to her.

"Oh yeah Tracy, that's it, suck that cock. Come on, faster"

Tracy's head instantly started bobbing faster. I stopped the car again. This time next to an old man. He'd have a heart attack if he could see this action.

"Get those titties out, I want to play with those big cans of yours"

Tracy sat up, grinning. She reached behind her, completely oblivous to the cars around us and un-did her bra. Her huge breasts dropped slightly and gently bounced, just as I had pictured. Their fullness and firmness now very apparent. Her nipples were brown and large and very erect.

"You like 'em? They're huge aren't they? I love my tits, so big and firm. I love showing 'em off" Tracy beamed, squeezing each breast with each hand, "now, where was I?"

She raised a finger to her chin in mock thought. I started to drive again.

And down she went. I reach over her back and grabbed her left tit. It felt as big and firm as it had looked and I squeezed it in delight as another inch of me disappeared into her cock hungry mouth. I couldn't take this anymore.

"Suck it Tracy, suck it hard, make me cum" I raised my voice, "you like sucking cock don't you? Yeah, take it all"

Tracy kept working my length, all but an inch of me was in her mouth and down her throat. I squeezed her tit harder and she moaned around my dick. Up and down, up and down. Her blonde head again picking up the pace, eager to consume as much cock as possible. Suddenly, I popped out of her mouth and she spoke.

"Cum in my mouth Kyle, cum in my mouth and down my throat. Come on, give it all to me!"

Into her mouth I went again, her left hand had started to jerk me off from the base. I tried to control my driving but I was getting close to orgasm. From base to tip and then back down again. My jism was fast rising out of my balls. A car and my climax all arrived at the same time. Tracy was at the top of her stroke, the head of my cock just inside her lips as I hit the breaks. Her mouth consumed all of me, my balls hitting her chin as my hips moved forward under breaking. My cum gushed up from within my balls and into her mouth and throat. She gripped the seat I was sitting on so not to lose balance as the car jerked to a stop and my dick kicked inside her mouth. Cum, lots of cum, poured down her throat and I heard her supress a gag as she tried to keep it all in. Her lips held a tight vaccum seal around the base of my prick.

Once I had emptied everything into her she sat up, licking her lips. Cars were honking their horns at us. Traffic in the other lane had started moving but we hadn't, caught in the rapture.

"Hope it's as good when we get back to the office. You owe me now."

Tracy did her jacket back up as I put my glisening cock back in my pants and started driving again.

We didn't say too much more as we headed back to the office. Just as I pulled into the carpark at work Tracy turned to me.

"Do you drink pineapple juice?"
Old 05-27-2002, 06:20 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

And that, as they say, is THE END.
Old 06-14-2002, 09:08 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

So, comments? Did people like it or not? Don't be shy. Did it make you horny or was it just ho-hum?
Old 06-14-2002, 09:51 AM

I liked the story alot, but just when i felt it was getting "started" it was ended abruptly. Other than that, yes it was making me horny.
Old 06-14-2002, 11:27 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
I missed the final installment, of course I love a good bj story...but vixen's right, seems like this story is just getting good, keep it going...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 06-14-2002, 03:06 PM
Manwhore

I agree... really good story here!! Keep it going...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 06-24-2002, 08:32 AM
Coca-Cola Cowboy

Send a message via Yahoo to me_carl
White Noise, you did a great job on this, I would have liked to add more but I thought you were doing spendid on your own.

I'm at work and the firewall won't let me chat, Sigh...PM's and e-mail ok