Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-27-2002, 12:44 AM
dobbydog

The Teacher's Crush

Three weeks into his senior year, Marcus was thoroughly enjoying all of his subjects for a change. However, of these he enjoyed none so much as maths - which might seem unusual for he was not a mathematically inclined individual, and he usually anticipated his daily classes with dread. Not this year however - for his teacher was Miss Lyla. From his first day at Carrington High - he had fallen in love with Miss Lyla, she was his perfect image of a woman, shapely in figure, cream skin, firm breasts - not too small but not overly large - flowing scarlet hair, soft green eyes and an ass that one could spend a millenia trying to describe.

As the bell sounded for last class, Marcus hurriedly packed his things into his bag and headed for the maths department. The class passed withough event and Marcus finished his work as quickly as possible so as to have as much time as he could to stare at Miss Lyla's perfect body. When the bell sounded and the class raced for the door, crowding to be the first one out, Marcus remained in his seat lost in a daydream from which not even the almighty ringing of the school bell could drag him from. He was lost in his own fantasy world where he and Miss Lyla were exploring every sexual position he had ever dreamed of.

"Dreaming about me again are you Marcus?" pulled from his reverie, Marcus frowned in confusion for a few moments as his brain registered the appearance of Miss Lyla sitting before him, then did a mental retrace of the last few moments and comprehension dawned . He blushed furiously and stammered a reply
"Er... no Miss.. I uh.. I um... I was just... thinking..." she smiled at him
"Yes I know what you were thinking" She ran a hand over her cleavage and down her side towards her groin "You were thinkning about fucking me, exploring every inch of my body and taking me again and again, over and over"
Marcus sat stunned... he didn't know what to say, and he doubted his ability to be able to say anything. She crossed the room, drawing shut the blinds and locking the door, she came back to sit on the desk before him.
"Well, you are in luck young man because I have had the same thoughts about you lately - I have noticed you watching me in class and I have a confession, it has driven me wild with lust, at first I was going to reprimand you... but I can't dent myself any longer - I have to have you, so please, do it now before I change my mind" and with that she pushed herself off the desk and into his lap curling her legs around his waist and kissing him passionately on the lips.
Old 03-27-2002, 12:46 AM
Shrouzel

Darn it!

(I am just posting to say that the last post was mine - I must have timed out when writing it. This has been an idea I have been working on for a while - it is truly one of my own fantasies - please enjoy it as I have)
Old 03-29-2002, 06:44 AM

As soon as he felt her sit in his lap his semi-rigid cock stiffened to its full seven inches. She dry humped his cock through their clothes for a few minutes and suddenly broke the sexiest kiss he had ever had.

"Get out of those clothes, young man" she directed as she quickly pulled her shirt out of her skirt and over her head. Her tits filled out her bra to the point of almost overflowing the cups. She reached behind herself and undid the clasp letting her nipples greet the cool air of the classroom. They immediately hardened, a fact not Marcus did not miss. Then came the skirt and panties until Marcus was staring at the most beautiful, if not the first, cunt he had ever seen. The hair covering the mound proved Miss Lyla was a natural redhead. "I said get out of those clothes! Quick! I need to...."

"Y-y-yes Ma'am." Marcus hurriedly peeled out of his clothes, tossing them everywhere in his haste. He couldn't believe that his fantasy was coming true and that he was finally going to get his chance with the beautiful Miss Lyla.

Miss Lyla hungrily watched every move Marcus made with her lust-filled eyes. She licked her lips and as he removed his underwear, pushing them down his well-muscled legs, she dropped to her knees in front of him. Staring for a moment at the cock she knew was hard just for her, she quickly swallowed the entire length in her well-fucked mouth. Removing her mouth from Marcus' cock, she expertly swirled her tongue around and around the head until Marcus was having a very hard time breathing. She reached down between her legs with one hand and inserted a finger near the top, soon to be followed by a second finger. Her other hand was gently but insistently massaging Marcus' ball sack.

"I'm gonna cum real soon, Miss Lyla."

Instead of pulling her mouth away from his cock, Miss Lyla fed it back into her mouth sucking and licking until she felt it swell in preparation of letting her have the juice she so desired. One last suck was all it took and her moans mingled with his grunts as she felt the first blast of hot boy cream hit the back of her mouth.

She swallowed and licked until there was nothing left to be had and sat back on her heels looking up at Marcus' smiling face.

"Did I do good Miss Lyla?"

"Yes, Marcus. You did real good."

"You did real good on my cock. It felt so good."

"Well, don't think you are going to get away that easy, Marcus. My cunt still needs its turn to cum. Do you think you could make it cum Marcus?" She got up from her kneeling position and sat on her desk with her legs spread wide and her pussy's wet gash gleaming in the darkened room."

"Yes, ma'am!" Marcus pushed his face between his legs. What he lacked in experience, he more than made up for in enthusiasm. His tongue snaked out and roughly licked her nether lips sweep from bottom to top, much like a thirsty dog lapping water.

"Not so hard, Marcus! A girl's pussy is tender."

"Mmmmmmm." And the tongue lapping get a bit more gentle. Suddenly he found a little nubbin sticking out of the top of her slit and when she almost screamed, Marcus thought he had hurt her and pulled his head back.

"Don't stop! I'm almost there! That felt so fucking good. Eat my clit some more. Suck on it!"

Marcus found the nub again and licked and sucked on it until Miss Lyla's hips locked themselves around his burried face threatening to suffocate him as they lifted the length of Miss Lyla's body off the desk. A sudden spurt of some very tasty liquid washed his face, dripping down to his naked chest.
Old 04-10-2002, 02:12 PM
dobbydog

Marcus's mind ran wild, his dream was coming true. Her slit, hidden so long beneath her skirt and panties, her pleasure cave between those firm thighs, at the tip of his tongue right now. Miss Lyla ran her fingers through his hair and held his face close to her slit. "All of it, you must lick up all of my juices." She leaned her head back and enjoyed the slight touch of her tongue, gliding over her pusssy lips, and back inside. She was enthralled with the power of her him, she knew he would do anything she wanted. Miss Lyla told him to stand up. Marcus obeyed. She stared into his eyes and massaged his balls with her left hand. "Honey, this is something you will never forget." said Miss Lyla. "ttttt... true" Marcus muttered, all he could say, overwhelmed by the powerful stare deep into his eyes.

Miss Lyla gently took his right wrist in her left hand and began to guide his right hand round and round her left breast. "I'm in control, but what would you like to do to me next, honey?" Miss Lyla said.
Old 04-12-2002, 05:12 AM
dobbydog

"I-I-I-I'd like to, you know."

"Know what, Marcus?"

"I wanta put my cock in your cunt!" blurted Marcus, surprised at his own audacity and his language. Somehow nothing seemed as important as getting his rigidly hard cock in Miss Lyla's fragant pussy. And right now!

"OK, big boy. Let me get ready for you." Miss Lyla climbed up on her desk pushing books and papers all over the floor in her haste to get his cock inside her.

Seeing her widespread legs was all it took to get Marcus super ready and hard. He had never before had an erection as hard as the one he had now, not even when masturbating to his thoughts of Miss Lyla. Now here she was in the flesh with her legs spread, her cunt leaking juice all over the edge of the desk. Marcus stepped up to lose his virginity to his dream.

One look at her flaming red bush was all it took and he found the entrance to paradise beckoning to him. He took the plunge and sank only a few inches of his harden cock before he hit resistance, a resistance he definitely did not expect to find. Surely anyone as beautiful as the sexy Miss Lyla had been fucked before!
Old 04-13-2002, 09:29 AM

He hesitated a moment, but only for a moment, before withdrawing and giving a vicious thrust that tore Miss Lyla's cherry. She also screamed in pain but held her cry in as she felt Marcus' balls slap against her ass cheeks.

Marcus felt the warmth of her slippery cunt slide up and down his cock and her juices cover his balls as she shuddered in joy. Looking down, he could see a thin red layer on his cock as it pulled out of her hungry nether mouth. It seemed as if her cunt were actually trying to suck the cum out of him as he felt her muscles start quivering and her body shake with orgasm.
Old 04-21-2002, 12:17 AM
turn07

I wish I can have such a reward for doing something good.
Old 07-19-2002, 06:35 AM

Miss Lyla was thinking about how good Marcus felt inside her ravished pussy as she felt him stiffen even more than before.

"Miss Lyla, I can't hold it back anymore. I gotta cum."

Trying to think of some way to reward Marcus for taking her cherry, she quickly made up her mind.

"Cum inside my pussy Marcus. Give me all your nice hot cream deep inside my pussy. " She shuddered through an intense orgasm, the first prick induced orgasm of her life, as she felt Marcus release his hot sperm deep into her womb. It seemed as if he would never stop shooting his seed into her now sopping cunt which was soon dripping all around Marcus' still hard prick.

Their strokes slowed as they recovered from their intense orgasms.

"Marcus, we still have two more holes to explore. How about meeting me here after school tomorrow for some more tutoring?"