Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2002, 02:54 PM

How do I talk her into anal sex?

I have tried, she just isn't into it. It is more so a fear of pain than a not willing thing. Also, she is scared of what it will do to her anus. Please comment.
Old 12-08-2002, 09:09 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Hey.. happy... I don't think that anyone should have to "talk" their mate into something. If (for whatever reason) it is something that your mate isn't interested in... then maybe you need to rethink a few things.. IF this is a part of intimacy that you feel you MUST have... and she is unwilling to attempt it.. . then maybe this isn't the relationship for you..

just my 2 cents
Old 12-08-2002, 11:05 PM

agreed...

I agree with Jenna. Sexually speaking, most people who aren't interested in some act are not going to be talked into it, and if for some reason they are, they go into the act with negative emotions and it turns out to be just as bad as they expected. What do you get? Resentment. Trust me, it won't be worth it. Anal sex isn't something you can go into with a negative mindset, which it sounds like your s/o has.

Maybe a better way to go about things is to ask her what bothers her about it, and then research it together. Knowing that others have gone that route before and enjoyed it might make her feel a bit more comfortable. But if she feels pressured, it will probably just make her angry and more against the idea than she was when you started. Good luck
Old 12-09-2002, 06:24 PM

Talk her into anal sex? You cannot - you don't.

She will do it if she wants too, if she does just for you and she secretly hates it - how much do you care for her?

you could try talking, but it can get on women's nerves and make 'em angry. Why not ry something you both want to do?

wildeye
Old 12-09-2002, 06:45 PM

I have tried for 15 out of the 20 years we have been together with no luck.

She has admitted that she gets aroused in that area but will not let me touch it or lick it. Every once in a while I'll slip over it and I know it's a turn on but something mental blocks her from relaxing and expermenting.

I have no experience with anal play myself but am realy curious.
Old 12-09-2002, 06:50 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Xpose
Mrs Xpose

.......... tells me that the most important thing about having it up the bum is to relax, if you've had to pursuade her, chances are she won't be relaxed at all, and it will hurt like hell, and it won't just be her in pain.
Old 12-18-2002, 09:50 PM

When she really doesn't want sex, she might be persuaded to lie on her side and let you slide up and down between her buns (lots of baby oil needed). Feels really nice, especially if she is lying more or less straight. Let her steer you by hand or you'll slip out. If she wriggles or squeezes her cheeks it will do very nice things for you.

What's in it for her apart from a fuzzy generous feeling? Well, it won't take long to figure out that rubbing you against her star feels - well - very nice! And let you come while pressed against is even nicer. Don't ever try to force the issue, and you'll get there eventually.
Old 12-23-2002, 12:53 PM

Don't even try to talk her into it. Just go down on her and when she is hot and ready, just slip your tongue down there and go for it. Even if you have to slide your tongue up and down really fast, just get closer and closer to her butt. She will get used to it and it will let her experience how it feels. Once you have tongued her move on to massaging her anus with your finger while eating her. Don't try and stick it in, just massage her for a couple of times then finally slide your finger into her after she is used to it. After getting her used to that then you can go for the anal. You will at least have to get two fingers into her first though. (my experience)
Old 12-24-2002, 10:25 AM

I think people are willing to say don't force her but hey

as he said he thinks it's more of a fear of pain thing then not wanting to do it

it's not so much convincing her to do it but convincing her it won't hurt ( side note here it WILL hurt if you not very careful so her fears here are justified)

I don't know what to tell ya for advice but generally you can try and ease the fear in her but even that doesn't mean she'll do it, I wouldn't push it though you'll just end up pushing her away from the idea

if anything ease into it jusy play around with a few fingers at first, not with the mindset of "getting her ready" but just for the heck of doing it I mean it's a good starting point to showing that it can be pleasurable without her feeling pressured into doing more
Old 12-24-2002, 09:12 PM

like the rest you should 'talk someone into' something like this.

i think your best bet is to get her relaxed and do exactly what tbone says - least thats what i would do

make sure she's comfortable enough to enjoy it though - u want her to assocaite anal stimulation w/ a good feeling not an uncomfortable one

work up to it slowly - and i know this has probably been said on every anal thread thus far - but there's no such thing as too much lube
Old 12-26-2002, 02:31 AM

It will hurt if she's not prepared for it.

Why don't you try getting her a SMALL butt plug, and encourage her to play with it? That will gently stretch her anal muscles, and allow for better muscular control. It will also do nice things for her anal/rectal area, if she does it gently. It won't hurt if she's used to things as big as your penis (eventually!) being inside of her. Be patient.

I also agree with what others have said: have her read with you what it will and won't do to her rectum and anus. Also, never, never NEVER force the issue!