Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-08-2005, 04:46 PM

Me & mum part 2

Me & mum part 2

Sorry forgot to tell you in the previous story Mum was about 5ft 6 long brown hair big tits about 42years old and a youthful slender body.

I came home early from collage one day and saw that my mum was in the kitchen bending over she was wearing a long flimsy dress, she looked quite sexy there infact I was getting hard just looking at her sexy arse waving from side to side, I pulled out my cock and started to wank myself off, I then walked over to her and flipped her dress up,(she was weariring matching underware which consisted of white lace thong, white stockings & suspenders) she was quite startled by this and tried to jump up, but I pushed her back down and told her to sty still, she tried to tell me that my dad would be home very soon but I was to horny to stop, i pulled her panties to her knees and pushed my cock up into her pussy, she screamed as I entered her 'get off me' and she tried to push me off, I was having non of this and I just started to fuck her continuously, her pussy started to get very damp as I fucked her from behind so I could tell that she was starting to enjoy herself now.

I then pulled my cock out of her turned her around and pushed her against the wall and pulled down the top part of her dress and pushed it down to the floor along with her panties, she was now standing there in just her white lace bra & stockings (she looked sexy as hell !!!!), I bent down and started to kiss her inner thighs working my way to her neatly trimmed pussy, I opened her pussy lips slightly and tongued her clit, she grabbed me by the hair and brought my face deeper into her pussy, after a few minutes I took my mouth away from her sexy pussy and stood up, I french kissed her driving my tongue deep into her mouth, while doing this I dragged her bra straps and cups down, I lowered my head so that I could take her tits into my mouth (they tasted great) she then pulled me off and brought me back to her face and we were kissing again!!, I grabbed her arse and lifted her up she wrapped her legs around me and I thrusted my cock back into her dripping pussy, I pushed my cock all the way into my mum she was just begging for more!!, my mum then put her hand down to my arse and pushed a finger upinto my arse, she frigged my arse like this for about 10 minutes I loved it and it made me fuck her harder and faster!!. she then told me to stop which I reluctantly did she then lowered her legs and walked over to the fridge, she then took out the butter and scraped some butter on her fingers and she brought it to her arse and frigged it into her own arse (It makes excellent lubrication if you want to try it sometime!!!!).

I then walked over to her and bent her over the kitchen table, I croched down and tongued her anus driving it deeper into her arse, I then stood up and pushed my cock deep into her arse, I was all the way into her by the second stroke, I fucked in and out her cute arse, I pulled out and pushed deep into her my balls were slapping against her pussy, I was about to come so I pulled out and told her to get on her knees which she did, she then started to wank and suck on my cock until I finally shot my spunk all over her face & in her mouth, I then pulled her up and gave her another kiss. we then heard my dads car pull up so mum then pulled off me and grabbed her panties and dress and ran upstairs into the bathroom, I grabbed my clothes and ran to my bedroom, we had finished just in time!!!!