Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-28-2009, 02:05 PM
time to have some fun

wife's bosses party

It all started with my wife getting a new job, we were invited to a party that her boss was having. It started just like any other party my wife and I had a few drinks, I had a light buzz going) started closing windows and blinds. Well then she announced that we were going to start picking partners. Well this is when she told me this was a sex party and I was going to get to have a three way with Amanda and her. Well I have been dreaming about seeing her since my wife started there. Her nice thin body with a nice ass, nice round tits, I had guessed about a c cup and was right. Well I was still thinking about this when she came over and gave my wife a kiss and smiled at me. She lead us to her bed room wasn’t long till I was watching my wife and her working each other’s body. I slide down and started licking and kissing Amanda’s body as my wife was sucking on her tittys. I then switched to my wife and watched my wife lower Amanda’s clit down to her face. Eating her out while watching her eat other women had me harder then I had ever been. I slid up slide my cock in her cunt and started sliding it in and out of her clit. Amanda leaned down started kissing and sucking on my ears. I watched as my wife tensed up and was having her first O of the night. She then told me she what’d to watch me fuck Amanda. She said she liked it doggy stile so she was on all fours as I slide in to her cunt. Of course my wife asked how if felt. Knowing better then to tell the truth I lied and told her hers felt better. In reality I knew I wasn’t going to last long I had not been in a pussy that felt that tight in years. It wasn’t long till I was ready to blow I told them this my wife what’d me to cum in her mouth so I pulled out and shot my load in her mouth and all over her face.
Well Amanda was the first to ask if I would like to watch my wife with her husband. We had talked about this and I figured since she just watched me and her I should do the same for her. Amanda left and brought back Frank well I could tell he was much larger the me. I watched as he slid his hand down to test how wet my wife was. He then turned to me and asked if I had just fucked his wife. I smiled and said yes then asked if he would like to fuck mine. Well he slid her to the foot of the bed put his cock head at her cunt. I watched as this monster was pushed in to my wife’s cunt. Amanda came over and started sucking on my cock as he was doing this, I turned to face my wife she had a smile of fun on her face. I leaned over and gave her a French kiss and sucked on her nipples. It didn’t take too long till he was fucking her with everything her fat d tittys were bouncing all over I lost count how many times she orgamised. I had almost forgotten about getting a blow job till I felt her tongue enter my ass. Know my wife had played around back there but that was the extent of it. Amanda was going to town on my ass I then felt her insert a finger I had not ever had anything this exotic watching my wife get hammered as his wife was sucking on my cock and fingering my ass. Well the four of us fooled around for this rest of the night. I will tell you about the rest latter especially watching my wife get gang bang for breakfast.