Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2003, 11:16 PM

True Story

It all began on a Saturday night, it is my normal routine to go dancing on Saturdays. I do my usual thing in getting ready, shower, shave and other things. I've been doing this for about a year now and as much as I love to dance I'm kinda down as it seems I'm dancing with nothing but attached women every Saturday night, they are either married or going with someone. But I have to do something other than sitting in front of the TV or computer, after all I am still alive. I had just celebrated my 60th birthday the previous Saturday, and that night had a been a lot of fun although as usual it was with attached women.
On arrival at the local club I noticed that it was the same old crowd, I ordered my normal drink but this time I asked for a larger glass. I have to admit that I got aroused dancing with some of those ladies I danced with , even the married ones but I have one avowed rule "Never ever make a move on a woman attached" and I never break that rule. This night I dance with the usual partners, and a few newcomers but not many.
During a break I go to get another drink, I notice a young lady sitting at the bar and she appeared to be alone. Now I love dancing with younger women, especially if they are in their 30's or 40's. so I stand there sipping on my drink and watching to see if she is alone. Since I was at the other end of the bar I couldn't hear her conversation with any of the other people at her end, but I did notice she was was animated in her conversations. The band started back up and I returned to the table where I sat with some friends I have met in the past year. I asked a couple of them if they knew the young lady, and they all said "no" "She's not a local". Well being a normal male and wanting to dance with someone not attached I got up and went to where she sat.
Let me describe this woman, she looked to be anywhere from 21 "legal age to enter and drink" to maybe 40 at the most if possible. A body to die for "34-24-34" with long dishwater Blondie hair, wearing one of the shortest skirts I've seen since the 60's, tight fitting too and a white blouse that did nothing to hide her assets. Her legs were absolutely perfect, not to mention those green eyes. She had a smile that men would say "lite up a room", and she had a way of turning her head that just made my mouth water. Now you have an idea of the person I'm looking at!
Well I asked her to dance, she looked at me and said "sure why not". As I followed her to the floor I got a chance to see her so very lovely ass swinging, and boy did she have a great swing. The song was a very slow one, she turned and put her arms "both of them" around my neck and pushed against me as we danced (now this hasn't happened in years, normally I dance with one hand sticking out in the "Proper" position when dancing with someone else's lady. So needless to say I was in heaven, and my friends "ladies and mens" keep putting their thumbs up as we danced by the table. Well I of course got very aroused and she didn't stop pushing into me, she just looked up at me and smiled. After the dance was over I was walking her back to her table, I turned to her and asked if she would like to join me at the table where my friends were "Yeah sure, why not" she said.
From that point on she and I danced every dance together for the rest of the evening, and trust me she was one great dancer. She also seemed to melt into me, we were like one body dancing. At 2am when the music stopped, the group started heading home and we were the last two at the table. I had been talking to her as we sat at the table as well as while we were dancing, and found that she was from a town about 40 miles away. She had ridden with a girlfriend of hers to the club, and the Friend was supposed to come back to get her after she and her boyfriend got some things settled. It was now 2:30am and the club owner "a friend of mine" came to where we were sitting and said "folks its time to go, your going to have to go outside to talk". We got up and went outside, the door were locked behind us. I lite a cigarette and offered her one, then we just stood there looking for her friend to return for her. At 3am and all the cars in the lot were gone except my truck, I turned to her and said "look, your friend appears to be running late. Would you feel comfortable in letting me give you a ride home" to which she said "Are you sure,? Its a long ways off?. I said "sure why not" Laughing as I said it, she asked what was funny and I reminded her of her reaction to my asking her to dance and sit with me at my table. She started laughing and said "your a nice man, and I'd love for you to take me home", we went to my truck and I open the passenger side door for her. As I walked around to the driverside she leaned over and opened it for me, now that hadn't happened in a very long time. I got in and started the truck and headed towards town, as I was driving she sat there looking at me in the most pleasing way but also it puzzled me.
Now understand I'm no prize as in a hunk, I'm 6'1" tall and weigh about 180. I wear glasses and also have a bald spot "hidden under my cowboy hat. That plus the fact I'm 60 and shes 36 "oh yeah she had told me that earlier at the table".
As I approached the traffic light at the main intersection I said
"which way do I turn?" and she replied "I don't know, where is your place?". Now understand I am not hard of hearing but this totally surprised me, so I replied "Huh, what did you said, I didn't hear you" and she replied "don't you want to take me to your house?". I pulled the truck into the parking lot of the service station on the corner and put it in park, I looked at her and said "Do I look like a person who would try to trick you? I really meant that I would take you home and I meant your house" to this she started crying. I said "please don't cry, please" and she said "I really liked you and your mad at me now" well I just felt like such an ass. I told her that I liked her too, but I didn't want her to misunderstand my wiliness to help her. She then looked at me and said "I know, But I want to go home with you, I really do!", and then she leaned over and gave me our first kiss. Now this was no thank you kiss or normal good night kiss on the first date, this was one tongue to tongue battle for supremacy. Her right hand was on my crouch touching a now very hard penis, her left behind my head pulling my lips to her hard. This kiss was so very hot, I was sweating buckets now. We broke the kiss and she said " now do you want to take me home" and I of course said "YES". I put the truck in gear and we proceeded to my house, on arrival I got out and went around to open her door. As I got to the door she got out before I could open it and put her arms around me like she did at the dance but this time she was kissing me again. God she could kiss, I have never been kissed like that in my entire life.
Now I've been married twice, have been in love three times for sure an maybe a couple of more times but didn't know it LOL. But this young woman wa kissing me hard, fuller, sexier, hotter, and with more vigor than any of them. Heck even when I was in my teens and necked had never ever had a woman/girl kiss like the one did.
After about ten minutes we broke the kiss and I lead the way to the front door of my house, as I unlocked the front door she was leaning against me and touching my cock thru my jeans, rubbing it and moaning "oh that feels so good baby, I've been feeling that hard thing all night and I can't Wait to see if its as real as it feels". I dropped my house keys, had to lean over to pick them up and she asked "Are you a bit excited honey?", I finally got the door unlocked. I open the door, held it open for her to enter. She walked inside and said " hurry honey, I'm so wet for you I can't stand it". I quickly closed and locked the door, then I turned around and she was standing there looking at me with those green eyes, luscious lips parted slightly and wearing nothing else. I have no idea how she got undressed so rapidly but then again I didn't care either at that point, she approached me and proceeded to undress me with me helping as fast as I could. As she undressed me, she continued to kiss and fondly me. Finally I'm almost as naked as she is, she starts taking off my briefs, as they slid down my legs she said "OH, Yes its so real" "and so hard baby", as she spoke she dropped to her knees and started kissing it like she had my mouth earlier. sucking it like she had sucked my tongue, bathing it with her tongue and running her lips over the crown. Thank god I had been drinking or I'd have cum right then and there, but when I drink it seems to just make me hard but not as easy to cum as if I'm totally sober. Now I don't get drunk, I like to drink but only when dancing so I can dance off the normal effects of the liquor. So I'm able to maintain the hardness but not give up the ghost, and she sure would have gotten it if I had been sober. After a few minutes I pulled her up and kissed her as long and hard as we had in the truck at the traffic light. As we kissed I started walking her towards the bedroom, her going backwards and me pushing with my whole body. As we are going slowly towards the bedroom her hands run all over my back as do mine on hers, I touch her bottom and she touches mine.

(Are you all interested in the rest of this story?)