Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Pola! Pola! Pola!

horny evening

I’m sitting on the sofa, idly wasting time watching something crappy on the TV.

I keep looking at the clock, checking it out, hoping that it’s nearer to you getting home.

30 minutes to go, 20 minutes to go, 10 minutes to go…the last 10 minutes go so slowly.

I’ve missed you like crazy all day and can’t wait to see you, can’t wait for you to walk through that door.

6.00pm arrives and I hear your key turn in the door, I leap up from the sofa and walk into the hallway to greet you – you look so gorgeous in your suit, with your spiky hair all messed up, your tie slightly undone…I move towards you, wrapping my arms round you and kissing you lightly, my lips just brushing yours.

“Hello you” you smile at me

“Hello you – good day?”

“It just got better…”

“Do you want a drink – while I fix dinner?” I have to ask, truth is I haven’t even thought about dinner yet.

“I don’t know about wanting a drink – I know I want you”

I’d kinda been waiting all day to hear you say that, the minute you did I felt myself stirring

Slowly, you pull me into your arms and start to kiss me, really tentatively at first, just little kisses that brush my lips and cheek, softly making me tingle all over.

I wrap my arms round your waist, pulling you closely to me – feeling you pressing against me.

I push your suit jacket off and let it fall to the floor, all the while our lips touching – our kisses becoming slightly deeper and more fevered.

You hold me close to you, pushing your hands under my top and letting your fingers trace over my back. I let my lips wander down to your neck, and breathe in your aftershave, tasting it as my mouth flutters over your warm skin. I hear you sigh. I want you so badly.

You break off from kissing me, looking into my eyes – you take my hand and lead me into the bedroom. I shut the door behind us.

You sit down on the bed and I stand over you, leaning in to kiss you again – undoing your tie and shirt – taking them off.

You lift up my top, and unhook my bra – your mouth traces its way to my breasts, my nipples, I feel myself shuddering, feeling your mouth, your tongue as you lick me – feeling my nipples hardening…I push you down onto the bed and straddle your waist, beginning to feel myself growing very wet – and desperate to touch you. Feeling your naked chest against mine turns me on even more, brushing my lips against your nipples, and kissing my way down your stomach.

I can feel you hard against me, feeling your hard cock pressing against my jeans…I want you now, and I want you to know how much I want you.

I quickly unbuckle your trousers and free you, kissing you through your boxers – hearing you moan with desire, still straddling your hips, I unbutton my jeans – but your hands take over from mine and I feel you slide your hands inside them, touching me through my pants, you feel how wet I am and before I can do anything about it you’ve pushed my pants to one side and I can feel your fingers moving against my wetness, starting to stroke my clit.

I take off my jeans, needing to feel you more, needing to be naked next to you – needing to feel your beautiful body touching mine.

You pull me down onto the bed and roll on top of me, I wrap my legs round you and we start to kiss passionately, our tongues touching, hands wandering hotly over each other.

Your mouth wanders down to my nipples again this time harder, more insistent – I can feel your breath against me, feel your mouth hardening over my breasts – I need to feel your tongue on me, need to feel your tongue inside me.

As if reading my mind you trace your way down to my thighs, gently licking the bare skin with feathery touches – then your mouth finds its way to my clit, I gasp as you lick me for the first time, starting to feel shockwaves coursing through me.

You sense how turned on I am and looking hungrily into my eyes you slip a finger inside me, slowly at first, feeling my wetness, my warmth, feeling me pulse with pleasure.

I can’t come yet, I can’t…

I take the lead this time, pulling away from you sharply – and pressing you down on the duvet – pulling off your boxers, freeing your hard cock from them – seeing how turned on you are.

I quickly kneel down, and kiss you, just taking the tip of you between my lips, letting them slowly slide over you – then stop. Then start again – this time taking more of you into my mouth – using my hand to stoke you further down.

My tongue flicks over your head, feeling you pulsing, every movement making me want to feel you inside me more. I love the way you taste, the way you feel inside my mouth, the way you move, the sounds you make.

I feel your hands move down and your fingers slip inside me again – all the while me going down on you.

The feeling of having your fingers inside me while I have you in my mouth is almost too much to bear and I can feel myself getting closer and closer to coming…You sense it and stop – pulling your mouth to mine you kiss me again, tasting each other.

I look into your eyes, deeply staring at you, longing for you to be inside me – to be that close to you – sensing what we both want you sit up and let me wrap my legs round you, slowly guiding yourself into me, tentatively at first, letting just the very tip of you enter my wetness, then letting me grind against you, feeling you deeper, harder inside me – pushing against my g-spot.

Feeling you pulsing inside me I sense the shockwaves again, the feeling of being so close to coming – you take your fingers and stroke them across my clit again, again, again – softly but quickly.

I feel my body start to shake and my hips move against your hard cock, needing for you to feel me come…your mouth brushes against mine again as I start to feel my orgasm coming, hard and fast – your tongue touches mine as I feel you thrust against me hard, knowing I want you to come inside me – feeling you becoming closer, I move my hips faster, grind myself quickly, pressing down on you, feeling you, feeling the wave as you come, harder, harder, feeling you tense up…then the feeling of never ever wanting you to leave me, never ever wanting to let you go from inside me.

I hold on to you.

You kiss me lightly on the lips

“Shall I fix you that drink now?”

You laugh.