Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2002, 05:50 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

One of my favorite holidays....As I love to eat So tell us some about what you and your family are doing and eating on the holidays.....I have family in from out of town:whiteghos
The house is a wreck because we've been going nutz to get everything ready....Hope ya'll all have a great holiday.

*Sky
Old 11-28-2002, 06:51 AM
Banned

Happy Thanksgiving!

Canadians celebrated it last month. I was at my younger sister's house and, being a vegetarian, was pretty useless with the turkey and trimmings. My sister doesn't cook so my boyfriend ended up calling his grandmother long distance to get tips on making gravy!
Old 11-28-2002, 07:34 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
We don't have such a holiday as thanksgiving in Australia, just as we don't celebrate halloween.

I wish my pixie friends a wonderful happy time.
Old 11-28-2002, 12:12 PM
Pixie's Wild Rose

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I want you all to know that on this day of thanks....I am thankful for the wonderful friends I have made here at Pixies.

I realize I have been away for a while but I want to take this opportunity to let you all know that the schedule is slowly getting back to normal and I'll be posting an update later today.

To answer your question Clint, I'll be with hubby's family for brunch this morning for which I am cooking my famous breakfast casserole (yum yum) and later today with my family for a traditional dinner of turkey, ham, and all the trimmings.

I hope that everyone enjoys a wonderful and safe day!!!!

~Sassy Rose~
Old 11-28-2002, 12:37 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Gobble! Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving Every One!

My Daughter has gotten bored watching the parades, so we decided we could both go out and play...

Today I am giving thanks for my family....for having a job....for all my friends here at Pixies, and especially Sugarsprinkles.

How about y'all, what are you thankfull for?

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein