Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Married Couple

Barbarian Love

I sat at the helm of the Viking ship, crying as I watched my burning seashore town disappear into the distance. I could feel the morning wind hitting my back as the ship sailed away. I was one of nearly thirty woman who had just been taken captive by Leif Thurston, the fiercest Viking of my time. Turning around towards the bow, I saw him standing there. He had to be at least six and a half feet tall or taller and weighed around 250 pounds, if not more. His well muscled body made him look massive, even his hands were huge. His long sandy blonde hair whipped around in the wind as his blue eyes sparkled in the sun. I would have to guess him to be between 30 and 35. If I had not been so angery and scared, I would have thought him very handsome.

Leif and two of his men walked back to the helm where I, along with the other women, sat in a huddled mass. He stood over us, glaring down with his arms crossed. Slowly he walked around us, looking at us in the same manner a starving wolf looks at a herd of cattle. "I'll keep a few of them out for myself," he said to the men.

"Stand up," he demanded. Scared, we all slowly rose to our feet. We were customed to going bare foot during the summer, but the rough wood of the deck hurt our feet. "You," he said pointing to Anna, "come here." It looked as if she was half dancing as she slowly walked towards him. Once again he circled, starring up and down at her. Waving his hand, he dismissed her. He did this with each girl; dismissing the ones he didn't want. When he was finished, I was one of five that he had choosen.

It was late that evening when we reached his castle. The five of us where led to a private room and fed while the others were led away to another part of the castle. Just when we were starting to feel secure, Leif and two more of his men entered the room. Once again we were "inspected" but, this time he asked each of us our age. "16," said Norma. "17," said Rachel. "15," said Mary. "17," said Louisia. "18," I said. Pointing at me, he instructed the men, "Leave her here. Take the rest to the servant quarters. Kelsey will know what to do with them. Soon they will be of age to breed with. Make sure that the other girls are prepared. They are to be sold in the morning." Waving his hand, he dismissed the men. I watched, frozen in horror, as my friends were shoved out the door, leaving me alone with Leif.

I felt like an ant in the shadow of a giant. I was only five foot five inches tall; a whole foot or more shorter than him. My small 120 pound frame was no match for his. Like him, I too had long sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. I watched him as he walked over to his desk. "What is your name," he asked demandingly as he sat down. I wanted so much to defy him, but thought better of it. Instead I proudly answered, "Erika Sutherland." "Well, Erika," he said, lustfully smiling at me, "you have one year. One year to either produce me a child or to become burdened with one. If at the end of that time you have not done so, you will then become a whore for my men. If you managed to accomplished either by then, you will then become my queen. Do you understand, Erika?" "Yes," I snapped back, "I understand perfectly." Leif glared at me as warning for my defiancey. "Good. You are the thrid woman to be graced with this privlage. The other two did not produce nor become burdened with a child. They are now where I said you will be if you do not."

Standing up, he walked over to me. I looked away from him as he ran his fingers through my hair. He continued, "Personally, I hope that you do produce me an heir, reguardless of the sex. Having a woman like you in my bed can have it's advantages. In time, you too will see just how much of a privilage it can be. You will never have to want for anything. Everything will be handed over to you so long as you produce me a child. The more you bare, the better your life will be. Do keep in mind though, a male child is what I truly need to contiune my legacy."

Taking me by surprise, Leif grabbed my hair and pulled it hard, forcing me too look up at him. A more lustful look came over him as he said, "Now, let's get started on you producing me that heir." "NO!," I screamed, slapping his face as I did. Leif's grip became stronger as his other hand pulled my waist to him. I could feel his massive manhood through his clothes. "MMM, Erika," he said, "you are just like a wild animal. All you need is to be shown whom your Master is." "I am not a wild animal needing to be tamed," I screamed, "I am a woman."

Removing his hand from my waist he ripped the dress from my body and threw it to the floor. Grabbing his knife from his hip, he proceeded to cut away my courset, it too was sent to the floor. He then drove the blade of the knife deep into the desk and stared down at my naked body. Smiling at me he said, "Yes, you are indeed a woman. And a very exquisite one at that. MMM MMM MMM Erika! Yes, all you need is to be shown who is Master."

I now indeed felt like a wild animal; a wild animal fighting for it's life. "And I suppose you think that you are the one who plans to this," I said defiantely. "Let me tell you something, you barbarian. For two years now, my father has tried to arrange a marriage for me and to no avail. Each man has found out just how defiante I am and has accepted defeat. You too will see that I can not be tamed. It will be you who will taste defeat for the first time." "Oh no, Erika," he said calmly, "it is you who will know defeat for the first time. You see, wether you give in or not, I will have you tonight."

I felt like a rag doll as he wisked me into his arms. Walking over to the fireplace, he tripped a switch with his foot and the whole thing spun. I now found myself in an even larger room. The only windows were those close to the top of the twenty foot ceiling. Since it was night, the only light was that of the moon outside and the lit candles around the room. Other than a few high backed chairs and a bureau, the massive bed at the back wall was the only furniture. Sitting me down in front of him, he whispered into my ear, "You see Erika, you can not go anywhere. The only way out of this room is for the fireplace to turn again and the switch from this side is different from that of the other.

His hands now bared down on my shoulders, rubbing them. I had to admit that his rough hands felt good. He then moved them down my sides, up my stomach and cupped my size C breasts in them. His touch was weaking my defenses. I gave a low involuntary moan as he massaged them. I felt weak all over as my head fell backwards into his chest. My eyes closed as I let out another moan. "That's it, Erika," he said, loosening his hold, "give your body to me." His voice brought me to reality and I escaped his arms.

Reaching the other side of the room, I pressed my naked body to the wall and then turned around. I watched as Leif pulled off his shirt. Smiling he said, "I told you that there was no escaping me." I turned back and faced the wall. I hear first one boot, then the other hit the floor. "Soon," he continued, "you will know what it is like to lay with a man." I began to cry as I heard the large belt buckle clang as his pants hit the floor. "Turn around, Erika," he demanded. Slowly turning around, I saw Leif standing completely naked before me. I had never seen a man naked before. I gasped as looked upon Leif's naked body.

Through his clothes, it had been easy to tell that he was well muscled, but now I knew just how well muscled he was. I stood there staring at the mass of mucles that covered his body. He smiled back at me as he stroked his huge eight inch hard cock. I again gasped as I watched him. "You see," he said, "I have been well endowed in every area of my body. And now, you will have the privilage of feeling this endowment." I was frozen with fear as he walked towards me, still stroking himself.

Reaching me, he hoisted me up in his arms, and said, "You will be mine, Erika. You will be mine." As he walked us to the bed, I could feel myself growing wet with desire. I wanted so much to have him in me and yet I still wanted to defy him. My body made the decision for me as I willingly wrapped my arms around his neck. "I admit defeat," I said breathlessly and then kissed my way up his neck. A smug smile spread across his face as he said, "I knew you would."

Leif gently laid me down in the center of the bed before laying himself on his right side next to me. Half laying on my body, he took my right tit into his mouth and suck, his left hand massage the other. "Ummmmm," I moaned and squirmed as he sucked and rubbed harder. "Oh, Leif," I breatlessly moaned as his left hand slid softly down my stomach. Spreading my legs with his hand, Leif rubbed my swollen clit as he now sucked my left tit. "Oh yes, Erika," he moaned as he felt my juices flow from between my legs.

Spreading my legs wide, Leif laid himself between them. "Are you ready for your Master now," he asked, pressing the head of his cock to my wet hole. I then realized what he was about to do. "No," I panted, pushing myself and my pussy away from him. My actions displeased him and he showed just how much of a barbarian he was. Leif sat up on his knees and I then felt the back of his hand fall hard across my cheek. "Bitch," he growled, "I thought you admitted defeat. "I do," I said rubbing my cheek, "or at least I thought I did." "You will," he growled again. "Trust me bitch, you will."

Grabbing my lower legs he pulled me back to him, spreading them them wider than before. I pushed my arms out, hoping to stop his large body from laying back on top of my smaller one. Instead, he grabbed a arm in each of his hands and pinned it to the bed as he laid back on top of me. Once again, I could feel the head of his massive cock at my opening. Leif pushed two inches in, spreading my opening wide. "MMMM," he moaned as I cried from pain. The next two inches not only spread me further, but it also produced a scream from me. Again Leif moaned with pleasure. Slowly, he pumped his first four inches in and out of me, allowing my juices to lubricate him. The movement easied away my pain and I too began to moan. With one hard thrust, the remaining four inches went in, shattering what was left of my innocence. I involuntarily tried to sit up as it did. I felt as if I had just been punched in the stomach and now found myself gasping for air. Leif continued to move in and out of me, lubricating his full eight inches. I slowly started to moan as I began to catch my breath. "Don't stop," I begged, "Oh Leif, please don't stop."

Leif arched his back so that he could kiss me as he continued to pump. His large mouth covered my smaller one. His tongue entered my mouth and I felt myself orgaism as our tongues intertwined. I now what wanted nothing more than to please him in every way. Rolling us over, I laid on top of him with six of his eight inches still in me. He pulled my knees down to the bed and demanded, "Ride your Master, Erika." Placing my hands on his massive chest, I began to raise and lower myself on him. His massive hands rubbed and massage my breasts as I did. "Oh Leif. Leif. Leif," I maoned as I took pleasure in what I was doing. I rode him for several minutes, cumming muliply times as I did.

Seeing that I was about to collapse, Leif pulled me to him and rolled us over again. "Hold onto tight to me," he said. I willing wrapped both my legs and arms tightly around him. He then pushed himself up and sat on his knees. Placing his hands under my ass, he raised and lowered me on his shaft. My light weight and his massive muscles allowed him to do this for several minutes. With my arms still wrapped tightly around his neck, I pressed my mouth to his shoulder and moaned. Each time he lower me onto him, I would press harder. His pace increased and I now screamed his name over and over. I felt myself cum even harder than before. "Oh fuck, Erika," he growled, "I'm gonna cum." No sooner had he said it, I felt his seed fill me.

Laying us gently back down, he stayed in me for some time as we both panted to catch our breath. I know that it sounds strange but, at the very moment that he finishied cumming, I felt something inside me. It would be nearly two months later before I would learned just what that "something" was.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:24 PM
Married Couple

I, Erika Sutherland, awoke the next morning wondering where I was. Rubbing my cheek, I felt the swollen spot where my new Viking Master and lover, Leif Thurston, had back handed me the night before. Touching the swollen spot again brought the memories of the previous day flooding back to me. My movement must have subconsciously signaled him because his arm around my waist pulled me closer to him. I lay there, looking around at the room. It was then that I noticed that someone had brought in a small table loaded down with food. Leif rolled from his side and onto his back. I saw this as an opportunity to get up and stretch.

I was still naked when I slipped from the bed. Taking one of the rolls from the table and eating it, I then walked over to the bureau. Upon opening it, I found it to be full of women's clothing. On the inside of the doors where full length mirrors. Glancing into them, I saw the swollen spot on my cheek. I thought that it would look horrible but, to my surprise, all you could see was a small knot; there was no discoloration there. It sure did feel worse than it looked.

I turned my attention back to the clothes. As I looked through them I found a very short, solid light blue house coat made of silk. I had heard the sailors that had visited my seashore town talk about the people from the Orient. They said that the woman customarily wore these types of robes. My coursity got the better of me and I just had to try it on.

I loved the way the silk glided over my naked body. Even my long sandy blonde hair seemed to glide over the silk. The color of it brought out my blue eyes. After tying the silk belt around my waist, I modeled it in the mirror. The bottom of the robe barely covered my ass and pussy. When together, the opening of the robe made a low vee that barely covered my C breasts. The feel of the silk sliding over my body made me feel like a queen. I don't know how long I modeled it in the mirror but, it was Leif, clearing his throat, that brought me back to the present.

I turned around to face him. Dropping my head, I said, "I'm sorry, sir. I shall remove it at once." I started to untie the belt and remove the robe. "Leave it on," he demaningly said. Raising my head up, I looked at him. Leif motioned for me to come to him. Reaching his side of the bed, I could see through the sheet that he once again was aroused. Looking back down at the floor, I again said, "I'm sorry, sir." "Sorry for what," he asked. "For snooping, sir," I said. Raising my head to look at him, I continued, "and for putting on the robe, sir."

Removing the sheet from his body, Leif sat up in bed and pulled my left hand down to his hard cock and stroked it with my hand. "I'm not sorry," he lustfully said. "I felt you slip from bed and watched you the whole time. As you can tell, I think the Oriental robe looks very sexy on you." Leif let go of my hand and I stood up. I had become very aroused in touching him and could feel myself becoming wet. Leif patted the bed next to him and I obeyed his unspoken command.

Once I had laid down, Leif begain to deeply kiss me as he rubbed my breast through the silk robe. I was becoming more and more aroused as he did. His hand slipped along the outside of it, down my stomach, and to my pussy. Leif continued to deeply kiss me as he rubbed my clit, causing me to climax. I moaned and squirmed as he inserted his middle finger into me; tormenting both my pussy and me.

Once Leif had finished "tormenting" me, he untied the belt and brushed the sides of the robe away from my stomach and breasts. Laying his naked body between my legs and on top of me, Leif sucked and teased first one breast and then the other. I ran my fingers through his hair as he did. He then kissed his way down my stomach and to my very wet and very swollen pussy.

Placing my legs over his shoulders so that he had better access to my pussy, Leif began to slowly lick up it. I could feel my juices flowing out of me. I moaned loudly as he continued to slowly lick me every way possible before inserting his tongue into my hole. My fingers were once again running through his hair, pushing his face closer and closer to my pussy. Leif wasn't satisified with this form of torment either until I was cumming all over his face.

With a "now I'm satisified" smile on his face, Leif wiped away any remaining juices. "MMMM Erika," he pleasingly said, "you taste wonderful. Now for the same question I asked you last night that caused you to get that knot on your cheek. Are you ready for your Master, now?" "MMM yes, Master," I said moaning. "Yes, I am."

Once again on top of me, Leif entered me with all eight of his inches. I moaned and squirmed with pleasure as he did. "Good," he approvingly said. "Very good. You learn very quickly." Looking down into my blue eyes with his blue ones, he pushed deeply into me and asked, "Who is your Master?" "You are, sir," I moaned. Pulling back and then pushing deeply back in, he asked, "What is my name?" "Leif Thurston, sir," I moaned. Leif pulled out and then back in. "What is your purpose here?" "To produce you a heir, sir," I moaned. Again he pulled out and then pushed deeply in. "And what type of heir do I prefer?" "A male one, sir," I agained moaned. Once again came his pelvic movement. "What do you want out of this arrangement, Erika." "To produce you that heir and to you please you, sir," I said moaning.

My answer surpirsed me as much as it did him but, it must have pleased him because he moaned and said "good". Leif wrapped his arms around me and increased his rythem. My finger nails began to dig into his back causing him to push in harder each time. I wrapped my legs around him, "helping" him to push in me. "Oh Master," I said. This really pleased him and he moaned, "MMM That's right, Erika." His pace increased more and soon we were cumming together. Just as we did, the fireplace turned and there stood two of his men.

Grabbing the sheet and covering our bodies, he yelled at them, "What is it? Can't you see that I'm busy." Looking down at the floor, one of them finally said, "Sorry to interrupt, sir. You told us to let you know when Errol arrived." "Oh yes," he said calming down. "Leave us. I shall be there shortly."

The men left without saying another word. Leif looked down at me and said, "I have to go. I want you to dress and wait for me in the dining hall. We will eat together. You will need your strength, Erika. Remember, I want an heir and I plan to breed you every chance I get."

After taking me back through the fireplace, Leif then left and took care of his business. I waited for him in the dining hall, just as he had instructed. When he entered the room, I could tell that he was very angery. Leif snapped at every servant that attended to us for one thing or another. By the time dinner was over, his behavior towards them had brought out my defiant side and I asked, "What is wrong?"

Slamming his goblet of wine down, he looked at me and yelled, "How dare you question me. I will tell you what you need to know and when you need to know it. Do I make myself clear?" Standing up, I yelled back at him, "I was only trying to make conversation. I just thought that if we talked about it, a solution could be reached." Once again, the back of Leif's hand fell across my cheek, this time it was the other one. Yelling at me he said, "I guess you haven't learned your lesson yet have you?"

Leif grabbed me by my arm and led me up to his room and through the fireplace. His barbarian idea was to rape me but, his roughness only turned me on. Leif was even madder because my "punishment" had turned out to be a reward for me. When he was finished with me, I was instructed to dress and follow him back downstairs. I must have looked awful; an old knot on my left cheek, a new one showing signs of bruising on the right. Even my friends who were now Leif's servants had seen what had happened in the dining hall and now could not bare to look at my face.

For the next two weeks, Leif would spend his free time "breeding" me. Some days we would spend hours in his bedroom. I began to wonder if he had treated the other woman this way or was it just me. I was afraid to ask him after the way he acted when I tried to make conversation with him that day in the dining hall. I wasn't scared of his idea of punishment, only of being hit again. My bruises were nearly healed and I did not want another one.

It was now going on seven weeks since I had been taken captive by Leif. My appetite in the mornings had become none existant, even throwing up at times, where in the evenings I could not get enought to eat. If Leif was worried any, he did not show it. He would only look at me disapprovingly when I would return to the breakfast table after throwing up or if I didn't eat much at all. I was half way relieved when one morning at breakfast he said, "I will be sailing today. I have sold all of the woman and will be needing more to sell." He looked at me, waiting for me to once again show my defiance. He was surprised when I didn't.

Later that day, I walked Leif down to the harbor where he hugged and kissed me before leaving. Just when I thought that he might actually show me a little love or compassion, the barbarian side of him once again was shown. Before getting onto his ship, Leif took me by the arm and warningly whispered into my ear, "I'll be back in a week. If I find out that you have willing let another man touch you, I will kill you. Do you understand me?" "Yes," I whispered back. I knew that he meant what he said.

By the end of the week, I had lost all my appetite. Kelsey, the main house servant, had grown fearful with worry and called for the doctor. The doctor had just finished my examination when Leif entered the room. He was mad when Kelsey and I had not greeted him at the dock. When questioned, one of the other servants told him where we were and that the doctor was with me.

Upon entering the room, Leif actually had a look of concern on his face. "What's wrong with her," he asked the doctor. His voice sounded as if he was crying. "She's just fine, Leif," said the doctor as he headed for the door. "And you should be very happy too." "Why," he asked, coldly staring at him. "If she's fine than why are you here." I could see tears forming in the corner of his eyes. "She's pregant," said the doctor, slapping him on the back. "You will finally have the heir that you have been wanting." With that the doctor left.

"Leave us," Leif softly said, staring at me. For several minutes, that's all he could do was stare at me. Finally he walked over to the bed and laid down next to me, placing his cheek on my stomach. I ran my hands through his hair and softly asked, "Are you happy?" "Yes," he whispered. I could feel his hot tears on my stomach.

My being pregant turned out to be a sexual arousement for Leif, as if he ever had the need for one. The more my stomach grew, the more Leif wanted me. We were in the middle of making love when I went into labor. That very night, I bore him a son; Leif Thurston the Second. Leif was true to his word. I was made me his queen and never again did I ever have a need or want that went unattended. From the time of our ours birth until the day that he died, Leif made it a point to tell and show me every day just how much he loved. My occassional spouts of defiancy were still remedied by the back of his hand across my cheek. All together, I bore him ten children; six sons and four daughters.

Last edited by Moonshine : 07-15-2005 at 04:58 PM.