Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-27-2009, 10:07 AM
time to have some fun

what good friends are for

I had an experience the other day that I will never forget. I had my first three way with two men involved. Allen car had burned while he was in town and being the nice guy I am I offered to take them home. It was only about six hours each way. They offered to let me stay there that night and I excepted.
On the way down there his wife (Amanda) said I wish we could pay you for this but as you know Allen had been off work for over a year. I told them this is what friends are for. The entire way there Allen sat in the back seat and Amanda sat next to me. I kept looking at her and her firm breast in that shirt she was wearing. Once we arrived Allen and I was sitting on the deck drinking some beer just chatting. I finally asked why he had sat in the back the entire way? He looked over his shoulder to make sure the door was closed and told me Amanda was hoping that I would make a move on her. I looked at him and said OK and you were willing to let her do this. He then went in to telling me that they had been talking about trying a three way but she what’d somebody that they knew and could trust. I set there a few mins just thinking.
Well as I was sitting there thinking about her firm breast my cock began to grow. I had to be in a state of shock for when I came too I was getting my cock sucked and had my face in front of a clean shaved pussy. Well I started licking it and letting her jusices run as I was enjoying my self. Then it hit me how could she be sucking my cock with how she was sitting on my face. I looked down and saw Allen sucking my cock. He let it out and smiled at me and asked if I would like to fuck his wife now? Well she didn’t wait for me to answer she slid down and wrapped her warm wet pussy around my cock she slid up and down a few times then leaned froward. I could feel his tong every so often licking my shaft but then I realized that he was tonguing her ass. I watched as he stood up and felt it as he pushed his hard cock into her ass. I had only felt something like this with diddos but this felt so much better.
Well we fooled around that evening I filily sucked his cock as his wife was sucking mine. I about choked when I felt it tighten and he blew his cum in my mouth. I didn’t have a choice except to sollow as I had the cock as deep in my throat as I could. Then as he watched I was fucking Amanda in her ass I realized this would be my chance to get my ass fucked. I had had some girlfriend’s fool around back there even had one use a diddo on me but I always wondered how it would feel. As we all laid there talking and recovering I told this about this. Allen didn’t seam to care and Amanda was overjoyed by the idea we decided we would do this after we woke up. I don’t think we sleep a wink that night we kept playing with each other. About three am Amanda said enif and told me to get on all four. As she lubed my ass up I was sucking the cock about to fuck me in my ass.
I could tell he had done a new sass before as he took it slow Amanda came around and lowered me too her breast she said this would help it did ease my mind as I sucked on her breast. It didn’t seam to take long until I was taking his full blows and enjoying it. Amanda slid down and slid my cock in and after a few try’s we got a rhythm down and I was the middleman. After I excepted the second load of cum in my life we all finally fell asleep. As I was getting ready to leave Allen asked if I enjoyed it. All I could say enjoy what. He then asked if I would give it ho him before I left. I smiled and told him to get down on all fours. As I had him suck my cock I watched as Amanda got his ready. As she was pumping his ass with the diddo she asked if she could film this. I told her not this time we need to save some for when I come down next time. She didn’t help him like she helped me I slid my cock in to him slowly at first he turned and said I what it hard so I fucked his ass as fast and as hard as I could.
I have made plans to go down and see them here in a few weeks. They have been trying to fix my up with Amanda’s sister so never know may be a weekend of family bonding