Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-27-2007, 07:16 PM

Just between friends

I'd always known Seth had a thing for me, even before he married my best friend just after high school. I secretly enjoyed the attention, and encouraged it whenever I could. As they got older, Seth and Janet got much more openminded, as did my husband Alex and I. I knew it ws only a matter of time.

One night Janet and were on the phone when I heard Seth tell her to tell me he wanted a blowjob. Now I'd been hearing these comments for years and just laughed them off. Tonight was different. "Tell him if he's serious to be here at 10. He'l get a lot more than he bargained for." Well, Janet had other plans for the night and wasn't at all threatened, so she readily agreed. Alex was anxious to see me suck another man's cock, so he was excited at the idea.

When Seth first walked in, I almost lost my nerve. We sat around chatting for a while, then I decided it was now or never. I stood up an walked to the bedroom, motioning both Alex and Seth to follow with a come-hither look. I didn't need to ask twice.

In the bedroom, both guys stood beside the bed, waiting for me to make the first move. I slowly unzipped their pants, freeing their already semi-hard cocks. When they were nked, standing next to each other looking for all the world like two little eager puppies, I took them both in my hands. Now this was somethng new! I'd never held two cocks at the same time, and the feeling of power was enough to make me wet in an instant. The soft moans escaping the guys wasn't helping either.

I knew I had to play this just right or I would quickly lose control of the situation, something I wasn't ready for. I took Alex's smooth, hard cock head into my mouth, teasing him with the tip of my tongue the way he liked, stroking Seth's stiffening shaft at the same time. After a few moments of this, I shifted my mouth to Seth, teasing him and tasting him, my tongue everywhere at once. Alex's cock in my left hand twitched with desire, his mind no doubt going crazy with this new vision. Back and forth I went, licking sucking and swallowing their shafts, till I ached with the need to be fucked.

Alex slowly cimbed onto the bed behind me, roughly pulling my panties off and straightening my legs. I moaned in anticipation. This was one of our favorite positions, and I knew I was about to get the fucking of a lifetime.

With Seth's shaft still deep in my throat, I moaned as Alex slid easily into my slick pussy. Seth moaned in return at the sight and feel, grabbing the back of my head and forcing his cock even deeper into my throat. Soon the two of them developed a rythm of their own, Alex thrusting into me powerfully as Seth pumped his cock into my mouth. I was being filled as I'd bever been before, and each of their moans and grunts was bringing me closer to the edge. Suddenly Seth's cock errupted in a fountain of cum, spewing his seed everywhere. I swallowed as much as I could, but still it came, drenching my chin and chest as Alex pounded away at my cunt. The sight of Seth's cum dripping from my chin was enough to send Alex spiraling into an enormous orgasm. He buried himself deep within me, finding that magic spot he knew so well and pressing with relentless force. We came, spasming together and clenching one another tightly as Seth basked in his own glow.