Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-29-2002, 05:28 PM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
The Business Trip

We settled into our rooms on the 23rd floor of a large luxury hotel and I'd just cleaned up a bit, when there was a light knock on the interconnecting doors between our rooms. As I opened it, Julie was standing there looking ravishing. 'Larry, how do you feel about an early dinner somewhere nearby, and perhaps a drink. This would be our only night in town'. We dined at a small Italian place and afterwards visited a small night spot, danced a bit, then decided to return to the hotel. It was still early as we walked down the hall, laughing and giggling and entered our rooms. I kicked off my shoes to get comfortable, as Julie called out. 'Larry, come here, quick'.

I went into Julie's room through the connecting door, which was still open. She was looking out the window and waved me over excitedly. 'Take a look over there' she whispered as I followed her finger and saw another hotel. The window she'd pointed out showed a couple in the midst of some pretty steamy action. We couldn't see a lot of detail, other than that they were both naked and he was on top of her with her legs around his hips. 'Hmmm. Looks like they're having fun' I said quietly, feeling my prick stirring as we watched with interest, and I turned down the lights in the room.

We sat by the window, watching as the woman turned over, kneeling, taking her man doggy style. I heard Julie take a deep breath when the girl's breasts flopped against the bed as he entered her from behind. I looked over at Julie, our eyes meeting in a lustful stare as she began to slowly unbutton her blouse, her eyes moving back to the couple in the other room. I watched Julie's fingers slowly unfasten each button, exposing more of her body with each movement. Glancing over at the couple we saw the girl flat on the bed, her breasts at her sides, the man taking her from behind.

Julie's hand stopped at her waist, and she moved her blouse aside, running her fingers over her bra, the front hook parted as her breasts came free, full and soft. She slowly slipped out of her blouse and bra, still watching the couple, and sat topless, cupping her firm breasts, rolling her nipples in her fingers. Breathing quietly, staring out the window at the man who had withdrawn, and was now spreading the girl's arse cheeks, working his prick into her arsehole, Julie's hand slid down and unzipped her skirt and slid out of it, wearing only her panties, as the couple began to work into a rhythm. Moaning, Julie slid her fingers under her panties, one hand still pinching a nipple 'Oohh yes'.

I could see a bare sheen forming on Julie's chest between her marvellous breasts, her breathing deeper, heavier, as she kept her eyes on the performers. Her musky scent filled the room as I shifted to ease the discomfort of my prick, straining against my slacks. The couple were near to orgasm, frantically fucking hard, as Julie's hand moved over her clit, half aware of her surroundings as she neared her orgasm. The couple slowly collapsed onto the bed, signalling their orgasm and Julie was in a trance, her head back slightly, lips parted, breathing heavily, her fingers rubbing over her clit. Suddenly, she arched forward, then slid down in her chair as her orgasm swept over her.

Panting quietly for a few minutes, not blushing, or covering up, she whispered to me, 'Did you cum?'. I shook my head 'No, but I enjoyed watching you. Very erotic, and quite a turn on'. I looked out the window for a moment, about to suggest that we adjourn to the other room, when a light went on in the room directly across from us. Standing in the room was a very lovely, and quite naked blonde. She was joined by another girl, who was wearing only a garterbelt and stockings. The girls embraced and kissed. 'Hmmm. This looks interesting pointing for Julie to look. Her mouth dropped and watched intently as the girls kissed, running their hands over each other.

Unzipping my slacks and undressing as the girls made their way to the bed, Julie glanced over my way several times, as I sat in my chair naked, stroking my very erect prick. She propped her feet up on the air conditioning unit and began to stroke herself lightly as we watched one girl, lying on her back, the other licking her pussy. They were enjoying each other when a man entered the room, looked at the girls, his thick prick standing firm, and started to stroke himself. I stood up as Julie looked directly at my crotch and without saying a word, walked over her, lifting her from the chair. I slid to my knees, removing her panties as I went down, letting my hands slide down her warm legs. She sighed as my face brushed her thigh and stepped out of the last of her clothes.

I rose and turned her around, pointing to the window as the man knelt over one of the girls as she sucked on his prick, the other girl was between her legs, sucking her pussy. With the lights off in our room, our skin took on the brownish grey cast of night mixed with city lights. I stepped behind Julie, pressing my rigid prick between the cheeks of her arse. Reaching around, cupping her full breasts, pulling her closer to me, Julie sighed softly while I nibbled her neck, whispering in her ear 'Watch them'. We moved closer to the glass, as I squeezed her breasts, feeling their weight, then rolled both her nipples in my fingers. She pressed back against me, her breathing becoming deeper, more urgent.

Both the women were now sucking the man and I slid my prick up between Julie's arse cheeks, running my hands over her belly and thighs, touching her body all over. Julie's hand roamed my thighs, her fingers raked the cheeks of my arse as I leaned back and slipped my hard prick between her legs. Sliding it against her already wet pussy, she moaned and leaned back against me. 'Look at what they're doing now' I whispered. The trio had changed around, the man was giving the blond a breast fuck, while the brunette had her face deep between the blonde's legs. Julie's hips were rocking back against me with erotic movements, I knew I had to enter her or risk cumming over her arse cheeks.

My hands moved to Julie's hips, moving my prick to her entrance, her steamy heat warming the head, floating around my balls, 'Wait. Look' she breathed, as the man started feeding the blonde his prick while the other girl sucked his balls. Suddenly, Julie thrust back, taking me fully within her drenched pussy, and we both moaned as my hands slid down to stroke and tease her swollen clit. 'Oohh Larry. Yess. Make me cum' she panted, and we slowly began to pump our bodies together.

'Oh, look, look' she suddenly moaned, as the man moved, and was jerking off over both girls. Julie began to move quickly, thrusting back, to meet my hard, forward surges. My hands fondled her breasts, warm and firm. The man in the room was coming, spurting long streams of spunk over the two girls, mouths open, tongues out, catching the spray as it covered their faces and breasts, as Julie pushed back on me moaning. I thrust into her hard and fast and I felt the first squeeze of her fast approaching orgasm. The brunette crawled up and sat on the blonde's face, rocking over her mouth, as Julie moaned and tossed her head back and forth. 'She's going to cum' I panted to Julie 'Watch. She's cumming'. The brunette shuddered, arched, then fell onto her companion's body.

Julie's pussy gripped me, and her body stiffened, my arms moved around her, holding her up. 'Larry. I'm cumming' she cried out, and pressed her arse hard against me, gripping me tighter, my prick buried deep in her fiery pussy. I felt my cum rising like a gusher towards her flaming depths, and came, spurting thick streams of cum into her hot pussy. I shuddered with each spurt, sending my sperm flooding into her pussy, until I felt as though all my strength had just flowed out my prick. We collapsed on the chair, with her sitting on my lap, my prick buried deep inside her.

I held her against me, nuzzling the back of her neck, hugging her to me. Our breathing slowed down, and we were finally able to talk again. 'That was fantastic' I said softly, kissing the back of her neck. 'Hmmm. Thank you. I loved it too' she replied dreamily, my prick stirring inside her wet pussy. 'Your place or mine?' she said, and we both laughed as I wrapped a towel around my waist and we got up and moved into the other room. 'Would you like a drink' I asked her. 'Yes please, that would be nice. Do you mind if I put on some music?'. 'No be my guest' I answered, as she put some music on, excusing herself for a moment, she left the room, returning wearing a long silk robe.

'Would like to see me dance?' she asked, but without waiting for a reply, moved to the middle of the room, slowly untying the robe to the beat of the music. Letting it slowly slid down her shoulders, opening it at the front just enough to let me see her large breast, cupped in a thin bra she had put on, she teased me. Opening it all the way and dropping it to the floor, kicking it to one side, she leaned over me, bouncing her breasts in my face. Looking at me, then down at my stiff prick as it poked through the towel, she smiled and danced around half naked. Reaching back to unfasten her bra, tossing it over her shoulder to me, Julie turned, crossing her arms over her breasts, trying to cover the hardening nipples, and ran her hands over her waist. (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51
Old 07-29-2002, 05:28 PM
words work wonders

(continued)

She pushed her breasts together, offering me the nipples to suck on. As I sucked, she opened the towel and pulled it off, running her hands over my chest. Then she pulled back and started to slip her panties down, and I could see the top of her shaved pussy mound for the first time, sending shivers of excitement through me. Turning her back to me, she pushed them all the way down her firm arse. Slowly turning around, she pumped her hip, opening her smooth wet pussy with her fingers, inviting me to suck it.

She moved towards me and I put my hands on the cheeks of her arse, pulling her to my face, grinding her hips into my mouth, licking her smooth pussy lips, tasting her love juices. She stood back and reached down taking my prick in her hand, stroking as cum oozed from the tip. Then lowering her head with her tongue out, she licked it off, slowly taking the head into her mouth, working more and more of me in, as she sucked. She lifted her head, letting my prick almost out, teasing me with her lips and tongue and her eyes looking at me as I watched my prick disappear back into her mouth.

Lying down on the floor smiling, she squeezed her breasts together as I lowered myself between then, resting my hard prick between her nipples as she pushed them together. I let my prick slide between her firm, hard nipples as she stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of my prick spreading my juices over her nipples and firm breasts. I turned around, burying my face in her pussy, my tongue exploring every fold, licking her and trying to get deeper into her. She shuddered as I found her love bud, my tongue flicking over it, sucking it between my lips as I slid a finger deep into her wet pussy.

Her juices ran down the crack of her arse as she moaned with pleasure, and started to pump her hips up to me as I reached around and probed her wet arsehole. Julie's movements grew faster as I slid my finger in and could feel her arse muscles tighten around my finger. 'Oohh yess, finger my arse' she moaned as her orgasm took over and she came with a shudder, filling my mouth with her juices. My prick was starting to throb as she sucked my hard shaft, running her tongue around the underside of the head. I came with a surge, her eager mouth swallowing my cum, sucking me till I went limp. Julie relaxed her legs and I slowly pulled my finger out of her arse and her pussy as my prick slipped out of her mouth. She turned around and our lips met, engaging in a long tongue teasing kiss, exchanging each others juices with our tongues.

Stroking my prick Julie whispered in my ear, 'Larry get hard again. I want you to fuck me I want to feel you inside my pussy, I want you to fuck and cum in my arse'. I began to grow hard again under her fingers. Then straddling me, guiding my hard rod deep into her wet pussy, she rocked back and forth, her breasts swinging in my face as she lowered herself , offering them for me to suck on, letting out moans of pleasure as I caught a nipple between my lips and sucked hard.

'Take me from behind, bury your prick deep in my arse. I want to feel you spurting cum in my arse' she moaned and rolled off me, getting up on all fours. I positioned myself behind her and slid my prick up and down her pussy lips, rubbing her juices over it. She cupped my balls in her hand and gently squeezed them, making me moan with delight. Shock waves of pleasure went through me as she ran her fingers over her dripping pussy and then touched my arsehole, probing the sensitive opening, slowly inserting a wet finger in deep. I moaned as she opened herself up to me and moved the head of my throbbing manhood into her arsehole, moist from her pussy juices.

I eased my prick deeper into her as she started to push back to meet my thrusts, moaning and talking, as if in a world of her own. 'I want it all, fuck me, fuck me hard and deep. Fill me with your cum, fill my arse till I can't take any more'. Her words turned me on even more and made me drive into her all the harder. Julie went into spasms, as we pumped our bodies together. I slipped one finger into her dripping pussy and was ready to shoot my load. 'Get ready lover, I am going to cum. I am going to fill your arse full of creamy spunk'. She moaned 'Oohh yes. Give it to me, give me all of it, I want it all. Cum in my arse Larry, I want to feel you cum in my arse'. I started to cum, pumping, filling her with my juices as we collapsed on the floor.

I slowly pulled my prick out and she rolled over, sucking my softening prick, licking it clean and drawing out the last drops of cum, purring 'Mmmm, nice. Let's do that again'.

Erotic51

feedback

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 12:58 AM.
Old 07-30-2002, 08:08 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
oh my! hot story erotic51. :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 08-05-2002, 04:40 AM
words work wonders

legend - thank you sir and your comments are very welcome :)

erotic51
Old 08-05-2002, 05:48 AM

Brilliant story, E51 - a real turn-on!
Old 08-05-2002, 06:19 AM
words work wonders

GusAspar - I hope you find my other stories equally a turn on for you. :)

erotic51
Old 09-02-2002, 05:51 AM
Seductress

Ohhhhhhh.......Erotic...........i just discovered this story..........
Mmmmmmm.......my normal response to your stories.....
Pant.......Pant......Pant.....

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 09-18-2002, 11:13 AM
words work wonders

one of these days Nikki......I am going to do something about your panting hehehe. Thanks again for taking time to read. :)

erotic51
Old 10-01-2002, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

wow!!! it's a great sexy story.
Old 10-19-2002, 04:45 AM
words work wonders

~ Unregistered ~ glad you enjoyed, but why not register? :)

erotic51