Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-18-2002, 03:50 PM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
The Coach Trip

The only seat left on the coach was the one next to me, as a sexy, female voice asked if the seat was taken. 'No, please, have a seat', I silently cleared my throat as she smiled at me. Reaching up, to put her bag in the compartment above our heads, her skirt rode up her thighs, and I could see that she was not wearing panties. Sitting down, smiling at me, she introduced herself 'Hi, I'm Tiffany. What's your name?' I smiled back 'Ben. Are you from Ithaca?' 'No, I'm from Buffalo. You?' 'Same' I replied, my prick stirring.

As we left the coach station, the driver turned on the air conditioning and I started to get cold. I could see the goose bumps forming on Tiffany's tanned thighs and asked 'Are you cold?' 'Actually yes. I've got an idea' and with that stood up stretching into her bag, exposing her naked pussy to my gaze. 'Do you mind sharing?' she said and draped a blanket over our legs, as my hard prick strained against my slacks. She settled down to read a magazine and I went back to my book, getting hornier by the minute, as my now hard prick was throbbing for attention.

After a while, glancing over at Tiffany, who looked like she was asleep, I went to reach under the blanket for my backpack, my hand brushing down the side of her leg, and I felt her move against my arm as I ran my hand down. She seemed to enjoy my hand running over her smooth skin and moved her leg up and down on my hand. I placed it over her knee, feeling adventurous, and then moved it to the inner part of her thigh, massaging in slow circular movements slowly up until I was near her pussy.

She slouched down in the seat moaning softly to herself, spreading her legs to give me more room, as I moved my hand to her pussy. It felt warm and moist and I gently ran my hand around the surface, teasing, while she rocked her hips, moaning softly under her breath 'Mmmmm'. I began to feel her wetness and moved my fingers up and down the outer lips, then touched her clit. I started caressing, as she breathed heavily, moving her hips against my hand and lifting as I slid my hand down under her cheeks, probing at the entrance to her arse. Then, moving back to her pussy, I pushed my finger inside, massaging her swollen clit with my thumb at the same time and she pushed her hips back and forth, in rhythm, moaning softly to herself.

Leaning over, Tiffany placed her hand on my bulging crotch and started to rub my stiff prick through my slacks, sliding her hand up and down, moaning in my ear 'Oohh Ben, finger my arse, finger my pussy. Make me cum. This feels so good'. I whispered in her ear, 'Don't you think we should go somewhere more private, so we can do all kinds of nice things to each other?' and moved my hand back to her arse, probing with my fingers, spreading her juices over the cheeks. 'Oohh yes' she moaned as her response, as we got up and headed for the rest room.

Locking the door, Tiffany sat up on the sink, puling me to her and we started kissing deeply as I massaged her thighs with both hands. Pushing the skirt up over her hips, running my hands over her silky skin, she moaned in excitement as I removed her top, her breasts falling into my hands, and I caressed her firming, hardening nipples. She reached down and unzipped me, releasing my stiff prick into her waiting hand. Licking her lips as she moved her hand up and down it's length, her eyes narrowing she lustfully whispered 'Oohh I'm so hot for you. Fuck me Ben. Eat my pussy, finger me, shove your prick deep in my arse, play with me, let me cum in your mouth. Cover my insides with your spunk, let me taste you. Oohh fuck, your prick is so hard, put it inside me, Ben, fuck me, yes, fuck me'.

I moved her hips forward on the sink, dropped to my knees and started licking the insides of her thighs, stopping before I got to her dripping wet pussy. Licking around the tops of her thighs, and round under her arse cheeks, I could smell her juices as her pussy started to weep. Then I licked her shaven mound and flicked my tongue over her clit as I sucked hungrily on her pussy lips, tasting her sweet juices as they started to flow. Taking her clit between my lips, I sucked it hard, making her hips buck and she moaned in pleasure as my fingers probed her arse and pussy.

'Oohh yess, don't stop, your going to make me cum'. I felt her push hard against my mouth and probing tongue, slowed my pace, waiting for her to calm down. I slid a finger into her wet and juicy pussy and sucked on her clit again. She moaned louder 'Please, let me cum. Oohh yess, that feels so good. Oohh, I'm cumming' and poured her female juices all over my face and mouth as I swallowed every drop. I got to my feet, took my slacks and shorts off and massaged her firm breasts, sucking the hard nipples in my mouth, making her squirm as she stroked my hard prick. 'I want you inside. I want to feel your hardness deep in my pussy. Fuck me Ben' and pulled me closer.

Guiding my hard throbbing rod into her wet dripping pussy, I held her by the waist thrusting up inside, moving back and forth, making her squirm, and shudder with ecstasy. She leaned back and grabbed the handles next to the mirror as I thrust deeper into her, sucking on her nipples, making her moan and shake with delight. I could feel my hot cream welling up getting ready to explode as she said 'Oohh Ben, I'm going to cum again' and started gyrating her hips into me as I felt her orgasm come out in one, large tidal wave. The warmth of her juices flooded over my hard prick as I held back my cum, allowing her to enjoy her orgasm.

She looked at me and licked her lips 'Your turn Ben' and sat me down on the toilet, stepped out of her skirt, then knelt down in front of me, my prick throbbed and looked her in the face. She took it in one hand, massaging my balls in the palm of the other, licking the length, darting her tongue back and forth over the head and took it all in her mouth with one swift movement. Sucking on it, desperately trying to get my juice out, I started to cum in her mouth and pumped, shooting my cum down her throat as she moaned, greedily swallowing my hot cream, sucking me dry.

As she stood up, I took her by the waist, straddling the toilet seat with her legs. I positioned her juicy pussy over my hardness, and when she was properly placed, I held her ass cheeks, and pulled her towards me, wrapping her pussy around my prick. She moaned and moved her hips up and down faster as we began to fuck. Her pussy felt soft and satiny around my prick and it rubbed on all the right places. She stuck her breasts out offering her nipples for me to suck on, as she gyrated her hips onto my thrusting prick. 'Oohh yess. Fuck me Ben, make me cum again. Shoot your spunk inside me'. Her words made my prick swell as I started to spray the inside of her pussy with hot cream. 'Aahh, Tiffany, I'm cumming. Can you feel my spunk shooting deep into your pussy?' 'Oohh yes. Keep cumming. Don't stop. Let me feel your cum inside' as she came again, her body stiffening as spasm shot through her and exploded into yet another orgasm.

We slowed down, and let the motion of the coach control our movements while we relaxed. Then I kissed her deeply saying 'It's not over yet Tiffany' and stood her up, leaning her backwards and started sucking her pussy lips, tasting our juices as they oozed from her opening. Then standing up, I turned her around, placing her hands on the toilet seat, and started to rub her arsehole with my prick, wet from my cum and her pussy juices. I slowly pushed into her arse and moved my hand round to fingering her clit, as she started moaning and moving back to meet my thrusts.

'Oohh Ben, yess. Fuck my arse. I love feeling your hard prick in my arse. Cum in my arse Ben. I want you to cum in my arse'. She could not control herself, her pleasure was so intense she start to cum, and I could feel my spunk begin to boil and thrust into her arse deeper, rubbing her clit harder. 'Yess, Ben, yess. Cum inside my arse. Fill me with your spunk'. We both exploded at the same time.

Erotic51 :)

feedback

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 01:03 AM.
Old 07-19-2002, 11:42 AM
the Lusty Wench

Did it just get hot in here?!!! :)
Old 07-20-2002, 08:10 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
wow! another great story erotic51 :)

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 07-20-2002, 11:25 AM
Addicted Member

Whew!!!! Incredible story...TY!

Mrs. Lix
Old 07-20-2002, 12:24 PM
Seductress

That was erotic and hot...........next time im gonna make sure I get the last seat left on the bus and sit next to erotic51.
HAHAHA

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 07-21-2002, 08:47 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
jjjjbo - Thanks for the comments and if you read my other stories, you ih=ght just get hotter.

legend - your comments are always welcome

lixnlix69 - my pleasure in giving you pleasure

Nikki - I will make sure that a seat next to me is free

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51