Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-06-2002, 04:43 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
The School Girl

School Girl

As he walked back toward the hotel, he spotted her standing in front of the elevator doors. She was wearing a blue school dress with short sleeves and although the dress had a fairly modest neckline, the hem was very short, barely reaching to the middle of her thighs. She wore white stockings, black high-heels, she looked damn good and he tried not to look at her too obviously, but found his eyes dropping fairly frequently to steal a glance at her legs. They were very shapely and looked terrific in white stockings. Her shoulder length hair was naturally wavy and her skin was clear and smooth, adding to the illusion of her age.

They entered the elevator and he noticed she stood closer to him than was really necessary, since there was no one else in the car. He also noticed that she smelled good. Neither said anything until the doors opened on the second floor. As he moved to one side to let her out, he looked into her eyes and felt a stirring in his loins. She turned to meet his gaze and smiled openly at him, with an expectant look in her eyes, as though she was waiting for him to talk to her. Mike introduced himself and said, 'Listen, I'm going to go check out and then run upstairs to pack my stuff up. If you want, you can just wait here in the lobby and I'll meet you when I'm done and we could have a coffee or something.'

He gestured toward a small reception area in the lobby, filled with several low couches and tables. Her eyes glinted with a mischievous look and Mike felt his loins stir again as she smiled and introduced herself. 'I'm Vicki and yes that would be nice, but I would prefer the something.' 'Well that settled then, I won't be long' and moved to the front desk to settle his bill, leaving Vicki by one of the couches. When he turned from the front desk to head back to the elevator, he saw Vicki had sat down on one of the couches. The seat was so low that her knees were almost higher than her shoulders. By walking across the lobby at just the right angle, he got a decent look up her legs beneath her short dress. When he got close to her and started to walk past her, Vicki stood up and started to follow him.

Somewhat startled, he stopped and looked at her quizzically. 'I don't want to sit here all by myself,' she said. 'Can't I come upstairs with you?' 'Why, sure, sure you can,' Mike answered. 'I just thought, you know, it would be boring' 'It would be boring to just watch you pack!' Vicki said. 'That's why I'll help you pack.' Thoroughly startled now, he stammered something incoherently and headed for the elevator with Vicki close behind. Once in the elevator, she stood even closer to him than before, until the doors opened and he led the way down the hallway to his room. As soon as he'd unlocked the door, she slipped past him and walked into his room in front of him. His eyes watched her hips sway back and forth as she moved into his room.

Before he could say anything, she had walked to the dresser, pulled open a drawer, and reached into it. Fishing out a handful of clothes, she turned toward him. 'Is this drawer all your dirty stuff?' she asked, holding up her hand. 'Where do you want it?' 'Yes, that's what it is, all right. I'll get that stuff,' he replied, stepping towards her. 'That's OK, I want to help,' she said. She reached into the drawer again and fished out another article of clothes. 'Say, these are cute' Vicki held up a pair of 'used' jockey shorts and smiled at him. She dropped the other dirty clothes on the top of the dresser. 'Really, I think they're cute! I thought older guys wore boxer shorts instead of these! I mean, I didn't mean that you were that old, but, well, you know' 'I guess I am that old' he muttered. 'No, really, I don't think you're old,' she said. This time, she was the one who was slightly embarrassed.

She looked at the shorts again. 'Say, these have sort of a, a pouch on the front of them, don't they? I've never seen one like that before' 'Seen a lot of men's underwear, have you?' he teased, going on the offensive for no particular reason. He began stuffing his toothbrush and cologne into a travel bag. 'Well,' Vicki blushed, 'I have seen a few pairs 'Well, if they have a pouch like that, only well hung men need to wear them' he continued, with a wide grin on his face. 'You know, keeps everything neatly arranged, kind of like a bra' Vicki eyed him for a moment before examining the jockey shorts again. She put one hand inside the underpants and filled the pouch with her fist. Holding them up closer, she tried to sniff without him noticing, but he had already noticed and was fascinated by what she was doing. 'These are really cute,' she said.

Apparently pleased by whatever her nose had detected, she smiled at him. 'You know, only if you've got time.' Her voice trailed off in mid-sentence. 'What's that?' he asked, tossing a pair of sandals into his suitcase. 'Oh, nothing really,' she said, blushing again. 'I was just wondering if you don't have to get out right away.' 'Oh, come on,' he groaned. He faced her with his hands on hips. 'What is it?' 'Well, I was sort of curious, you know,' Vicki stammered nervously. 'To see, how the pouch works, what you think is well hung' she stammered nervously. He stared at her in disbelief. It was one thing to lust in his mind after her, and quite another to have her asking straight out for him to take off his pants! 'It's OK!' Vicki blurted out. 'I'm not exactly, a virgin, and I've seen them before, but I'd kind of like to see, what you think is 'well hung?'

He continued to stare in silence at Vicki. She was holding his underwear with both hands in front of her chest, and he noticed her sniffing at them again. 'Hey, I know!' she said. 'Would you like to see my bra? I'll show you my bra and then you can show me your, you know, pouch. Kind of underwear for underwear. That sound fair?' His mind raced at the prospect, she was definitely very desirable. She must have read his mind. 'Look, I know I'm young but I'm not a little kid. Who would believe me claiming you tried to get it on with me? How about it? Look, I'll make it easier, I'll show you my bra and then you decide, OK?' Without waiting for a response, Vicki reached behind her shoulders and popped open a few buttons on the collar of her dress. With a few small shrugs, she quickly slipped the sleeves off her shoulders. (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51
Old 06-06-2002, 04:44 AM
words work wonders

(continued)

Pulling one arm completely out of her dress, she easily pushed the bodice of her dress down, uncovering her bra-clad chest. The bra was cut low and made of light, silky material, leaving little to his imagination. The bra pushed her breasts together and up, creating cleavage that it was obvious that Vicki was very well endowed, and the sight was not just the creation of the bra. It was a very pretty sight. 'So? What do you think?' she asked, quietly. 'Do you think I'm pretty?' 'Vicki, you're very pretty, but I don't think' he started to protest weakly. 'Oh, come on!' she frowned. 'I wanted to show you my bra. Would you like to see more?' He realized with an inaudible (he hoped) choke that she was serious. Vicki reached behind her back again and quickly slipped open the back-strap of her bra.

With one fluid motion, she shrugged the bra straps off her shoulders and brought her fingers around the bottom edge of her bra beneath her armpits. With two tugs, she pulled the bra cups down, baring her breasts for him. He stared at the small, rosy coloured nipples, which tipped each of her firm, pointed breasts. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed and her nipples looked as though they were actually beginning to harden under his gaze. 'How's this?' she murmured. 'I've never really just, you know, torn off my clothes like this before. I've been told I have a nice figure and some guys I know like to squeeze my breasts. What do you think?' 'I think,' he began, his voice very low and tight. 'I think that you are a very beautiful. I think you have a beautiful figure. And, I think you are too young to be undressing in my room.'

'Really? You think I'm beautiful?' she slid her hands over her breasts, covering her nipples. 'I told you I'm not exactly a virgin. I've seen 'them' before, but I would really like to see yours' 'What does 'not exactly a virgin' mean?' Mike asked. Vicki blushed and looked down at the floor for a moment, her hands motionless over her naked boobs. 'Well, I've never actually been laid' she murmured, her voice barely audible and her hands still covering her nipples. 'But I don't have my, 'cherry' anymore.' He was fascinated by the girl's uninhibited behaviour around him and her revelations about her sex life. 'I've never actually been laid, but I got my 'cherry' popped' she replied, her voice very low. 'How's that?' He was in no mood to stop this conversation. 'I'm not exactly sure.'

Vicki began, running one hand through her hair. He stared at her uncovered nipple. 'I lost it either when a boy used too many fingers or when I tried out my girlfriend's vibrator' 'Her what?' Mike blurted out in amazement. 'You know, a plastic thing' she mumbled. 'You don't know if a boy did it or your girlfriend's vibrator?' Vicki had pulled the top of her dress down to her waist. 'I've never let a boy put his 'thing' in me, but sometimes, fingers can get pretty rough, and the vibrator was a real big one, I don't know which it was that did it, I know it sounds dumb, but that's the truth.' 'It's not dumb, Vicki, it's just surprising, that's all,' he said, trying to reassure her.

She watched him stare at her uncovered breast for a moment, before lowering her hand to uncover her other breast. She clasped her hands behind her back and watched him eye her bare breasts. He was sure both her little nipples were hard and erect, as was his prick. 'So will you show me what you call well-hung?' she murmured. 'Please' He looked at her silently for a long moment. 'C'mon,' Vicki urged. 'Please?' He shook his head. He gazed at her bare chest for another moment, and shook his head again. She smiled at him, her lips mouthing her request again, and he suddenly found himself unzipping his pants. 'Oh, great' Vicki exhaled, as if she'd been holding her breath. 'I just know this is going to be super' His fly open, Mike quickly unbuckled his belt and popped open the waist button and as he pulled open his pants, they began to slide off his hips. 'I hope to hell I don't regret this' he muttered, as his pants slipped down his legs into a heap at his feet. 'Oh, you won't!' Vicki replied gleefully. 'I'll make sure you won't.'

A broad smile on her face, she stared at his bulging underpants as he stepped clear of his pants. She looked up and down several times from his feet to the obvious large lump in his jockey shorts. He tried to focus on her nipples as her breasts jiggled with excitement. 'I really like those underpants' she muttered. 'I like them a lot. But, I want to really see how you're hung' 'You mean you want me to take these off too?' he asked, slipping his thumbs under the waistband of his shorts. 'You know it. Do it for me, please.' With as little thought as possible, he sighed, shoved his thumbs down, and pushed his jockey shorts off his hips. His hard and hairy prick sprang free and Vicki's mouth immediately dropped open in surprise.

His penis wasn't especially long, but it was fairly thick. Vicki eagerly drank in the sight as he wiggled his legs to shake his underpants down to his knees, and his bare prick bounced up and down. Except for his underpants clinging around his knees and his shoes and socks, he was naked below his waist. He stood in front of the young girl and watched her bare breasts shake as her slender body vibrated with excitement and his erect prick pointed straight across the room at her. 'So? What do you think?' he asked. Vicki replied, excitedly. 'I mean, it looks huge. I guess you are really well hung.' 'No, I don't think so' he smiled, awkwardly.

He nudged his slightly throbbing penis to the side with one hand so she could see his swollen balls better. 'Oh, gosh, but your balls look big too. They're so hairy.' she gushed, babbling on. 'Your, um, is it shaking.' 'I've got a hard-on, Vicki. During an erection, a penis will throb like this' he replied, smiling at her question. She craned her neck to see, as if examining someone's science project. He lifted his shaft up away from his testicles with his thumb and forefinger. 'Oh, please, can I touch you? I really would like to' she blurted out, stepping toward him. 'You don't have to do anything. Oh, please?'

Mikes penis was as hard as a rock and he had no idea how long he would be able to control himself. 'Vicki, I'm not sure.' 'Oh, say yes' she urged, standing right in front of him, her eyes alternating from his face to his rigid penis. 'I don't know' he repeated, hesitantly. Without another word, Vicki reached out and slipped her fingers around the head of his shaft. His prick surged in eager response and she moved her cool fingers down the length of his stiff organ. 'I've felt a hard one before, but never one this thick' she observed as her hand reached his pubic hair. 'Why don't you ever use the right word?' he murmured weakly. 'Huh? What do you mean?' she asked, holding her fingers motionless around the base of his prick. Vicki pointed her forefinger down beneath his penis and touched his balls. 'You never say 'penis' or 'prick,' his breathe gasping involuntarily as she squeezed him. 'You've said 'thing' a few times' 'I don't know why I said it like that. (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51
Old 06-06-2002, 04:44 AM
words work wonders

(continued)
Say, are you OK?' Vicki asked, looking truly concerned about his suddenly laboured breathing. 'Yes!' he groaned. He felt her briefly tighten her grip on his rod. 'You really do have a thick prick,' Vicki said, staring intently down at the shaft in her hand. 'It's hard as a rock' she murmured, squeezing him again. He gazed through half-closed eyes at her bare breasts with their stiff little nipples, only inches away from him. He tried to decide whether he should cover them with his hands or his mouth. 'Vicki, be careful' he groaned. 'What's wrong? Are you OK?' she asked, glancing worried at his face. 'Did I hurt something?' 'No, no, I'm fine' he grunted. 'You just can't do this without, I don't know how long' His response was disjointed and rambling, and she didn't understand any of it. 'What's wrong?' she asked, squeezing his prick repeatedly. 'You're going to make me cum, I can't take much more' he gasped.

With a wide smile on her face, Vicki started to stroke his shaft 'Yes, in my hand, cum in my hand' she whispered eagerly. She vigorously squeezed and pulled on his prick again. 'Cum in my hand, now.' With a loud groan, his prick exploded and the first spurts of cum flew from its swollen tip. She squealed as his cream jetted over her wrist and landed in the middle of her bare stomach. His bursting penis sprayed more juice onto her, and the hot semen began to drip down her hard, flat stomach. 'Oh, yes! You are cumming' Vicki exclaimed, excitedly. 'Oh, yes, is this wonderful. You're getting it all over me.'

She moved closer to him, still holding onto his spurting prick with one hand. As she moved nearer, he groaned loudly and his prick angled higher, squirting his juices across the bottom of her naked breasts. Watching his semen hitting her breasts, Vicki gurgled with delight and moved closer to him. 'Ohhhh!' he moaned, as she pulled on his prick. 'Does it feel good?' she asked, breathily. 'Do you like it?' 'Yes!' he grunted. 'Does it feel good?' she asked, squeezing him hard. 'Oh, Vicki, suck it' he moaned in response, as his ejaculation began to slow. 'Please suck me now.' He clenched his legs together as his cum dribbled onto her hand.

'You want me to put it in my mouth?' the girl asked, her eyes wide with joy. 'You want me to put it in my mouth?' 'Just lick me, oh, do it now, suck me.' he moaned. Vicki slowly sank to her knees in front of him and looked at his slowly shrinking prick, only inches in front of her eyes. She loosened her sticky fingers, which were still tightly wrapped around his shaft and sticking out her tongue, slowly leaned her head forward. His body shuddered violently as he felt her tongue tentatively touch him just beneath the tip of his prick. His ejaculation ended with a final spurt of cum dripping onto her arm, as she slowly ran the tip of her tongue along the length of his manhood. 'Is that the right way?' Vicki murmured. 'Am I doing it right?' 'Yes' he grunted as Vicki's tongue slid up and down the length of his shaft several times and he shivered involuntarily with each pass of her tongue.

He reached down to put his hands on her bare shoulders, running one hand behind her neck, which he squeezed gently. 'Ohh' he moaned, bending slightly and reaching his other hand down onto her chest. He stroked his hand awkwardly back and forth across her bare skin above her breasts. 'Yes' she whispered, as she flicked her tongue across his prick head. 'Suck me hard.' Vicki hesitated for a moment, her lips just resting against his throbbing head. He bent over a little further, reached lower and grasped her closest nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pulling on her tender flesh. She gasped softly and he felt her lips part against his prick. He grunted, pulling again on her nipple as Vicki cried out again and he felt her lips slowly encircle the head as she took it in her mouth. With his hand holding the back of her neck, he thrust his hips forward, driving his entire prick into the startled girl's mouth.

'Hold my balls,' he directed, as he felt the girl's tongue moving awkwardly beneath his organ. 'Squeeze them' Vicki reached up between his legs with one hand and brought her fingers up beneath his testicles. As she felt his balls, he began to rhythmically thrust his hips back and forth, sliding his prick in and out of her mouth. She held her head motionless and he grunted as she pushed her fingers against his balls. His prick began to slowly swell again. 'Oh, Vicki, suck me' he grunted, sliding his penis in and out, faster and faster. 'Oh Vicki, that's the way, suck it' he moaned, stretching his other hand down onto her chest. He stroked his hand back and forth across her bare skin above her breasts. His penis began to rapidly swell again. 'Oh, Vicki,' he grunted, sliding his penis in and out. 'Oh, that's the way, suck it.'

He could only hear Vicki's muffled gurgle in response, since her mouth was stuffed full with his penis. He felt her hands moving erratically between his naked thighs all over his hairy balls. He was so excited that this sweet-looking young thing was sucking him that his prick was again good and hard, and he slid it fully into her mouth, trying to hold it motionless as he felt himself incredibly approaching another climax. Feeling his thickened penis pulsating in her mouth, Vicki gasped and tightened her lips around his thick shaft. He looked down at the half-naked girl kneeling between his feet as his pre cum began to ooze slowly from the tip of his head. Vicki's eyes opened wide as the first drops hit her tongue. 'Oh, Vicki! I'm going to cum!' he cried out. 'I am going to cum in your mouth'

She didn't say anything in response as he bent forward, cupped both his hands over her naked breasts, and spread the forefinger and index finger of each hand like scissors, trapping both her nipples between them. He groaned loudly and jerked his naked hips forward, sliding his rigid prick deep into her mouth. He felt his prick head pressing against the back of her mouth. 'Vicki, I'm cumming' and began to spurting into her mouth. He heard her muffled as the full spray of his second ejaculation hit the back of her throat. Vicki's mouth was pressed tightly around the base of his penis and she pressed into his groin. She didn't try to pull away, but was clearly startled by his sudden explosion. Hearing her choking surprise, he thought wildly about pulling his prick from her mouth, but he was too far gone to do it. He held his organ deep between her lips and continued to empty his load in the back of her mouth. (continued)

erotic51
Old 06-06-2002, 04:47 AM
words work wonders

(continued)

Grasping his balls tightly in her fist, Vicki squeezed them roughly and accepted his stream of semen on her tongue. As he pulled on her nipples, he glanced down and was surprised to see that while she was blowing him, Vicki had snaked her free hand under her skirt and up between her thighs. The cloth of her dress was billowing across her lap as her hand moved. She continued to masturbate as his climax peaked and his penis began to shrink and slide from her lips. As soon as his prick popped from her mouth, and before Vicki could say anything, he dropped to his knees in front of her and wrapped his arms around the girl's naked torso.

She still had one had between his legs squeezing his balls as he held her bare chest against him and squeezed her warmly as her fingers move from his balls to his prick. He heard her sigh slowly and he held her tight. 'Oh, Vicki, what can I say?' he sighed in her ear. 'What can I say?' he repeated. 'Hmmm' she breathed in response. 'I don't know what you can say but I know what you can do' He pulled his head back to look at her face. 'What? What do you want?' he asked. 'Can you do that to me?' she purred, nudging her knees against his. 'You want me to eat you?' he grinned. 'Can you do that? Can you put your mouth on, on my' she stammered. 'On your pussy?' he finished her question for her.

'Get up' he replied, standing up and holding out his hand to help her to her feet. He moved Vicki backwards to the bed and she sat down on the edge, her young breasts flushed from the excitement. With a light touch on her bare shoulder, he moved onto her back on the bed with her legs hanging off the side. Slipping his hands beneath her dress, he lifted her skirt up to her waist. 'Lift your bottom up, sweetie,' he directed. Vicki pressed her feet to the floor to raise her buttocks from the mattress. Quickly, he lowered both hands to her hips and slipped a finger into the waist of her panty. She held her buttocks up, and he smoothly pulled her panty down her thighs. His blood pounding in his ears, he paused for a moment and stared at her naked pussy. He could see the split of her lips beneath her naked mound at the bottom of her groin, and he wanted to get her legs apart fast.

After flinging her panty down to her ankles, he reached down with one hand and tossed them aside. He slipped his other hand under Vicki's right thigh. Lifting her leg, he also pushed it to the side. When he'd disposed of her panty, he quickly raised her other thigh and pushed them apart. Her breasts naked, Vicki lay on the bed with her dress shoved up to her waist and her panty stripped off, her slim thighs spread wide apart, and her heels clinging to the edge of the bed. He paused again, gazed down at her wide open crotch, and stared at her pink lips and glistening pussy. She looked up at him with glazed eyes, her face warm, flushed, and covered with an eager smile.

The process of him preparing her had deeply aroused her. 'Are you going to put your mouth on my pussy now?' she asked, her voice small and husky. 'Is that what you want?' he asked. She moaned as deep guttural sound of affirmation as he knelt between her legs, his hands on the bed. 'You want me to eat you?' She nodded again. 'Yes. Yes, I want you to eat me' she cried. He leaned over her crotch, reaching down with his fingertips to lightly stroke the back of her thighs, raising goose bumps on her bare flesh. The scent of her aroused pussy rose to his nose. 'Yes. Yes, that's what I want. I want you to eat me' she cried, her legs shaking beneath his hands. He placed his hands on both Vicki's knees and pressed them gently apart and downward, flattening the girl's widely spread legs on the mattress with her feet touching his knees. Her crotch was stretched open beneath him, her pink lips glistening with moisture beneath her pussy.

Sweeping his fingers lightly along the inside of her thighs, he drew his hands toward her naked crotch and her body shivered in anticipation. The flesh of her thighs twitched as his fingers passed along and finally moved over her naked pubic mound. 'Ohhh' she moaned. Vicki's mouth hung open limply and she gave a small squeal as his hands touched her pussy lips and parted them briefly. He worked the fingertips of one hand into her warm flesh, massaging her lower groin all around her pubic mound. He probed around her pussy lips with his other hand, locating and tickling her stiffened clitoris and probing between her lips. Her breath caught and her legs shuddered as he gently pinched her clit. He took her lips between his thumb and forefinger, and squeezed her labia together, causing Vicki's whole body to shake with excitement. He bent forward, lowering himself over her crotch. 'Ohhhh' Vicki moaned softly as he pushed his middle finger between her pussy lips against her clit.

Her hips flexed slightly and he flicked his finger to the centre of her pussy, her hands lay limply beside her on the bed. As he pressed his mouth to her inner thigh a few inches below her crotch, he pushed his finger downward, sliding it partially into Vicki's wet and inviting hole. She moaned again, more loudly this time, her voice squeaky and breathy, as he kissed her thigh, licking her shaking flesh and moving his lips ever upward. He pushed his finger further down, slipping two knuckles into her, savouring the thickly textured feel of the inside of her young pussy. He wiggled his finger inside her and brought his mouth to the silky junction of her thigh and crotch.

Sliding his digit firmly and slowly, he pushed his middle finger all the way into her, and Vicki groaned loudly. Deep within her pussy, his fingertip poked at her cervix and his remaining fingers pressed tightly against her naked crotch. 'Oohhhh' she groaned, thrusting her naked hips from side to side beneath his manipulating hands. She thrashed her hands about on the bed beside her. He finally moved his mouth directly onto Vicki's pussy and tasted her dripping juices. Her entire body shuddered with excitement as he swept his tongue back and forth between her lips while wiggling his embedded finger. (continued)

erotic51
Old 06-06-2002, 04:48 AM
words work wonders

(continued)

'Oh, my, my god!' Vicki cried, pressing her hand on one of her naked breasts and squeezing herself roughly. 'You, you, you're licking it. You're touching it with your tongue.' In her excitement, Vicki's knees popped up around his head. As he sucked on her pussy and she gasped for air, she found her hardened nipple and pulled on it. He pulled his finger from her pussy and quickly placed both hands on her upraised knees. He pushed both knees down to the side flat on the bed, splitting her pussy wide open beneath his mouth. While rapidly stroking his hands up and down her bare thighs, he chewed on her dripping pussy lips, sucked deeply on her hole, and swept his tongue all across her hard clit.

'Uhhh! Oh, my god!' Vicki cried out, humping her hips at his face. A continuous moan escaped from Vicki's mouth and she heavily placed a hand on the back of his head. She pulled and pinched her stiff nipples and pulled his head tightly to her pussy. He obliged her desire by thrusting his tongue deep into her pussy. With a loud groan, she arched her back, lifted her arse off the bed, and began to cum. He swept his hands from her thighs under her arse. 'Oh' she cried, her entire body shaking. 'Oh, I'm exploding. Oh my' Vicki pushed her hips at him, trying to lift her spread crotch up higher. He pushed his face into her pussy and dug his fingers into the naked flesh of her buttocks. 'Oh, God, I, can't, believe it' she choked out. He licked her furiously, trying to keep her flying as long as he could.

Her hips pumping convulsively, she humped his face, let out small, choking noises, and came in a flood of juices that filled Mike's mouth. 'Oh, my God, Mike' She gasped those words over and over as the waves of her climax slowly subsided. Mike just kept tonguing her until all movement stopped and she was calm. A large stream of silky come dripped down the crack of her arse and he struggled to lick up all of it. It was the most delicious love juice Mike had ever tasted and vigorously sucked her pussy to get all he could from deep within.

Then, climbing on top of her he placed the head of his swollen, throbbing prick at the opening of her pussy. Staring straight into her beautiful big eyes, slowly inched the hardness into her slippery opening. She stared at Mike lustily and pulled her legs up slightly to make penetration easier as he pushed the throbbing head inch by inch into her hot pussy until she had taken it all in. 'Vicki, my love,' he whispered in her ear. 'You feel so wonderful around me. I want you so badly.'

Her eyes were closed, and she had an intense expression on her face as she began to push up against the hardness that was entering her. Mike's prick, engorged with blood and bigger than it had ever been before, pushed hard against her with every deep thrust. As he pumped her, Mike felt an increasing wetness on his shaft as Vicki came, again and again; grunting loudly as her orgasms flowed through her body. His balls, swollen with sperm, slapped against her lovely arse 'Mike, my sweet man,' she cried, 'fill me with your hot sperm, fill me with your seed.' Needing little or no encouragement, his prick responded as he pushed into her and released a huge load of juices into her burning pussy.

Milking the last drops from my prick to her pussy, Mike lay down next to her and held her in my arms, kissed her ear and whispered. 'Where do we go from here, Vicki?' Propping herself up on one elbow she replied 'I think I'm ready for more of the same' then took Mike's stiffening prick in her hand and pumped up and down the shaft, squeezing the pre cum from the hole and lowered her mouth to lick the juices that were appearing.

Mike shook his head gently and with a smile laid her down on her stomach then climbed astride her lush hips and bent forward kissing her shoulders, down her spine, all over her back and finally tongued the depression at the base of her spine. Her breathing had quickened. He slid his tongue up and down the crack of her incredible, full arse and as she groaned, Vicki balled her fists in the sheet to hang on.

Kneading her arse cheeks with both hands, separating them to reveal her sweet pink pucker, he bit and sucked at her cheeks, then pushed his face between her soft cheeks and thrust a wet tongue deep in her arse as and her legs spread as she thrust up to meet his probing tongue in an orgy of pleasure.

'Oh God, this feel wonderful' she said. Her voice had that faraway sound it sometimes gets when she's really into her own pleasure. 'Still hard? 'I am,' Mike responded. 'Want my arse, baby?' as she moaned in ecstasy and anticipation. 'You know it, Vicki dear,' he replied. Vicki's beautiful arse was an inviting target as she spread her legs wide apart and arched her back in anticipation of taking his throbbing manhood deep inside her bowels.

Cupping her arse and spread her cheeks slightly his hands, Mike began to slide one finger in her pussy, in and out until it was wet with her juices, and then he touched her arse hole, worked a finger inside her carefully, and finger fucked her arse.

She started to clench her arse cheeks on his finger as it worked in deeper into her arse, past the muscle. She began to buck. 'Oh Mike. Mike' she whispered. When she took two fingers with sounds of delighted, wicked passion, Mike guided the head his prick into position above her anal sphincter. Vicki relaxed and let him penetrate just a little before tightening around the shaft. She turned and looked at him with a devilish smile, licking her lips as her eyes close. 'Please, let me in,' he begged. She relaxed again and he watched as the shaft bury itself in her soft arse, then filled her with a throbbing hardness.

Her soft, sexy moaning validated the pleasure he giving and her passion sounds grew loader and loader as his prick buried itself in her arse over and over again. She raised her arse slightly, 'Deeper,' she commanded. 'Oh Mike,' she whispered, 'fuck my arse,' she whispered, 'oh cum in my arse. Yes, now,' she said, each word coming slow and distinct. 'Mike, I'm going to cum.' 'I'm going to cum soon, Vicki' 'Oh, yes, Mike,' she begged. 'Give it to me. Fuck my arse.' (continued)

erotic51
Old 06-06-2002, 04:49 AM
words work wonders

(continued)

My third climax of the evening was as intense as the first two. I didn't know where all the spunk came from, but I blasted a load of cum into her arse. My third climax of the evening was as intense as the first two. I didn't know where all the spunk came from, but I blasted a load of cum into her arse. She squeezed my prick hard as the cum beginning to explode from my balls. With a violent shudder, she pushed back on my prick, her arse cheeks squeezed, her body shuddered with wave after wave of pleasure as my cum pumped deep in her arse.

Vicki buried her face in a pillow as she screamed from her own orgasm then fell away from me to the bed. I looked at the white cream oozing from her arse and the pearls of spunk dripping from my prick and felt totally satisfied. They both shivered as the waves of coming subsided. Finally, it was over.

Mike zipped up the fly on his jeans, and looked at Vicki standing in the bathroom doorway wearing nothing but a smile. 'How about something a little more daring, perhaps an all stops elevator?' Vicki smiled at Mike saying, 'Wonderful idea, next Thursday suit you?' 'Sure, look forward to it' he replied and pointed to the envelope he had placed on the table. 'Thank you for another enjoyable encounter. Till next week then' and blew her a kiss as he left the room.

Erotic51

feedback

erotic51

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 01:00 AM.
Old 06-10-2002, 06:03 AM

What's going to happen in the all-stops elevator???

Wonderful story! I can't wait for the next encounter! :)
Old 06-10-2002, 09:48 AM

Send a message via ICQ to PCPete
wow.. that was fuckin great.. and now ive got the stains to prove it.. keep the great work cumming!
Old 06-11-2002, 02:24 AM
words work wonders

GuSAspar - Thank you for the comments. I have now posted the rest of my 'Vicki' set so you can enjoy yourself a little more.

PCPete - I hope the stains are not permenant, but you did not mention what they were, should I assume that they are white in nature......:)

erotic51
Old 06-22-2002, 07:07 PM
dobbydog

god a came soo hard thank you
Old 06-22-2002, 07:07 PM
dobbydog

o
Old 06-24-2002, 03:29 AM
words work wonders

thankd for the comments unregistered Guest, I guess you meant to write 'cum' but I know what you mean. Why don't you join this great site? I know you would be welcome and have lots of fun. :)

erotic51
Old 07-21-2002, 08:59 AM
words work wonders

WOW!!!! 1700 people have read this story, thats fantastic. Thank you. I hope you all have enjoyed what I write and have read my other stories. Again thanks for the support and the feedback :)

erotic51
Old 07-21-2002, 09:07 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
oh god, great story erotic51....and i liked the little twist at the end too :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 07-21-2002, 09:10 AM
words work wonders

legend - I try to make them interesting and offer a glimps of the next chapter in the 'Vivki' set. I hope to have The Elevator fininished shortly and rest assured, I will post it then. Thanks again. :)

erotic51