Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-29-2002, 04:17 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
The French Maid (Part 1)

The French Maid

He paid no attention to her as she entered the room. He was used to the help being around him while he worked. The maid would simply clean the room and then leave but her perfume smelled different today, more like that of a young woman then someone who was fifty years old. This caused him to look up. In front of him was a very good looking woman, about 30 years old wearing a maid's outfit with a hem that allowed an ample view of her legs. Her breasts were held tightly within the top which was cut to push her breasts up, exposing the tops of them to him. Looking at her, he felt his prick start to harden within his pants.

'Where's the regular woman?' he asked. 'She's sick today, sir. I'm her niece, Vikki. She asked me to fill in for her. I hope you don't mind?' 'No, I don't mind. I have to stay here while you work though, please try not to disturb me' Mike said. He was thinking that he would really like was to fuck her instead of working. It was a good thing he was behind the desk, his prick was hard now, straining against the fabric of his pants. 'I won't bother you sir' Vikki said as she started to clean the room. There was a large wall to wall book case directly in front of his desk. With a smile, he said 'there is a lot of dust on the bookcase. Please make sure you clean all of the books. You can use the ladder to reach the top'.

He knew she would have stretch to reach the top shelf. He started to look forward to seeing her arse as she stretched out while cleaning. Her dress was too short to cover her while she was up there. She moved to the bookcase and as she walked, he noticed how slim her legs were. The she started cleaning the shelves and as she reached up to clean the higher, her dress moved up exposed a pair of panties that left most of her arse uncovered. The site of her made him moan and quickly coughed and moved some papers on his desk to cover his sounds. Mike wondered if she heard him. Since she kept on working, he didn't think so.

She knew what she was doing, she had dressed to capture his attention and was sure she had heard him moan just now. What man wouldn't if he was looking at her arse, each time she lifted her arms, she felt the cheeks of her arse being exposed, and her panties she had on barely covered her. They disappeared between the crack of her arse and did not reappear again until they came to her pussy and right now they were very wet in front. She knew he was hard, his hand had been under the desk ever since she entered the room. There was a mirror in the corner of the room and Mike did not know that she could see him in it. Vikki had seen him looking at her as she lifted her arms, she saw him shift in his seat and could imagined how hard his prick had become while looking at her. She wanted to see the bulge in his pants and thought of a way to get him up from the desk. 'Sir, I'm ready to clean the top shelves now. Could you hold the ladder for me? I'm afraid I might fall'. She was also afraid that he might not get up since his prick was so hard. 'I'm kind of busy right now, can you wait a few minutes? I have to finish this letter. Will you please get me a cup of coffee' he asked. 'I should be done by the time you get back'.
Damn, she thought as she left the room, she was getting very horny thinking of him. While she was waiting for the water to boil, she lifted her dress and slid her hand down inside her panties and the feeling of wet silk cooling on the top of her hand and the heat from her wet pussy felt very good. She slid a finger down across her clit as she leaned back against the wall, then lifted her leg to a chair to allow her finger to slide deeper and buried it in her pussy. She closed her eyes and imagined him fucking her as her finger slid in and out of her hot pussy. She was almost ready to cum when the coffee pot began to whistle, forcing her to stop.

Thank god she left the room, he thought as he got up, he had to undo his pants to move his prick around, looking at her had made him so hard that his prick had become jammed in the folds of his pants. He walked around the room, breathing slowly, trying to will his prick to get soft but just as it started to get a little softer, she came back into the room. 'Here is your coffee, sir. There is sugar and cream on the tray'. She thought of what type of cream she would like right now. 'Is there anything else I can get for you?' 'No' he said nervously, picking up the coffee. 'You can go on cleaning'. Looking at the bulge of his prick, she knew exactly what she wanted to clean. 'Will you hold the ladder while I do the top shelves?' she asked.

There was no way he could evade me now, she thought. 'Ok' he said. 'But the ladder slants out too far. I will have to stand in front of it while you are on it'. Moving to the ladder, he placed himself between it and the bookcase and held it as she started to climb. He thought she would only go up two or three steps, placing her stomach directly in front of his face but was pleasantly surprised when she kept climbing until her pussy was directly in front of him. As she reached up, her dress rose up to expose her pussy to him and Mike could see that she was very wet, she was so close to his face that he could smell the sweet fragrance of her pussy. He had trouble holding the ladder steady as his prick created a tent in the crouch of his pants.

She looked down and saw what was happening to him. 'Are you all right sir?' she asked him. 'Is there anything I can do for you?' Knowing the answer, she moved her pussy closer to his face as she asked, 'Would you like to taste my pussy?' 'Yes', he responded, he could think of nothing else to say. 'Don't move until I tell you to. If you do everything I say, you can have me. If you do not, I will leave and you will have to take care of your hardon in your own way. Is that understood?' 'I will do whatever you say, just let me taste your juices' he said. continued.......

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51
Old 05-29-2002, 04:18 AM
words work wonders

The French Maid (Part 2)

continued.....

While he stood there, looking at her pussy, she reached down and pulled her panties up, forcing them between the lips of her pussy. With her hand, she slowly stroked the piece of silk hidden within the soft folds, parting them each time her fingers moved up and down, she was so wet, the juices seemed to be dripping out of her pussy. 'Take your prick out of your pants, and start to stroke it'. As he started to unzip his pant and take his prick in his hand, she looked down as him as he slowly stroked the shaft. She watched the head as it disappeared each time his hand moved the loose skin over it and wondered how long he could keep it up before he came.

Her finger found it's way behind the folds of her panties and into her pussy and Vikki began to finger herself, right in front of his face. She made sure her finger was covered with her pussy juices, then taking it out of her, she placed it in front of him. 'Would you like to taste it?' she asked, offering her finger to him. 'Closing his lips around it, he tasted the sweet juice from her pussy, moving his mouth back and forth, taking her finger in and then releasing it. He timed the movements to the stroking of his prick, his hand was moving faster and faster on his prick, pumping it, making it bigger as he continued to suck on her finger.

While he was sucking on her finger, she moved her other hand to her pussy, burying two fingers in her, resting against the ladder, fingering herself as she watched him. She was so hot and knew it would not take long to for her to cum. Watching him would only make her cum faster and hoped she would be able to outlast him. Looking down, she could see that the head of his prick was pulsing with each stroke of his hand and there were already small drops of cum dripping from the slit.

His breathing was becoming fast and erratic as his hand pumped his shaft faster and faster. 'Ohhh, I'm cumming' he moaned, as the white liquid squirted out of his prick, pushed by the uncontrolled contractions within his body. She wished she had been in a position to take him in her mouth as he came, she wanted to taste his cum, but the site of him spurting was driving her past the point of no return. Her finger was moving faster now, burying deep in her hot pussy with each stroke. She grabbed the ladder to keep from falling just as her body was rocked by an orgasm.

It took a moment for her to recover but she knew this was just the beginning, there was more to come. He had not moved from under the ladder, he stood there looking at her pussy, dripping with her juices. 'Did I tell you to stop playing with yourself? You're not done, until I say so. I want to see your prick hard again. Keeping stroking until I tell you to stop'. She was satisfied as he took his cum covered prick in his hand and slowly started to stroke it. Watched it get harder, she inwardly moaned, thinking of how it would feel to have the hardness deep inside her, causing her to shiver. 'Come over to this side of the ladder, and keep stroking your shaft till your hard again' she told him. She wanted his prick in her mouth the next time he came. 'I want you to keep your prick hard for me'.

She slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them without getting off the ladder. Then, she lifted her right leg up one rung on the ladder to create enough room for what she had in mind. 'Put your face up here, in front of my pussy'. The ladder was wide enough to allow him to rest against it and he was able to slide his head up between her legs, stopping with his mouth directly in front of her pussy. Her pussy was wet, glistening with her juice, her scent overwhelmed him. If he had still been stroking his prick, he would have cum, just smelling her pussy, he squeezed his prick hard to make sure he didn't. 'Do you want to suck my pussy? Would you like to lick me with your tongue, make me cum on your face?' she asked him. As he said 'Yes', she moved her hips forward, pinning him against the ladder, placing her pussy directly over his mouth. 'Lick me, use your tongue to make me cum'.
Her pussy completely covered his mouth, each breath filled him with the smell of her, his prick was so hard, straining for release. He realized that his hand was stroking it again, involuntarily, bringing him closer to the moment when his cum would shoot from his hot shaft. She knew how close he was to cumming, his prick was very hard and she could see it twitching in his hands. She saw how red it had gotten when he squeezed it, trying not to cum, that he was fighting the pleasures his body craved, the pleasure her body was giving to him, how good her pussy smelled, how good it tasted. No man could control himself with her pussy so close to his face.

She stopped thinking of him and concentrated on how her body felt as she felt his tongue parting the lips of her pussy, finding it's way inside her body. She spread her legs as far as she could to allow him deeper access to her. 'Move your tongue faster, make me cum'. she told him. Her command made him work faster. Her pussy was completely covering his mouth as his tongue darted in and out of her pussy. His hot breath fell directly on her clit, exciting her even more. She started moving her hips slightly, not enough to release him, just enough to let his mouth slide up and down her pussy. Her movements caused his nose to slide between the soft folds of her pussy, rubbing her clit each time it did.

His hand started stroking his prick, pumping it each time his tongue entered her pussy, the feeling started in his groin, a tingling that spread across his balls as the twitching of his prick increased. He stroked himself faster, speeding up the flow of cum from his balls, his body jerked violently as the white hot cum erupted from the end of his prick, just as her pussy sweet juice released into his mouth. Her orgasm was intense and swift as she crushed her pussy against his mouth, against his still moving tongue, releasing her cum to him as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed through her body.

After the orgasms stopped and her breathing had returned to normal, she lifted her pussy from his face and stepped down to the floor. 'Don't move' she told him. 'I have a surprise for you'. She reached up and undid the buttons on his shirt, removed his pants, exposing the full length of his prick to her. She knelt in front of him and took his cum covered prick in her hands, gently squeezing the soft flesh between her fingers, stroking it lightly as she did. Placing the tip of the head against her lips she slid her tongue along the entire length of his shaft and under his balls. Cupping his balls, she took each one in her mouth, sucking on them very gently, causing him to let out a very soft moan, confirming the pleasure she was giving him. She moved her mouth back up the hot shaft while she continued to play with his balls.

Even though he had just cum, his prick was jumping up and down each time her lips touched it. She played with him, prolonging the pleasure he was feeling. Parting her lips, she took part of his head in her mouth and ran her tongue around the head and slipped it between the slit at the end. She could taste his cum as she squeezed gently and thought of how good he would taste when he came in her mouth. She moved her lips down, over the smooth ridge at the base of his head, sucking hard as she did, feeling the veins pumping.
Her fingers were on her pussy now, moving them back and forth across the entire length of her pussy, starting at her clit, slipping in between the pink folds of skin leading to the hot hole between her legs. She buried her fingers deep inside her pussy, wishing there was a way she could prolong the feeling of something sliding into her. She continued to move her hand as her fingers came out of her pussy, tracing back up along the folds of her pussy lips until she felt the hardness of her clit and spread her fingers slightly, allowing it to slide between them.

She returned her attention to his prick and could feel the head as it throbbed in the back of her mouth. Opening her mouth further, she extended her tongue and licked down between his balls and as she started to let him slide out of her mouth, she felt the thickness of its head slide between her lips. She could feel the contraction within his body each time his entire prick was in her mouth and her lips were against his body. She had been finger her self and was ready to cum.

Reaching down to her pussy she covered her hand with her pussy juice, making sure her fingers were very slippery, she reached up and rubbed his balls and let her fingers slide behind them, toward the cheeks of his arse. She firmly rubbed the skin behind his balls, knowing that his cum would soon follow this path as it shot from him. Her fingers found the hole she was looking for and she pressed her finger hard against it, sliding it entire length inside as his arse tightened around it. She started moving in and out of him, timing her movements to both her lips on his prick and the fingers fucking her pussy. She felt him cumming even before he spurted into her mouth. She felt it with her fingers as it travelled along the inside of his body, following the trail along the underside of his prick and squirting out of him, filling her mouth.

As she fought to keep his prick in her mouth, while swallowing his cum as she kept fingering his arse, pressing against his gland with her fingers. Her pussy to contract tightly around her fingers as the flood gates of her body opened, releasing her own juices as she was overcome with an orgasm of her own.

When her body stopped shaking, she stood up and released him. 'I hope you enjoyed that sir' she said as she picked up her panties. 'I liked it very much, especially the surprise ending' he responded. 'Can you come as a school girl next week?' Mike asked as she walked smiling out the door.

Erotic51

feedback

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 01:04 AM.
Old 06-26-2002, 04:17 AM
words work wonders

Thank you Lilith for combining this thread. I hope all who read it will enjoy the full version. Comments are welcome. :)

erotic51
Old 06-26-2002, 08:36 PM

That was a very good story. I hope to see more of your work.

Old 06-27-2002, 02:31 AM
words work wonders

Thank you gods_favorite, I hope you managed to find the other stories I have posted and enjoy those as much :)

erotic51
Old 06-27-2002, 07:55 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
very, very good as usuall erotic 51, hope to see more of your work
Old 07-01-2002, 08:38 AM
words work wonders

Thanks 'skipthisone', nice to get that sort of feedback. Have you read my other stories?

erotic51