Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-04-2002, 12:47 PM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
Welcome Home

Her beautiful blue eyes looked seductively at me, as she pulled the front of the dress down slowly, revealing her naked breasts and hard nipples. Hesitating for a moment, then taking her hands off the dress, she ran them over her breasts as they firmed under her delicate touch. Kim had gently pulled the sheet from my sleeping naked body, and had woken me with a soft warm kiss on my arm. It had been what seemed like a long time since I had seen her last and reached out to hold her. She spoke in a voice full softness and passion. 'Not yet Tom. Today is special'.

I sighed as she smiled and moved her hands, pushing the dress down her hips till it fell quietly to the floor. Standing near naked before me, her eyes full of lust, she looked down at my manhood, which had started to become erect, and added 'I am happy that you still appreciate me'. She was extremely beautiful and in the soft morning light, the sun cast a gentle silhouette of her body on the wall, and I though I was looking at an angel, sent by the Goddesses. Then turning sideways, putting one foot on the bed, Kim looked directly into my blue eyes as she leaned back running her hands over her thighs.

She looked lustfully at me, putting two finger in her mouth, saliva dripping from her tongue and rubbed them over her nipples, squeezing and making them hard. Her eyes narrowed as she enjoyed her own touch, her dark hair flowed behind her and she started to perform an erotic dance before me. Licking her fingers again, reaching down the outside of her panties, she began to caress herself, and I could see a large wet patch forming through the sheer panties as she slowly slid her fingers under thin fabric. Her eyes remained half closed while she swayed, touching herself, and I enjoyed the erotic dance she was performing for me.

Pushing her now soaking panties to one side, she moaned with pleasure as her juices started to flow and openly stroked herself, giving me a clear view of her clean shaven mound. My passion rose and as her fingers pushed past her swollen lips, I could hear her moistness as they disappeared deep into her. Kim moved her hips in rhythm to her fingers, her lips swelling and my breath quickened as I watched the erotic sensuality of her dance. She was touching herself in a way I had never seen her do before, and as she masturbated in front of me, I stroked myself, to full hardness.

Her eyes filled with a dreamy look and she tilted her head back slightly, pulling her fingers out as the wet panties stuck against her thighs. Opening her mouth and pouting her lips, she licked her fingers slowly, then looked at me, lustfully. 'Oohhh' I heard myself sigh and my hardness oozed juices as it throbbed. Kim moved towards the edge of the bed, and leaned over me, kissing my neck, pressing her breasts and nipples against my chest, whispering in my ear 'Hello my wonderful lover. Are you enjoying what I am doing?'. I mumbled 'Oohh yes, you know how much I love it'.

Kim looked into my eyes and asked 'Have you missed me?'. Not waiting for a reply she ran her tongue around her moist lips in anticipation and reached down, touching my stiff shaft. 'I am glad you are still pleased with what you see', bending down and gently caressing the base with her fingers. I felt her warm breath against me as she cupped my balls in the palm of her hand, feeling their weight and squeezing their fullness. Spasms of pleasure shot through me as Kim took each one into her mouth and gently sucked, rolling them in her warm inviting mouth. She give my hard prick a slow lick from the base to the top, as I started leaking from the head. 'Mmmm' you still taste delicious'.

I reached for her again, but she pushed my hands away gently, whispering 'No, not yet'. With my head resting on the pillows, she leaned up and brought her breasts up to my face, gently pulling my face toward them. 'Would you like to suck and cum all over them?' she teased, putting my head back on the pillows as I started to pant and breathe deeper. Her lustful eyes were now full of fire and passion as she climbed on the bed, straddled my legs and sucked my nipples into her mouth. My hard prick nestled between her thighs, as the heat and wetness from her womanhood dripped over me.

Kim slid higher putting her tongue into my ears. 'Did you like watching me play with myself, and seeing my pussy getting wet, watching me lick the juices off of my fingers?' she whispered in a deep sultry voice, full of hidden passion and lust. Kissing me on the mouth, pushing her tongue in, probing and seeking mine, we kissed passionately for what seemed a long time and my heart beat faster. Pulling away, going back to my sensitive ear lobes, 'I know you liked what I was doing, and I know you want to taste my pussy. Soon, lover, soon'. Her sexy lips smiled as she licked them with her tongue. Just those couple of words sent a ripple of ecstasy up my spine, making my throbbing prick push hard against her.

'Would you like to get close to my pussy. Suck my swollen lips until I cum on your face. Drink my juice until you can't swallow any more?'. Her hands slowly moved down over my nipples and past my stomach, sending ripples of pleasure through me. She reached lower, brushing her fingers through my soft hair, lightly dragged her fingernails over the underside of my now straining hardness. I felt her finger touch the opening of my arse in soft circular movements, and shuddered. She moved back up my body, licking as she came higher, stopping for a moment to suck on my nipples, then flicking her tongue in my ear lightly, Kim pulled away and looked into my eyes.

'I've missed you so much my love' and stood up rubbing her hands over her arse cheeks. She threw her hair back over her shoulders, leaned down and then wrapped her fingers around my prick, lowered her mouth and started to lick my hardness. I almost came, as I watched her suck the head into her mouth. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she let my prick slide out of her mouth and I breathed deep and hard, all the senses in my body at peak. Kim, looking into my eyes, gently licked my prick, taking the head back into her mouth and sucked. 'Ooohhh, Kim' I moaned while she placed her lips under the head and started licking, her tongue tasting my cum. I was in heaven and close to cumming.

'Oh sweetheart, that feels so good. Please don't stop, you're going to make cum'. Looking deeper into my eyes, she stoped sucking, squeezed at the base and held my prick in her mouth, gently flicking the head with her tongue. I could see she was savouring the enjoyment of her teasing, then slowly let my hard prick slide from her mouth and moved up to kiss me. Sitting lightly on my stomach, she leaned forward with her breasts lying on my shoulders and whispered in my ear. 'Would you like to lick and suck on my wet pussy?' and sat back on my hard prick as it rested between her cheeks.

My prick throbbed as she moaned softly, her wet pussy lubricating her fingers as they moved in and out. She was panting as she took her hand out and rubbed the juices over my nipples and chest, smiling as we kept eye contact. Putting her fingers back inside her panties, she brought them up under my nose, dripping with her juices. Staring down at me through her long thick hair, her eyes flaming with passion. 'Here's what I smell like. I hope you still like it'. Then she moved her knees above my shoulders and all I could see was her wet panties and pussy. She brought herself down on my face and started moving her hips in a circle as her panty covered clit slid over my mouth.

continues....

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51
Old 05-04-2002, 12:48 PM
words work wonders

.....'Do you still like the smell of my pussy?' Kim asked. 'I hope you still like it's taste', and brought her pussy down on my mouth as I began to suck. Drawing her juices through the soaking fabric, I licked and probed with my tongue, pushing the panties into her. My lips found her clit and as I sucked on it hard, smelling her pussy, feel it's wetness running over my chin, she slid her hips over my face and pushed down against my mouth. Moving from side to side, grinding herself against my probing tongue, my mouth filling with her essence, Kim began to breath heavier and leaned forward, moaning in my ear.

'You've smelt and sucked my pussy through the panties, would you like to get closer?'. Then she lifted her hips off my face and kissed me on the mouth, sucking my tongue as her juices mixed with my saliva, pulled off her panties and looked at me with a wicked smile. She held her pussy lips apart as I pulled her back onto my mouth, burying my face and rubbing her wet clit with my nose. I felt her starting to tighten up as she drove her pussy down onto my mouth. 'Suck me, suck me and make me cum. Yes, yes, drink my juices, keep sucking. Oohh don't stop, please' she moaned, rocking back and forth against my mouth, twitching as her hard clit passed over my nose and held my face tight against her pussy. 'Oohh yes, suck my love button. Stick your tongue deep inside'. Her breathing becoming erratic as her orgasm climbed, and I licked and sucked her juices.

'Oohh yes' she moaned again, as my face buried itself in her womanhood. 'Don't stop. I'm going to cum in your mouth' and began to shudder as her orgasm rose within her body. Tightening her thighs against my head, pushing down harder on my mouth, moving her pussy around, panting. 'Oohh yess. Oohh Tom, drink from me'. She started cumming in a torrent of womanly juices, and her essence poured out into my waiting mouth. As she shuddered in ecstasy and pleasure, pressing down harder, making sure that nothing escaped, I swallowed every drop. The sliding off of my face and falling on the bed next to me, spent, her body still shuddered as the after waves of her orgasm ran through her.

Kissing me passionately, as her orgasm slowed down, Kim slipped her tongue between my half open lips and tasted herself. 'Mmmm, delicious. I hope you still enjoy my taste. I've missed you so much Tom. That was wonderful, thank you' she murmured, and held me tight as we rested. I caressed and stroked her back, running my fingers up and down her spine sending shivers through her body. Brushing her dark hair back form her face in long caresses, stroking my fingertips up and down the nape of her neck. I reached down and gently stroked my fingers over her thighs.

Playing with my balls, running her nails up my scrotum teasingly and running a finger over my sphincter, she lifted herself off me saying 'It's your turn lover' and straddled me, spreading herself over my body as her pussy lips pressed against my chest and dripped juices over my hard nipples. Kim slowly ran her tongue from between my balls to the head in one motion, her tongue swirling around the head as she teased, bring me to the brink of an orgasm. I started panting and breathing deeply, enjoying the sensations that Kim was giving me. Letting go of my prick, but still moving her hand up and down, she ran her tongue around the head and licked underneath my balls, moving lower. 'Oohh, Kim' I moaned as her tongue made contact with my arse.

'You still like this, don't you' she murmured and reached back to her pussy, wetting a finger with her juices, placing it on my sphincter, tracing little circles. With my moans of encouragement, Kim probed with a new delight and slowly trailed her fingers around my arse. Then with a gentle push, slid one finger inside as my body arched and I moaned in pure ecstasy. With long slow movements of her finger, she felt to see which spots caused me to react, spending a few tantalising moments on each. Alternating between slow deep probes, and gentle stroking motions, she caressed over my prostrate as I shamelessly moaned in ecstasy and pleasure. 'Oohh yes, my love, yes'.

I eased her body back to my mouth, sucking on her swollen lips as my tongue found it's way into her dripping pussy. Moaning, as I licked from her clit to her arse and ran my tongue around her rear opening, she pushed back, inviting me to explore her, returning the favour. As she pushed, I put the tip of my tongue up against her slightly opened arse, gently easing it in, thrusting in time with her sucking and fingering. She pushed back harder, I savoured her pleasure of my eager probing. Kim put her mouth over my prick again as it started to swell. I felt myself begin to cum as she moved her head up and down, her finger sliding in and out of my arse.

My heart was pounding as my stomach tensed and I felt my body start to erupt and heard a deep guttural sound come from within me as I exploded with a shudder into her waiting mouth. 'Aaaaahhhhh' I moaned, spurting my creamy juices down her throat. Kim kept sucking, drawing my cum from deep within me, and my body felt like it was going to shake apart. Then she slid off my chest, her finger still probing in my arse, and knelt between my legs, pumping my prick. Spraying my juices over her face and breasts, I shuddered in ecstasy as she smiled, watching me cum. 'Oohh yess, cum on me Tom, cover me with your spunk. Cover my face and breasts. Let it drip down over me.

It was a orgasm like I had never experienced before, so intense, I thought it would never stop and shuddered with pleasure as the explosion of ecstasy lingered. I looked up and saw Kim lustfully smiling at me, cum dripping from her breasts and mouth, watching every shudder with enjoyment. My prick drained, I lay back panting and shuddering as waves of pleasure went through me. Kim moved back up my body, my cum dripping and overflowed from her mouth and as she kissed me, her tongue pushed deep as she squirted my cum back into my open mouth. I hungrily sucked on her tongue, tasting myself as I licked her lips and face. As we parted, Kim pressed herself to me, spreading the wetness between us and whispered in my ear 'Welcome home my lover, you wonderful man'.

As we lay snuggled up in each others arms, Kim moaned softly as she turned towards me saying 'I love you Tom'. I held her face gently and kissed her with an intense passion I had not felt since the last time we were together. 'I love you Kim. I've missed you so much'. She reached down, caressing my prick as it started to grow. 'I want to feel you inside me. It's been a long time'.

***Continues next post***

feedback

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 12:57 AM.
Old 11-28-2002, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

pppppp
Old 11-29-2002, 05:20 AM
Seductress

Erotic.................pant pant pant......

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 11-29-2002, 09:04 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
wow...sweet and sexy and dirty all at the same time...very hot story...
Old 12-01-2002, 09:10 AM
words work wonders

~ Unregistered ~ thanks for the 'P'S' hope you enjoy my other stories.

~ Nikki ~ I know I can make you pant but can I make you go 'Oooohhhhh!' :)

~ Sea Chelle ~ thanks for your first comments on my stories, hope you find the others just as 'sweet and sexy and dirty all at the same time' :)

erotic51