Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-04-2002, 12:43 PM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
Massage

You lay on your back with your eyes closed as I began to gently massage your ears, rubbing and stroking. My hands moved over your face, kneading your facial muscles, and my fingers lightly touching your lips. As I worked down your neck, with the aroma of the scented oil in the air, a slight moan escaped your lips. My hands move down and spread over the top of your chest, stopping only when the thumbs reach the beginning of your breast mounds, and my fingers knead your rib cage, my thumbs lightly massage the base of your breasts. I slide up a little further, so that the thumbs firmly massage your breast flesh.

Soft moans escape from your lips as my thumbs moving higher on each time. Finally, my thumbs are less than an inch from your hardening nipples and I let my fingers slide upward along the outer sides of your breasts. As my fingers and thumbs gently massage the flesh, your nipples harden more and a deep moan escapes from your open lips. My hands completely encircle your breasts and I continue to massage your breasts, sliding my hands to the base and then back up to the top, without touching your nipples or the surrounding area. Suddenly, on an upstroke, I lift my thumbs from the warm flesh and as the fingers reach the top of your mounds, my thumbs lightly touch the very tip of each nipple.

As I slide my fingers back down the sides of your breasts, your breathing becomes deeper and moans fill the room. On the last upstroke I take each nipple between my thumb and finger, lightly squeezing the morsels of flesh as I pull them slightly from the underlying breast. Twisting the nipples and pull them slightly harder, I cup both your breasts in my hands and squeeze them. I move my hands down your sides, moving my hands up to the front of your rib cage.

As my hands caress your body, and move down to your soft abdomen, you moan as I pay attention to your abdominal area. I slide my fingers over both hips with my thumbs and down to the top of your thighs, and your legs spread as you get aroused. My hands move down your legs, massaging the thigh muscles, your legs move outward, spreading a little more with each stroke. Moving very slowly, back and forth over your legs, I massage using upward strokes, and when my finger tips reach the top of your thighs, pressing deeply into the flesh, both of your legs spread apart, your hips rise and a deep moan escapes your mouth as the aroma of your arousal fills the air and I see the centre of your womanhood. I move my hand over the top of your mons, and press down while your hips rotate on my hand, the tips of my fingers touching your flesh as I apply pressure on your mons, and your moans become louder. Then I gently turned you onto your stomach, and using more oil, I start on your back, slowly working my way down.

When my hands reached your arse and I slide my fingers between your cheeks, you let out a deep moan and raise your hips, opening yourself to reveal your other secret. Each time my fingers cross your rosebud, you rise to meet them and a deeper moan filled the room. Resting my fingers on your rosebud and I push lightly but firmly and your loud moan make it obviously that you are enjoying this attention. I pushed a finger into your passage and move it gently around as your hips grind against my hand and fingers. Then sliding my hand down until I cup your entire womanhood, I squeeze firmly and slide my middle finger between your lips. My hand slides up and down from your clit to your portals and each time my finger touches your clit, your hips rise further off the bed. As I slide my thumb between your lips and my finger strokes and flicks your clit, your orgasm explodes.

I wait till your orgasm subsides, and place a sheet over your sated body, and quietly leave the room.

***Continued next post***

feedback

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 01:06 AM.
Old 02-26-2003, 02:30 AM
words work wonders

ummm lots of you have read this but no comments?? :)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51
Old 02-26-2003, 03:28 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Oh my! I'd love a massage like that!!!! wonderful story Erotic51!
Old 02-26-2003, 09:29 AM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
You're so hired....grins wickedly....i definitely could use a massage like that...you said continued? What's next?...Waits with quivering muscles and baited breath
Old 02-26-2003, 11:04 AM

what a fantastic story! next installment please and very fast! i would really love a massage like that!
Old 02-27-2003, 06:49 PM
Member of weird club

Yes more please need more input. Hot story got me going.
Old 03-03-2003, 02:20 AM
words work wonders

~ fzzy ~ IF we were closer I would be delighted to massage you :)

~ Sea Chelle ~ As you wait with quivering muscles and baited breath, read one of my other stories, again tis a pitty we live so far appart. :)

~ pinkbutton ~ what can I say, appart from thank you for reading and enjoying this story. :)

~ kleclere ~ thank you for your input. :)

erotic51