Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-14-2003, 12:01 PM
Bouncy Bunny

One Hot July

One Hot July

Sitting in the hot summer sun, tanning my smooth legs, my mind begins to travel back to last July.

The sun was just as hot, if not hotter, and my A/C was on the blink. I had put in a service call earlier and was just waiting for the tech to come out. "Probably just another gross old guy with bad breath", I imagined, when the doorbell rang. I must say I was taken back to see a hottie in uniform! Dark brow hair, warm melt you kind of brown eyes, and rock hard biceps. Nothing but yummy!

I flashed him my award winning smile and introduced myself. He asked where the unit was located after he introduced himself, saying he could see I was uncomfortable and wanted to get it fixed for me ASAP. Yes, my cheecks were flushed pink (but not so much from the heat!). My white lil cotton tank top was sticking to my full bosom. My blonde hair was sticking to my forehead, and a wetness was forming in between my legs.

I waited a good half hour before working my majic. I called to him and asked him if he would like some ice cold lemonade. He came into the kitchen, dirty, sweaty and thirsty. The cold liquid was gone before I got close to him. "My, you look as hot as I am", I said. "Yes'm", was his soft reply. "How about you take off your shirt", I say as I started to unbutton his shirt for him. His brown eyes grew wide as I undid his shirt sand threw it to the floor. "Mmmm, isnt that better?", I purred into his ear. His head nods numbly as I lick and blow into that ear. I press my full rose lips on his soft mouth. I kiss him deeply, my tongue darting in and out of his oral cavity.I quickly pull off my thin tshirt, letting my big breasts bounce free. Pink pert nipples grow hard with anticipation. They ache, wanting some attention from those soft lips. Seeming to sense my thoghts, his lips moved in and wrapped around my left nipple. The strong suction and light biting sent sensation trembling down my hot body, landing and resounding in my wet pussy. He then pulled our sweaty bodies together into an embrace. Flesh against flesh. Hands wandering, clothes shedding.

I feel his strong hands cup my round ass cheeks and lift my body unto the edge of the counter. My knees are pushes apart and a mouth, that has traveled from each supple tit, down a smooth tummy, lands at my blonde muff. His wet tongue works over my swollen clit, and moves in and out of my dripping hunny hole. I can feel the juices running down the crack of my ass, his tongue lapping like mad. I then smell the sweet scent of my sex under my nose, as he kisses me with that mouth that has just eaten out my pussy. My tongue flicks over his mouth licking the lingering juices.

His rough hands grab my round tits as he pushes his swollen cock head into my hot tight pussy. I feel my skin stretch, giving way to this hard shaft. After that first intial thrust his cock moves in out out quickly, being lubricated by the flowing wetness of my pussy. Pink pussy lips caress his firm rod, it moving quickly in and out my soaked hole. Our bodies fuse togther; moving together at times, moving against at others. The only sounds that can be heard is grunting, moaning and the slippery, squishy sounds of sex, in bewteen.

The air is hot and heavy with the scent of sex. Skin is glistening with sweat and the mixture of body fluids. Energy, tension and sensations have been building in each of our bodies, ready to explode at any given time. Finally I can take it no longer. I cum hard, bucking against him like a horse, my pussy clamping down on his dick. I can feel his balls tighten. His cock swells even more. My pussy spasms as she feels the most wonderful thing in the world- a man cumming inside of my body.

-A voice intrrupts my erotic memories. "Looking a little pink there." I open my blue eyes to see a handsome older man standing over me. I quickly bring myself back to the present. Back to tanning beside the pool. It's summer once again, and nothing has changed much. My body is just as hot and my pussy is just as wet. What is one to do? I flash my award winning smile and so begins a new adventure.

~babybunny~

My Stories:One Hot July Allison's Seduction Olivia's Journey
Old 01-14-2003, 01:00 PM
Member of weird club

Very hot babybunny. Thank you for the sexy story. Hope to be able to read many more. Hope for the new adventure soon.
Old 01-14-2003, 10:40 PM
Cheese Head Member

Hot story, babybunny. looking forward to more.
Old 01-15-2003, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

very nice. When can I be that guy?
Old 01-15-2003, 03:21 AM

That was an amazing story, you have an incredible way with words. I'm sure you have a way of making every part of sex an adventure.
Old 01-16-2003, 02:24 AM

I Love your story Babybunny! It is very HOT!*fans self off* I am looking forward to more stories from you!