Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 07:59 PM
Provert

Send a message via Yahoo to marlborodasreds
oh and just to throw more gas on the fire

i know that some people hate couples like me and bama thats fine just to let you know about 4 years ago on the history channel the aired a program i am looking for it now may take a bit to find but i will and add a link to it. anyhow this program and brace yourselves for this one every human on this planet is related by dna proof to one tribe of people and guesse what they are from AFRICA now i am pretty sure they were not blonde haired and blue eyed. it seems it took 25000 years for people to go from being black to white so 25000 years from now we might all be grey lets hope so. I never make race an issue because i can find alot of reasons to dislike people other than race. i will say this however i spoke to a certain lady from this site will not call her out by name awhile back and everything was fine till she found out i am not white i just don't sound like a thug or like i am from the hood. i have a masters degree i have traveled the world speak 4 other tounges and can read and write 3 more than i speak. i am also an avid reader. However i don't fit in with my own culture because i sound like a white boy thier words not mine. Hell when i got the census under race i put american. Hell i think we should put all the color of skin aside and either get with the love making, share a drink, or pick on people for better reasons. like people being stupid. i mean after ya get rid of the blacks, mexicans, and asians rember this we built this country together and without all of us we will fail more so as a nation and a world than we have already. Oh and rember what Katt Williams said White people ya need some NI**A friends they will tell ya when things are not ok to say or do around other ni**a's. And Black get some white friends that way you will have someone to get you outta jail.

And shepards we shall be For thee my lord for Thee power hath desended forth from thy hand that our feet shall carry out thy commands and flow a river forth to thee and teeming with sould shall it ever be in nomina patris. et` fili et spiritus sancti
Old 05-13-2010, 08:27 PM

Othello & Desdemona,

Alas for our world, for it has historically seen differentness as wrong; the exceptions are few and far between, both in space and time. Bon courage!
Old 05-13-2010, 08:39 PM
Pretty 'n Pink

The timing of this is amazing. I only just got home after discussing with my daughter's school principal the long term effects of myself being bullied, to see Shadowfate's comments about his son's ordeal. Then I read of Bamakyttn's and Marlborodasreds's experience of racial intolerance.

In my own case, I was seriously bullied for three - four years due to a lazy eye.

Jseal has it right, the world is very intolerant of differences unfortunately.
Just don't keep me hanging I've been hanging much too long

Espen Lind ~ Baby You're So Cool
Old 05-13-2010, 08:50 PM
Provert

well first of all thank you to all who of you who feel as bama and i do. to say i was bullied would be the mother of all understatements. i was rather small as a child well behind the avg height but damn i was fat. and i mean honking huge. i was bullied by someone who never should have bullied me. when i hit my freshman year in highschool is was 5'3 and just over 400 lbs. at this point is was just a matter of my height need to catch my weight. i had already been running with my dad when he had time 3 to 5 miles a day and had been in and out of martial arts scince i was 7 or so. i just could not stop from gaining weight. first day of school someone found out my real first and middle name. and was making fun of me for it. first i ignored it then tried to walk away then tried to laff with them it didn't work. so me being the kind loving peaceful person i am i headbutted him in the nose and asked him if he was done. Bastard threw me head first into a locker. that was when i found out if you keep laffing no matter how bad it hurts it scares people. anyhow when the summer came i shot up almost a foot to 6'2 and topped out at 6'6 have not been bullied scince then. no idea why. but yeah i hate bullies and to all those who were bullied remeber sometimes we just get a late start on being better people.

And shepards we shall be For thee my lord for Thee power hath desended forth from thy hand that our feet shall carry out thy commands and flow a river forth to thee and teeming with sould shall it ever be in nomina patris. et` fili et spiritus sancti
Old 05-13-2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborodasreds
i know that some people hate couples like me and bama thats fine just to let you know about 4 years ago on the history channel the aired a program i am looking for it now may take a bit to find but i will and add a link to it. anyhow this program and brace yourselves for this one every human on this planet is related by dna proof to one tribe of people and guesse what they are from AFRICA now i am pretty sure they were not blonde haired and blue eyed. it seems it took 25000 years for people to go from being black to white so 25000 years from now we might all be grey lets hope so. I never make race an issue because i can find alot of reasons to dislike people other than race. i will say this however i spoke to a certain lady from this site will not call her out by name awhile back and everything was fine till she found out i am not white i just don't sound like a thug or like i am from the hood. i have a masters degree i have traveled the world speak 4 other tounges and can read and write 3 more than i speak. i am also an avid reader. However i don't fit in with my own culture because i sound like a white boy thier words not mine. Hell when i got the census under race i put american. Hell i think we should put all the color of skin aside and either get with the love making, share a drink, or pick on people for better reasons. like people being stupid. i mean after ya get rid of the blacks, mexicans, and asians rember this we built this country together and without all of us we will fail more so as a nation and a world than we have already. Oh and rember what Katt Williams said White people ya need some NI**A friends they will tell ya when things are not ok to say or do around other ni**a's. And Black get some white friends that way you will have someone to get you outta jail.

marlborodasreds,

Stream of consciousness writing may be great for getting your Masters, but it's downright irritating in a forum. Capital I is a great trick too.

You're making valid points, but painfully.

Please, for us old farts, focus on the posts.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:03 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Oldfart, you can also copy and paste into a word processor and hit "auto correct." As you said. Focus on the post.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:25 PM
Provert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
marlborodasreds,

Stream of consciousness writing may be great for getting your Masters, but it's downright irritating in a forum. Capital I is a great trick too.

You're making valid points, but painfully.

Please, for us old farts, focus on the posts.

I know that some people hate couples like me and bama that's fine just to let you know about 4 years ago on the history channel the aired a program I am looking for it now may take a bit to find but i will and add a link to it. anyhow this program and brace yourselves for this one every human on this planet is related by DNA proof to one tribe of people and guess what they are from AFRICA now I am pretty sure they were not blonde haired and blue eyed. it seems it took 25000 years for people to go from being black to white so 25000 years from now we might all be Grey lets hope so.

I never make race an issue because I can find alot of reasons to dislike people other than race. I will say this however I spoke to a certain lady from this site will not call her out by name awhile back and everything was fine till she found out i am not white i just don't sound like a thug or like i am from the hood. I have a masters degree I have traveled the world speak 4 other tongues and can read and write 3 more than I speak. I am also an avid reader. However I don't fit in with my own culture because I sound like a white boy their words not mine. Hell when I got the census under race I put American.

Hell I think we should put all the color of skin aside and either get with the love making, share a drink, or pick on people for better reasons. like people being stupid. I mean after ya get rid of the blacks, Mexicans, and Asians remeber this we built this country together and without all of us we will fail more so as a nation and a world than we have already.

Oh and remeber what Katt Williams said White people ya need some NI**A friends they will tell ya when things are not OK to say or do around other ni**a's. And Black get some white friends that way you will have someone to get you outta jail.

not trying to be a smart ass but people who are that anal need to chill i am very pissed that the WOMAN I LOVE is this upset this kinda of thing. i am used to it and have been for a long time. So i spell check it to make it easier for you. Please also remeber I have worked 48 of the last 72 hours and am kinda pissy right now. So i hope this finds you well and have a nice day.

Last edited by marlborodasreds : 05-13-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:03 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

^^^

Marlborodasreds, I'm going to give you a present. You can just rub it all over.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-13-2010, 10:05 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

[,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,]

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Old 05-13-2010, 10:06 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

(couldn't resist )

Old 05-14-2010, 06:30 AM
Made in England

absolutely nothing..............so far!
Old 05-14-2010, 08:38 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Not to worry. The day's young.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Provert

my fat ass neibhor asking my to fix something he is to lazy to fix his damn self oh and the bastard calling me at 7 am and dammit my smokes went up in proce oh oh oh and i am almost outta Dr.Pepper time to goto the store.

Old 05-15-2010, 01:28 AM
Pretty 'n Pink

Waking up with sinusitis after two days of hayfever.
Just don't keep me hanging I've been hanging much too long

Espen Lind ~ Baby You're So Cool
Old 05-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Sounds like you need a Benadryl cocktail.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf