Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-27-2004, 07:46 PM
Grumble's favorite curves

1) I'm soooo very happy!

2) Sharing the Spring fever!

3) Hay Grumble, who needs sleep when you've got coffee? LOL

A smile can make your whole day.

"I don't mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows, I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my cloths..." ~Pepper.
Old 02-28-2004, 05:08 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
A mixed day
1 spoke with Curvy and CA then went to get ready to go to work
2 came out and found a tap (faucet) still running in the kitchen sink and the place flooded FUCK!!!!! took ages to clean it up wipe out the cupboards and wash and dry all the plates and stuff.
Some carpet got wet too and i used all my towells to get the worst of the water out. Had to wash my towells <sigh>
3 teddy was on line and then Curvy came on and we chatted for hours 3 way. Chatted with Curvy's kids Little K.....n is such a cutie and that was fun then had a guy chat with K.....s her 13 yo son. Felt it went very well and the kids are getting to like me.
4 OK i cant count but this is important... Got a Yahoo message from Osuche and she was home safely was worried that she was driving so far being so tired.
Old 02-28-2004, 11:21 AM
Loungin' Around

1. I have a (pending) job offer in Philadelphia...which is of interest only if I decide to run away from my life and start a new one.

2. My best friend Chris is coming over, and we plan an all day hiking (and perhaps rapelling) trip...and an evening which *may* involve some new pictures (he is a very talented photographer)

3. The house is a mess, and I have scads of work to do...but I am enjoying the feeling that "time is standing still" for the first time in a week. (((OK, now I have Rush playing in my head...)))

4. Just for Grumble...I keep on waking up and going to bed with these sweet little IMs on my monitor...thank you

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-28-2004, 12:11 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
1. Worked on a new "mystery" quilt. Have the blocks done all the way through the 5th step. Just waiting for the next set of instructions.

2. Also working on getting my sewing room more organized.

3. Have to go out to buy cat food to feed my "babies", they're all out...poor things!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 02-28-2004, 05:15 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
1) I did some studying out in the sunshine, basking like a lizard.

2) I think I am gonna sit down and make some new jewelry ( and repair some broken pieces for a friend). I have not been taking time to nurture the creative side of me and I'm needing to.

3) I am anxious for dinner, fresh grilled veggies, marinated in my own herbs and concoctions.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-29-2004, 02:19 AM

1 slept like log
2 went to athletics with my kids and had a lovely day
3 had chinese for dinner too tired to cook
Old 02-29-2004, 10:44 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. Had a very awesome last night, taking the kids bowling. I didn't do too shabby, either.

2. I have work to do this morning, then I get to have some retail therapy.

3. Someone hurt my feelings last night and I'm still trying to recover...but I have less guilt now about things.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 02-29-2004, 11:06 AM
Loungin' Around

1. My grandather died last night, and I am feeling guilty for playing with Chris yesterday rather than seeing him. I hope that he can forgive me...

2. Back to wondering about the meaning of life, and I find that I have fewer answers...and less respect for my approach...than I did a year ago.

3. Headed to brunch with a friend...which I will do before going to see my family...mostly because I am so blue right now.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-29-2004, 12:02 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
(((osuche)))~ I made a decision not to visit my Grams when I had a chance and then she died within a few days as well. She would not have wanted my last thoughts of her to be filled with guilt. I am sure your Gramps was the same. Don't beat yourself up! I am sorry for your loss.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-29-2004, 03:13 PM

((((((((((((((((Osuche)))))))))))))))))))) I know of your closeness to your family and I am sure your Gramps knew you loved him.

You did not know he was going to die and after your stressful week you needed to have some personal time.

Very sorry for your loss sweetie
Old 02-29-2004, 04:49 PM
Loungin' Around

Thank you all. Your kind words have brought me to tears. I think I needed that.... Thank you again

Old 02-29-2004, 08:06 PM
Just me.

(((((((( HUGS ))))))))

You know we're all here for you in any way we can be.
Old 03-01-2004, 04:55 AM

1. Had a good day personally, things went right at work and got a lot done.
2. Spent some time thinking of Osuche at this sad time, wish I was there to hug her.
3. spent my usual 2 hours after work chatting with Curvy. We rarely miss speaking twice a day just about always once. Its next month I leave on my trip .
Old 03-01-2004, 11:07 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. I had a very good afternoon yesterday...went bowling with someone special, and then we shopped for home stuff.

2. I am tired today, but because of the best possible reasons.

3. This, I think, will be a rough week for me, but I'm feeling pretty strong.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-01-2004, 12:23 PM
Loungin' Around

1. Had a big fight with my SO over the phone last night...only got 3 hours of sleep. Looks like things are...progressing (not in a good way)

2. My mom spent the night, and we went out and had fried fish and beer for dinner. I highly recommend the combination for its therapeutic value.

3. I have too much work today, so I cannot make it to the funeral home for the meeting to decide the arrangements. It bumms me out thta I can't be there.