Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2003, 01:58 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Please, if you send the info in PM please send a copy to me. He's working two jobs and doesn't get online as much as he used to and he may not get the info in a timely manner. I'm on almost every day, almost all day and I can always call him with the latest information.

So please either Post the info here of PM both of us.

Thanks a bunch!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 06-08-2003, 02:03 AM
Banned

Waaah! I wish I could cum/come!
Old 06-22-2003, 02:30 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Well, the first MidwestFest picinic was enjoyed by Murphy, Sugarsprinkles, Cabrylla, their families, and (via telephone) Kleclere. It was a most enjoyable picinic, with Bratwurst, Chicken, potatoe salad, SS's special bean dip, as well as asorted chips and such. Murphy's daughter enjoyed swimming in the lake.

Alas, due to poor direction giving by Murphy (Me), Midnight Kiss was directed to the wrong meeting place. I am Soooooo sorry MK, hope you can make it to Wednessday night's Karoke at:
The Midnight Rose, Hwy 13, Branson West, MO. from 9pm untill??

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 06-22-2003, 02:41 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

~sigh~

Sing one for me!!!!

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 06-24-2003, 05:19 PM
Member of weird club

So the brat bazooka on the grassy knoll wasn't mentioned.
Old 06-26-2003, 01:45 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Stillwater Send a message via Yahoo to Stillwater
Missouri Weather... I wanted to come down there Today (wed) but it was so late late late by the time I got off work and then the weather was horrible... perhaps I'll be able to attend this weekend. I'm hoping to.
The power to change the course of reality is a gift stolen from the hands of time and fate not by the apathetic nor idealistic dreamers but by those who feel the pull of ambition and head the call with dedication.
Old 06-27-2003, 05:23 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Pixie's Karaoke night was nice, although a bit on the quiet side. Attendees were Murphy, Mrs. Murphy, Midnight Kiss and her friend, and yours truly. Cabrylla wasn't able to attend because she had to get up early for work the next morning. Of our party Murphy was the only one brave enough to get up and sing. See attached Pic.........
He did a great job on "You've LOst That Lovin' Feelin'", "Brandy", and a couple others I can't recall.
As Stillwater mentioned in the previous post, the weather Wednesday night was just awful. Midnight Kiss left a bit early because she needed to get home to her youngster who is afraid of storms. After that, the rest of us decided to call it a night and we were all home by midnight.

We opened the package that Lilith was gracious enough to send for us. But since #1 it arrived after the picnic when we had hoped to have the biggest turnout, and #2 we didn't have a big enough group together when we opened it, we weren't able to play with the 'goodies' the way Lilith intended.
I know you're all dying of curiosity to know what Lilith sent us so here is the itemized list:

1. A box of individual sized bottles of soap bubbles. Lil suggested that we blow bubbles while others of us slow danced. (Alas, no dancing at the bar.)

2. A Truth or Dare game. No explanation necessary. (Kind of hard to play over the music and pool playing/players.)

3. Some candy necklaces. Lilith suggested we pull numbers and then eat the necklaces off each other's necks. Very creative, Lilith! (Again the surroundings and poor m to f ratio made it an awkward proposition.)

4. And finally, a package of PIXY STIX!!!! As Lilith said, "Just Because!" For those that are unfamiliar with Pixy Stix, they are paper straws filled with flavored powder, kind of like Kool Aid.

We'll hold on to the bubbles and the Truth or Dare game for next year's fest, which by the way is going to be June 19-16, 2004.
The candy necklaces will be divided up and passed out, and the same will be done with the Pixy Stix. I plan on meeting Midnight Kiss for lunch one day soon and will bring some of each for her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg murphysings.jpg (69.2 KB, 199 views)
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 06-27-2003, 05:43 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Here's a pic of some of what Lilith sent us:

THANK YOU, LILITH!!!!!

It was so sweet of you to send all these goodies to help make our Pixies Midwest Fest even more fun than it promised to be!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lilith\'sgifts.jpg (41.0 KB, 190 views)
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy