Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkFlames
That's very nice Incognitus, now hurry up and get on with the posting, so the other's can get to know you.

Hmmmmm. It appears that someone is a tad impatient. Just remember pink, things come to/in/on those who wait.....or something like that.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Hi there, Incognitus! Hope you enjoy the little bit of heaven we call Pixies-Place! Look forward to seeing you posting in the forums.

Thanks for the welcome, dicksbro! I've the feeling that I've found an online home and I'll do my best to post here as often as possible.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:37 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
not so much an introduction as a REintroduction!! I have missed all my pixies so much!!!! im still in delaware, still kinda crazy and still the same ole me!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 10:24 AM
Just me.

Nikki1979, we thrilled to have you back again. You know our light is always on.

Old 05-09-2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1979
not so much an introduction as a REintroduction!! I have missed all my pixies so much!!!! im still in delaware, still kinda crazy and still the same ole me!!!

Well, here's hopin to get to know ya!
Old 05-09-2010, 06:06 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Nikki1979, we thrilled to have you back again. You know our light is always on.

(((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))missed the hell out of everyone!!! thanks for the warm re-welcome!!!
and
emptymoon, hoping to get to know you as well!!!
Old 05-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Deranged Giants Fan

Welcome back Nikki I hope to get to know you as well
Old 07-22-2010, 12:22 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to wally_games
W

I recently joined and did get a message or two from members. Hope to chat with, or meet, with some of you.

I'm a 52 year old male. Live in north central Texas. I work in the Arlington area. Love to read stories and converse with willing adults. I'm tall, thin, and have the hormones of an 18 year old, LOL.

Hope to hear from you! Am willing to swap email addresses with interested parties.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Pretty 'n Pink

Hi wally games. Welcome to Pixies-Place.
Just don't keep me hanging I've been hanging much too long

Espen Lind ~ Baby You're So Cool
Old 07-26-2010, 07:47 PM
Hrny Bstrd

Here goes...

I'm not very good about talking about myself but, here goes...

I'm 3.2 decades. 5'7", about 200 lbs., dark brown hair, bluish eyes that kind of shift hue depending on what color I wear with a yellow string in my left iris.

I have a wicked sense of humor when incited. I like to take things apart to see how they work. I am good with my hands (yes like that too you dirty minded pervs...Wait a minute I resemble that remark too!! :eyebrows I like to go out in the woods and wander around and get off the trails (I was a Boy Scout in my youth so I can't get lost, I just misplace everything else. ).

I like sci-fi and fantasy novels (which are different subjects regardless what the library thinks). Sci-fi is based on reality with bent physical laws like traveling faster than the speed of light. Fantasy tosses out the laws of physics and is only limited by the authors imagination.

I'm kind of nit-picky (see above) and like things well defined, but can just let it ride if its not THAT important.

I think there is too much pain and suffering in this world, and would like to add a little pleasure as I go.

By my location you can tell I like the Colts but I am no fanatic (though i try not to miss a regular season game).

I have been learning to be a locksmith from a friend of mine who said I could ride with him on his jobs. Which consisted of him telling me what to do and me doing all the work.

I think that's all for now. Anything else you can ask me or read my posts.

Before you can say it... For someone who has trouble talking about oneself, I guess i did pretty good, huh?
Old 07-26-2010, 09:44 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Nice to meet you lafehubert. Good to get to know a few things about you.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-26-2010, 10:12 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

What she ^^^ said.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 07-27-2010, 12:20 AM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
Welcome to the family!
Old 07-30-2010, 12:08 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
hello!

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 07-30-2010, 10:22 PM
Maniacal Disposition

Introducing... moi!

Ok so I've been here for a little bit but haven't had the opportunity to introduce myself. This is for my amusement only so other things rank higher up the list. No offense to you gals and guys but an almost 18 month old takes up some serious day light

So here goes...

I'm Shadowdancers' little sis and have suffered mightily from middle child syndrome. I'm 26 years old and live in my own self imposed version of a suffocating inferno. In other words my chosen spot in the soul sucking black hole that is south east Tennessee.

I'm a petite bbw at a whole 5 foot and 2.75 inches tall and enough boobage to consider their own small zip code. I have long silky hair (usually chemically enhanced to some shade of red or dark brown) that falls to the crack of my big round behind. I have dark brown eyes and little feet and hands.

I tend to be shy but out spoken in the same breath. I'm very opinionated but tend not to speak my mind.

My alter ego is a maniacal sadist that adores shiny sharp pointy things, leather, satin and a exploring textures. We both have tactile fixations and are easily distracted when petted the right way.

I love to read anything I can get my hands on as long as it can hold my interest. I love anything from a raunchy fantasy/sci-fi or a who done it/murder thriller. With the powers of search engines I can be found surfing and reading about different topics until either my elbow seizes up or the poor computer shuts itself down.

I've been beaten for pleasure, beaten for fun and beaten against my will. I know what I like and I'm willing to explore. Now just to teach some poor unsuspecting soul to keep up with me...

So in closing I am quiet, tend to lurk and probably won't say much of anything unless you try to get it out of me. But I'll attempt a better effort for what seems to be a swell bunch to hang around and get to know.

So hello to you beautiful pixie ladys and dashing pixie lads... (and yes I've taken the time to look at pictures and I must say... )

ciao
Chainedheart

"Sex is one of the most personal things we do as people. To have someone who says they love you, limit how you express yourself in the bedroom is like a small death. It kills the soul." LKH - Blood Noir