Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2005, 06:54 AM
silly wabbits

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Scribe
OH MY Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! Lilith you are a Bama Girl????? Well slap my momma if tha ain't good!!!!!!!!

Story posts
First Crossing
A Secret Untold
Aimee: The Transition
Don't know where to Start
Old 03-08-2005, 07:44 AM
Mama Mia!

Hmmm.....Something no one knows...

I am a published writer, having written for magazines and the newspaper (once, and I decided journalism wasn't for me). I am very shy in real life, I have a problem approaching new people and making friends...In fact, I have a really hard time talking to people I don't know!

My freshman year in high school I had BOTH the whooping cough (seriously not fun) and bacterial pneumonia in the same year, but managed to pass through anyway

I think that's enough for now

It's a BOY!!
Old 03-08-2005, 08:02 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharni
I lost my virginity to a married man......(i cant believe i said that)

Did you think you loved him or was it pure teenage unbridled lust ?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-08-2005, 08:04 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Scribe
OH MY Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! Lilith you are a Bama Girl????? Well slap my momma if tha ain't good!!!!!!!!

Actually I'm from Florida but I'd be glad to slap your momma anyways actually you'd be more fun

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-08-2005, 08:05 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie7788
Hmmm.....Something no one knows...

I am a published writer, having written for magazines and the newspaper (once, and I decided journalism wasn't for me). I am very shy in real life, I have a problem approaching new people and making friends...In fact, I have a really hard time talking to people I don't know!

My freshman year in high school I had BOTH the whooping cough (seriously not fun) and bacterial pneumonia in the same year, but managed to pass through anyway

I think that's enough for now

I had a serious injury and was homebound a lot of my Jr. and Sr. years of highschool too. I think it really changed me.

What types of topics did you cover in your articles?

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 03-08-2005, 08:08 AM
silly wabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Actually I'm from Florida but I'd be glad to slap your momma anyways actually you'd be more fun

I was a teacher in Huntsville for 12 years until I lost my hearing. I LOVED taking my yearly field trips to Orlando or Washington D.C. I also enjoyed my many many trips to Panama City in Fla. Anyway.....hummm wonders if I should have said "well blow me down" instead????

Story posts
First Crossing
A Secret Untold
Old 03-08-2005, 08:10 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Scribe
I was a teacher in Huntsville for 12 years until I lost my hearing. I LOVED taking my yearly field trips to Orlando or Washington D.C. I also enjoyed my many many trips to Panama City in Fla. Anyway.....hummm wonders if I should have said "well blow me down" instead????

As a teacher you know how imporatant it is to choose your words wisely Is Huntsville where NASA is? What did you teach? Would you consider going back in the classroom now?

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 03-08-2005, 08:19 AM
silly wabbits

Yes I taught in the Rocket City. I spent 12 years teaching Social Studies. I was a chess coach, trip sponser. I spent time doing read-a-thons, generally I just threw myself in to my job. I lost my hearing about 5 years ago and I had to take disability retirement. I would give it a long hard thought before going back into the classroom. All this NCLB stuff and the overall lack of concern about education as along as they get through makes me wonder if it is worth the effort, time and energy anymore, not counting the cost.

I may be a bit old fashion but I do not see where the old school teaching was all that bad. I still believe that competition is good for the development of character and that in the real world nobody wants to hear how bad your life is..you either get the job done of don't have a job. It is a shame that teaching has been replaced with making sure that children feel good about themselves....Like I always told my students ..." If you want to feel good about yourself ..Do Your Best, follow your heart and think for yourself" If you do not then you have no one to blame except yourself."

Story posts
First Crossing
A Secret Untold
Old 03-08-2005, 08:49 AM
~a little bit naughty~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharni
I lost my virginity to a married man......(i cant believe i said that)

So did I! But it was a bad experience I was almost 16 and he was 22. I didn't know he was married until after he had gotten me drunk for the first time in my life and took my virginity on his living room floor. Today they would call it date rape but back then it was just a teenage girl doing a very stupid thing.

11 states. California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, Indiana and Florida. Several of them more then once. No I am not a military brat. My dad had issues with staying put.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 03-08-2005, 09:04 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinglingTess
So did I! But it was a bad experience I was almost 16 and he was 22. I didn't know he was married until after he had gotten me drunk for the first time in my life and took my virginity on his living room floor. Today they would call it date rape but back then it was just a teenage girl doing a very stupid thing.

11 states. California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, Indiana and Florida. Several of them more then once. No I am not a military brat. My dad had issues with staying put.

Do you think all that moving around made you to be a more social or less social person?

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 03-08-2005, 09:58 AM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
Quote:
Why did you leave Alabama?

The house I was living in burned completely up, and I lost basically everything. I moved back to MI, and temporarily in wiith my parents, with one duffle bag of clothes that survived the fire.

One of the shirts that survived is a baseball jersey that was in a plastic clothes basket, and along the edge of the jersey is covered in plastic from where it started to melt. I can still smell just a trace of the fire on that jersey, when I wear it, even now 9 years later.

My parents had brought my old bedroom furniture that I was going to have in my son's (when I had him) room, and it was completely destroyed.
Old 03-08-2005, 10:17 AM
~a little bit naughty~

Quote:
Do you think all that moving around made you to be a more social or less social person?

I think I am very social and the moving especially as a kid forced me to make friends. It was hard at times but I also learned that life is ever changing and to just go with the flow.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 03-08-2005, 01:41 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Quote:
Did you think you loved him or was it pure teenage unbridled lust ?

Loved him...no

Me and a girlfriend decided we were going to lose and virginity and he was the one we picked....it was in a paddock on a farmland *L* He did both of us on the same day

The worst part was i had an affair with him for a year...and never again will i tread that path....the deceit and lies is just NOT worth it! I broke it off

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 03-08-2005, 04:44 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Well...this has been a most interesting thread. So much information!

Aqua thinks I'm after him for his :moon: , and Maddy & Lil think I'm tempting!

Maddy...very smart to make that offer at the end of the season. lmfao

I've gotten so much from the thread, I can't help but feel bad for not contributing!

But what don't you already know?

I wear size 12 shoes. BORING!!!!!

Pants with a size 32 waist are too tight, and pants with a size 33 waist are too loose. SO WHAT?

I once scared my mother by giving myself hickeys with the vacuum cleaner.....all over my body.

It's all I have!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Well now what to tell first,

how about I married my sister .....