Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 05:54 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Probably, it's what a 16 hr flight from the states? Unfortunately, I'd also have to wait on my passport and other papers. You win the battle this time my worthy adversary, but you will not win the war....all in fun anyway.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 06-15-2010, 06:12 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Tingling lips.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-15-2010, 06:28 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Hopefully form a passionate kiss.....
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 06-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Melted

...a toilet paper roll hung backwards. (Well, backwards for me, anyway... it's hung so the paper will unroll from the bottom, not the top.)

My toilet-going kitty still has the instinct to scratch after she's done her business, and too often her paw wanders over to the toilet paper roll, and unrolls half of it onto the floor or in the seat... This way the paper will just go 'round and 'round, and not unroll, hehe.

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Smart move on your part. Does your kitty remember to flush and put the seat down as well?
Old 06-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Melted

We decided teaching her to flush would lead to her sitting there all day watching the toilet flush over n over, so we flush for her!!!

Old 06-15-2010, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
Probably, it's what a 16 hr flight from the states? Unfortunately, I'd also have to wait on my passport and other papers. You win the battle this time my worthy adversary, but you will not win the war....all in fun anyway.

It's only about 7 hours in the air from Kennedy to Heathrow, unlike the 14 hours from Sydney to Los Angeles.

If you get your passport into gear and sneak a headstart, it's a race.

Keeping the hope alive, cos it's fun watching it die slowly.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Seeing as how they are both located in the UK, and I have work in the morning.....I think he wins. Sorry Old Fart, but hope is no longer alive. Besides, I haven't any money to make a trip like that. I'm poor.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:35 AM

Gentlemen, gentlemen, there is plenty to go around. In any case, a girl can have more than one shower in a day!
Old 06-16-2010, 05:11 AM
Yankee in Dixie

I'm only child Soph. I don't share well, if at all.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:11 AM
Yankee in Dixie

I've got to go to work, in a 100+ degree warehouse with a sun burn that's started to blister. This is going to be fun.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:03 PM
Missing the Angels

An ice cold glass of milk.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:11 PM
Manwhore

Peanut Butter Oreos and Mt Dew.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 06-23-2010, 02:03 PM
Melted

A zucchini bread in the oven!

Old 06-23-2010, 02:25 PM
Yankee in Dixie

You cook some odd stuff Neige.