Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2005, 06:13 PM
Suprise Me

LOL @ all of you...

Hey! What happens if you have high-beams and fog lights??????

Old 07-22-2005, 08:53 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyanne
LOL @ all of you...

Hey! What happens if you have high-beams and fog lights??????

It's one or the other...never use your high-beams in the fog!

They'll bounce back in your eyes!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:38 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
It's so hot out, I know no one will mind if I crank up the a/c a notch...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:47 AM

Still one of my favorite looks. A gal should be able to win any convesation while having this look. Us guys don't listen real well at times..
Old 01-17-2006, 05:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bare4you
Do ladies do this on purpose he wonders.......
Old 01-17-2006, 08:13 PM
MSGME!

I think they do it on purpose.

The ones I hate are the feminist cunts who want to be "natural" but are appalled at your "natural" inclination to look
Old 03-04-2006, 01:57 PM

Been doing a lot of travelng lately. Spent too much time in airports waiting for my next plane. Saw one gal who was chilly for about an hour (ran into her twice). Was Pro both times! But wonder if there is a time limit before it isn't healthy to be that cold that long.

And two, that airports must be cold places....Someone could lose an eye..or at least there are a lot of chances too.

That is all.
Old 03-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Loungin' Around

In response to the above two posts....

Jax, I've had entire *days* where I'm perkey and can't hide it....most of the time whether my nipples are erect or not has more to do with whether I am in a good mood (erect) or not (not) than whether I am cold. No adverse effects to consistent erection -- nipples are not built like the penis!

And as for the c word....I really hate it and I'm glad I don't see it around here too often. Thanks, boys.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-05-2006, 04:11 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh3
I think they do it on purpose.

The ones I hate are the feminist cunts who want to be "natural" but are appalled at your "natural" inclination to look

Nipple erection is like goose bumps...it happens when we're cold, or in any kind of state of arousal (not just sexual but also fear, nervousness and absolute repulsion at some creep ogling us etc) and there's fuck-all we can do about it, just like we can't stop our pupils from dillating in the dark.

I don't usually consider myself much of a 'feminist' and I certainly don't consider myself a 'cunt' (although I do have a particularly nice one, thank you very much) until I hear someone (and at Pixies of all places, can you believe?!) slam women for reserving the right to be appalled when men treat them as objects, and worse still, assume we're somehow doing things (over which we have no control) to attract the attention of disrespectful men, whom natural selection will one day make extinct.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 03-05-2006, 06:52 AM
Awesome on my Own

:clapping hands smilie: Well said Lou! well done! Bravo!

"...disrespectful men, whom natural selection will one day make extinct" AMEN SISTAH!

and call women cunts again and watch mine grow very long, sharp, pointy TEETH!

(BTW, Lou, i must say that you do possess a very lovely honey-hole, one of your many many splendid attributes!)
Old 03-05-2006, 08:05 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
/nick feminist cunt, now call me that to my face or are you too busy staring at my tits?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-05-2006, 09:44 AM

Let see....Not a big fan of the C word. Combination of disrepectful and that most women hate that word so much that one is likely to get punched for going anywhere near it.

As for headlights...well, ladies, thanks for feedback there.

Specific to the look itself. Kind of funny. I gather that women see another gal with that look and think something like "brrrr..." on her behalf, or ignore it.

And as for what is the fascination with look from us guys, don't know, other than to say we are visual animals. See....headlights on away I say!
Old 03-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Loungin' Around

Lou, Lizz, and Lil (wow! I'm loving my ladies with L names today!) ~~ you know I agree with you on the use of the C word...but jbh3 and I PMed a couple of times last night on the subject, and I really don't think he meant any harm over it.

Let's move on to more pleasant topics.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-05-2006, 11:13 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I think we have discussed ad nauseam about people being responsible for what they post. This case is no different. Since I do not have the benefit of any communication that otherwise explains his comment all I can see that he referred to a group of women as cunts. Had he used a racial slur I'd be equally insulted. He may have meant no harm but that does not release him from responsibility for it. As he is perfectly welcome to post his feelings, I am as well. You often express that you wish we could discuss more serious topics. Here is one having fallen in our lap.

I think we have discussed this in other threads regarding terms used and the difference to me comes with the meaning and feelings behind the words used and in this it was clearly stated to be hate.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-05-2006, 03:40 PM
MSGME!

I sincerely apologize if this offended anyone.
I do not apologize for posting this.
1 and a half month later--
921 views....43 replies....all of a sudden my post is a problem.