Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2004, 03:59 AM
Fill This Space

Send a message via AIM to dancingrugger Send a message via Yahoo to dancingrugger
I recently discovered my mom's OTHER tool box. This one she keeps in the back of the closet, and locked too.... well its almost always locked. Damn my curious nature. I figured something more than the regular run of the mill sex was going on though cuz when I sleep over there ... in the basement ... I can hear them, on the 2nd floor ... i mean damn there's the whole 1st level as a buffer between us. John (moms s/o) always likes to tell me all about it though anyway, cuz he thinks it embarasses me. I'm happy for the lil buggers .... my little sisters though, they freak out.

I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Sir Winston Churchill

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 01-10-2004, 01:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to peck
lol.....i overheard the father talking to the guys at work about how he painted smiley faces on the moms ass......now i cant even talk to her without that image popping into my brain..ewwwwwwww.......lol....she keeps asking me what am i laughing about but i will remain silent.....lol......i am glad they are still having fun though.......