Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2003, 01:37 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
I was just commenting earlier this evening that if MJ was anybody else he would have been institutionalized years ago. And most likely if he was none of this would have happened. The man is completely off his rocker, but now w/ all that has come to light, I believe he deserves to be put away forever. I'm almost ready to say killed, but I really go back and forth on the whole capital punishment issue.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think
Old 11-21-2003, 03:14 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
wow,

i guess i'm just kind of disappointed with some of the comments on here

i've been a MJ fan for years and i really enjoy his songs still today

i understand how people feel about child molesting and whatnot(i know its friggin' gross) but like they say, Innocent until proven Guilty, and i do believe in the songs that he sang

"HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE IT BETTER PLACE"
Old 11-21-2003, 06:13 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
Its not his songs that are in dispute

He is truly a wacko which is also Ok but these things keep on surfacing and it is hard to think there is no substance to any of it.

He likes sleeping with 12 year olds in his bed that is just not proper.
Old 11-21-2003, 06:17 AM
Everybody Stretch!

No one is attacking the talent of Michael Jackson, Mercury Maniac. I grew up with The Jackson Five.......and there are some songs of his in his adult life that are ok......but he's nowhere near my favorite artist. But that's neither here nor there in the light of what's [been] happening and is happening now......again! Michael is a man......he is my age as a matter of fact......and not a defenseless child. Because of who he is he seems to be slipping through the cracks when, instead, he needs to be stopped and he needs to get help. In his sheltered world, he truly doesn't think that what he is doing is wrong. Even if (and I say "if" with a squeak in my voice) he hasn't molested anyone (and I believe he has....my opinion......all the signs are there......doesn't take a rocket scientist), his need to continually have children sleep over his house, in his bed, with him in it as well.......cannot be construed as "ok" behavior! There isn't another person on the planet who would be able to explain this behavior in themselves as "normal, healthy and innocent"!

Some lyrics of his songs...........

*We are the world, We are the children, We are the ones to make a better world so let's start giving.....There's a choice we're making, We're saving our own lives.....It's true we make a better world, just you and me!

*You know I'm bad, come on, ya know it, come on.........(lol! It had to be quoted!)

*I'm starting with the man in the mirror....I'm asking him to change his ways........And no lesson could be any clearer......If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change!

*Ben....the two of us need look no more......We both found what we were looking for....With a friend to call my own, I'll never be alone, and you my friend will see, you've got a friend in me...(ok...ok.....no point here....I just love that song! LMAO!)

But really MM........Michael Jackson is an outstanding artisit with a dirty little secret that is hurting children and their familes everytime we bury our heads to it........

We've outed the priests......now we are outing M.J. No offense to his music..........BIG OFFENSE to the charges of child molestation time and time again!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-21-2003, 12:34 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
but it hasn't been proven yet
Old 11-21-2003, 01:10 PM
Everybody Stretch!

No matter what the outcome of this trial (arraignment set for January).............

And no matter what I feel about his music...........

The man's a nut case and his behavior is beyond reproach and all his yes men and all his kings horses....yada, yada, yada....cannot make me think he doesn't need medical treatment for a mental condition!!! His behavior towards children is NOT behavior that a civilized society expects of any adult. He should have gotten this all in check (since the last incident) and changed his lifestyle to ensure that these allegations would never happen again.....if he is indeed not guilty.

They say.....the guilty always return to the scene of the crime!

They also say.......learn from past mistakes so you are not doomed to repeat them!

*OMG! I'm a walking, talking cliche.....eekkkk!*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-21-2003, 01:54 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
I always thought that no good could come from fucking little boys.

Quote:
Michael Jackson is an outstanding artisit with a dirty little secret that is hurting children and their familes

You have PROOF of this? Do any of you have proof that these allegations are true? Mercury Maniac is dead on right. The constitution grants us all the right to a fair trial. Would any of you want that taken away if you were accused of a crime? Sorry, but it really bothers me when people make judgements about others without knowing all the facts. So many people did that with the Kobe Bryant case... and with OJ. And after the fact, depending on the outcome, people will say, "See?! I was right!" But that is incorrect. All they did was guess. Talking about what you think he has done is one thing, but some of you want Jacko castrated or possibly put to death, and this is on the basis of media reports and heresay.

ALSO>>> So you know I'm not just wishing I could be a guest at the Neverland Ranch... I think MJ has mental issues and there is NO WAY IN HECK I would allow my child to stay there overnight... or even go there for the day. But mental issues do not prove he is a child molester.

One more thing before I step off the soapbox...

Please DO keep the jokes coming... 'Pack a day'... lmao

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 11-21-2003, 01:58 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Yea,like the song he'll be singing to Bubba. Beat It Beat It.......heh heh
Old 11-21-2003, 02:00 PM
Made in England

just sitting here wondering if child protection services have been brought in to take his own kids from him until the outcome of the trial??????????????

If it was a regular folk they would have been apprehended before I could have typed this!!!
Old 11-21-2003, 02:07 PM
Manwhore

From what I have heard Bibi, his kids were not taken by CPS. Although I do think you are correct that MJ is certainly not being treated as a common citizen. Granted, he is not a common citizen, but he should not be given special dispensation due to his celebrity status.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 11-21-2003, 02:11 PM
Scottish Angel

God help his weans!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-21-2003, 02:17 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
i have to agree w MM and aqua, we dont KNOW what he has done, true all signs point to it but its his right to be "innocent untill proven guilty" we wont know the outcomeof this for a long time , the arrignment is jan9th but that will jsut be a plea, and ill be truly schocked if he pleads guilty or even no contest, im sure hell plead innocent , i agree thats its totally wrong to have children in ur bed if they arnt urs. hell i dont even let mine sleep w me unless they have a nightmare and then i sleep on the couch w them untill they are out and get put back to thier beds. i think we need to step bck fromthis and wait till we get more evidence on it. u never know the boy cud be making the claim bc him and his family are pissed mJ stoped giving them money. u just never know. every one knows what happened 10 yrs ago, what better background do they need to support the case . ether outcome MJ does need a bit of help w growing up and reality tho.
~nikki~
Old 11-21-2003, 02:30 PM
Everybody Stretch!

No proof Aqua! That's why they are allegations.......and ergo the reason I said......where there is smoke, there is..."usually"....fire!

I'm not so sure M.J. could ever get a fair trial in ANY case that was brought against him.......because of the media attention he gets and IS getting now.....because of the allegations.

However, I stand by my statement that you quoted above........that M.J. is an outstanding artist with a dirty little secret that is hurting children and their families!

I never declared him guilty of this allegation!

I'm just of the opinion that the things that go on at NeverLand are NOT in the realm of norm (dirty little secrets), and each and every time a parent allows....and Michael invites.....children to his home for sleepovers.........they and he are perpetuating his faults of the past and leaving an opening for a case such as this to be brought against him.......and the children and families involved are investigated and put under a microscope.......and NO GOOD ever comes of any of this. By "no good"....I mean.....Michael skates.......and the families get money....but they have to live with the lie they conjured (if it was a lie) or the fact that they were given hush money (if it was true, yet they settled) and they know it'll happen again to some other child......and Michael never gets medical attention.........and thus it begins again!

Obviously everyone surrounding Michael is in it for the money. If just one person that he trusted and loved and that loved him, would tell him......"Michael, this can't go on! You have a serious problem and you need attention".........and he got it.......who knows how much more wonderful Michael could be!

So.......*raspberries* to you Aqua! LOL!

*ducks*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-21-2003, 03:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Angry

Eventho I hate steriotypes---If it walks like a Duck & quacks like a
Duck.It's probably a Duck.He has a better chance than if he was
accused of molesting one of my grandchildren! Irish
Old 11-21-2003, 04:49 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Here is a picture I just got in my email...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg breakingnews.jpg (37.6 KB, 136 views)

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."