Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2003, 09:00 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Crichton
Thank you Lilith

Ironic, my screen name-sake WAS cloned, and so perfectly that even the clone and the original could not tell who was first. My wife has suggested cloning also, then she could have a mmf, mmmf, mmmmmmmmmf whenever she wanted

The Student Teacher

The story of one woman, 5 guys and a ride to remember.

Shuttle Bus

A little office interlude.

Office Sex
Old 05-26-2003, 01:34 PM

crichton.. you rock!

u make a lot of sense.
Old 05-26-2003, 01:51 PM

Thank you oh gracious keldor. love the Avatar

The Student Teacher

Shuttle Bus

Office Sex
Old 05-27-2003, 02:03 PM

hmmm...

I love this. Yes I have done the threesome thing a couple of times myself.

The best was fff, I also did mff which was good too.

I have fantasized about doing mmf though.
Old 05-29-2003, 03:20 PM

years and years ago...had a mmf and it was lots of fun...then I had a ffm and it was almost the most erotic night of my life.
Old 05-29-2003, 07:46 PM

My wife has been in a ffm. Hell, before I met her, it was hard to get anything but a onesome .

Me personally, I love the idea of a 3some either way. FFM ... drool. An MMF would require a girl so filled with list and passion that she would beg for a DP.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:28 PM

My wife's first MMF, in her own words:

I had been IM-ing with James one morning, and he informed me that his friend David was coming into town. He and David had been friends for a long time and had spent many an evening together entertaining a lady. James had been telling David about his new lover, me, and had piqued David's curiosity. David suggested to James that he invite me to join the two of them. After James assured me that David was very nice, very gentle, and a lot like himself, (who by this time I had come to trust), I took the matter up with my love, who encouraged me to take advantage of the opportunity.
So this is how I found myself driving across town on a Friday morning, stomach aching from nervousness, but determined to soak up all possible experiences in this new adventure. James was naked when I arrived, as he always was. David was tall and slim, with long gray hair pulled back into a neat ponytail. He wore glasses, khakis, and a chambray shirt and had a gentle voice as he introduced himself. Having no mental script for what was about to happen, I just started off by kissing James, whom I hadn't yet greeted. As involved in the kiss as I was, I could feel David come up behind me and start massaging my back through my shirt. His touch was firm, yet gentle, and I began to relax. I knew I was safe. James left my mouth and began kissing down my neck, stopping to remove the obstacle of my shirt before proceeding to my breast. His helpful friend undid the clasp of my bra, and David kissed across my back and shoulders (which I adore) while my breasts were sucked and worshipped by James.
James was on a mission south however, and as craned my neck upwards to kiss the man behind me, I felt the tug of my zipper, then my jeans being worked just far enough down that James, now kneeling, could feast on me, as he licked my lips in anticipation of what was to come. I could feel James' tongue slide between my sensitive folds, and I shuddered as David covered me with hot kisses and massaged my breasts. I was in an ectasy of sensation, surrounded by attention, and gloriously unaware of anything but the electricity of my own nerves carrying sweet pleasure.
As I stepped out of my jeans, I turned to David to explore this man who until this point had been only a pair of hands and disembodied lips. I kissed him fully now, exploring his lips and tongue with mine. James was still attentive, face buried between my cheeks, tonguing my back passage until I moaned. I unbuttoned his shirt as we kissed, pushed it off of his shoulders, and explored his chest and back an inch at a time with my hands. He was smooth and firm, also a well-preserved 40-something, and I said, "You have a really nice body." (My guess is that a lot of sex keeps you young, and I'm willing, in the name of science, to try to prove this hypothesis. ) At this point, David was the only one still clothed, so he remedied that and the three of us retired to the futon on the middle of the floor.
The men laid back, side by side, as I knelt between them, massaging each one's hip and groin up to his chest, and just stared. They caught me staring, and asked what I was doing. I said, "I just want to look at you for a little while," amazed at where I was, at the masculine bounty before me, at what I was about to do. This was so not me, and I was thrilled. By this time, my hands had come to rest, each with a firm grasp on a warm erection, sliding slowly up and down. My survey was over, and I leaned over David to take his shaft into my mouth, wrapping my lips around it, and swirling my around the head, then around its girth as I moved down it, taking in all I could take. I then replaced my hand there and moved my attention to James, giving him equal treatment. I alternated between men for some time as they discussed my apparent skill in the blowjob department. I was surprised and pleased, and asked, "Aren't all blowjobs good blowjobs?" They assured me that this was not, in fact, the case. Having been a one-man woman up until this point, I was happy to know that my skills transferred positively. Tacitly, mysteriously, and to my preference, it had been arranged that James would be the top part of this sandwich, and since David was new to me, I moved to straddle his waist first. As we kissed, James passed out the protective gear and I moved to help David with his, eager to climb on top of him, to feel him in me.
I straddled David yet again, this time filling myself with his manhood, slowly, slowly, to come to rest on his hips. I leaned forward to kiss his neck, then suck his nipples as I slowly began to rock. Oh, he felt so good. I rode him slow and easy, wanting to remember every instant, wanting to feel my juices between us at every thrust. I came sooner than I wanted to, but I couldn't hold off. No matter--we weren't finished.
I rested for a moment with my head on David's chest, still connected, and James rejoined us. I felt him behind me, pressed against my ass, and felt the cold trickle of the lube as it coursed down my already juicy crevice, and then he thumbed it into the only passage yet available to him. Sweetly, he made one last check with me--"Are you sure you want to go ahead?" I said, "oh yes." It was true--I wanted him in me, too, and NOW. I was greedy. I could hear the sticky sound as he rubbed himself with lube, and then felt him knocking at the back door. I took a deep breath and let it out, then another as he eased his way in. There was the slightest bit of exquisite pain as the last of the head entered me, and then he slid in the rest of the way. I was still, still breathing, and thunderstruck by the sensation--I was completely full, two men with their cocks separated only by the thinnest membrane of me while they surrounded my entire body. I was enclosed in, and encompassing within me, lust, the one human need that still is able to remind us we are not so removed from the animal world as we think. There was no thinking--it was all instinct running from the brain stem. Words were gone and only my senses remained.
I began to move, slow, tiny movements, but their effect was massive. The fullness and the amazing friction began to build instantly, and I was simultaneously tense and blissful. I wanted to stay there all day, but it was impossible-- could feel the wave of heat that rushes through my body when I know the orgasm is inevitable. I moved faster, a pendulum between the two men, until I exploded, crying out my passion in a near-sob, as my full channels clutched and released each man with each passing spasm. I kept humping until I'd ridden out the aftershocks, and David came with a growl. James removed himself carefully, changed condoms, and declared a desire to take David's spot, and still game, I moved over to him, mounted his cock while facing his feet for a few more thrusts. David got up, came around the front, and alternately licked and fingered my hypersensitive clit, bright red and smothered in my own nectar. At this point, I confessed my exhaustion, and we all tumbled back to the futon and spooned, catching our breath and talking about how fantastic it'd been. I was a wanton sex goddess--there were no two ways about it. I showered and dressed as they cleaned themselves up and we went out to breakfast.
As I sat there, chewing my waffles, I couldn't believe I was calmly eating breakfast with two guys I'd just done unspeakably wonderful things with, and I wondered if other people could tell, the way you wonder when you're young if people notice that you look different after you've lost your virginity. It was the peak experience of my brief swinging career, and I treasure it.

The Student Teacher

Shuttle Bus

Office Sex
Old 05-29-2003, 08:53 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
It is so lovely to read this.... I wanna be your wife when I grow up!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-29-2003, 09:03 PM

Dear Sweet Lilith, Don't ever grow up!

My wife says she wants to wear your corset when she grows up.

The Student Teacher

Shuttle Bus

Office Sex