User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Banned

Amost!
Old 09-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Bongo-Beater?

Send a message via ICQ to Doomsday Send a message via AIM to Doomsday Send a message via MSN to Doomsday Send a message via Yahoo to Doomsday
No. Sorta did.. but now no? I think.. I dunno it's never came up... probably because I have/had feelings for her. Even though I am able to keep those things completely separate usually. Eh? Such is life.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:43 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston77
Same time next year

What a great movie! A true love story that I enjoyed watching evolve.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:05 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

I don't have a friend with benefits, but after not having sex for so long, I would certainly entertain having one. My problem of course would be keeping my emotions out of it. Not sure that I am equiped to do so. Everytime I have had sex with someone, there has been an emotional pre-existing connection.
Old 07-27-2008, 06:11 AM

Does my right hand count???
Old 07-27-2008, 11:23 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
I would love to have one. I am in an open marriage so right now it would be a welcome and desired thing.

Old 08-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Insatiable

No fuck buddy since marriage, but I honestly miss having one...just because.

Old 08-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Sin Diesel

Thumbs up

I could use one right now. Just for this one whole month, it doesn't have to be forever!

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 08-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
I could use one right now. Just for the next few minutes, it doesn't have to be forever!

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

The more I consider the concept of a fuck buddy and my earlier post, I cant help but wonder exactly what everyone considers a "fuck buddy" to be.

As I implied in my earlier post, I have always figured that a "fuck buddy" was someone with whom you limited your "relationship" with them to purely a sporatic sexual experience. Nothing else. No emotional attachment, no involvment in their daily life. Someone whom you can pretty much greet at the door, enjoy the pleasures of sex, and then go your own seperate ways.

For me, a fuck buddy (in the context above) is not something that I am sure that I would ever be able to have. Mostly because, at some point, for me there is an emotional involvment long before I open my thighs to them.

I have to wonder, has my opinion of a "fuck buddy" been wrong? Is it possible to have a someone with whom you do have an emotional connection, and even a level of involvment in their life, and still consider them to be nothing more than a fuck buddy?

Interested to hear your thoughts..
Old 08-03-2008, 11:56 AM

jennaflower,

I too cannot see how to include an emotional component to a "fuck buddy".
Old 08-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
its is human nature to feel bonds to those we experience intense situations with. There are those who have learned ways to wall against those bonds. Kissing, simultaneous orgasm, nuzzling, snuggling, the sweet tiny featherlight kisses, the kisses on the forehead and the top of the head, all tend to help with bonding. Looking into the others eyes during an orgasm can as well. I've lately learned that I myself apparently a while back learned to ask for interactions that help me brick the wall to keep away the bonds. It's not failproof and enough of the bond enhancing items can overcome the wall { sound track .... TEAR DOWN THE WALL!!!}

for me I've recently learned that a good deal of me pain and abject submission enjoyment are mostly just bricks in the wall. that the more pain and subjugation I encourage on myself the easier it is for me to drive home alone and not miss the patrner the pain leaves me comfortably numb.

I had a master who would fly down south on business call, tell me the number of his hotel room and leave instructions to call when I reached the lobby. He had a fiancee, I was otherwise involved, but neither of us was happy where we were. We fucked and I would leave immediately. The day he greeted me with strawberries and champagne I knew he was having trouble. His guilt was getting the better of him.

He was someone I fucked, not a fuck buddy. a fuck buddy is someone you'd go out maybe shoot pool with and decide we're both single and horny, lets fuck.

just my 2 cents.
all we are is bricks in the wall
Old 08-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Fuck buddy always seemed to be exactly what it says to me. A buddy you fuck which would make it synonymous with the term friend with benefits. I've never had one, and hopefully will never have one. I'm not against the idea, I just don't think it'd be good for me or the other person in the long run. Better to have just a one night stand than an ongoing sexual relationship. Eventually, one or the other would end up with someone that they want something more with and that leaves the other out to dry. Or worse, the person left behind realizes what they had and wants to be with the person they can no longer have.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 08-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ smart kid
Old 08-04-2008, 12:17 AM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflower

I have to wonder, has my opinion of a "fuck buddy" been wrong? Is it possible to have a someone with whom you do have an emotional connection, and even a level of involvment in their life, and still consider them to be nothing more than a fuck buddy?

Interested to hear your thoughts..

Are there people in your life who you love and respect - even like being around - but feel no need to possess? The people who you like, but with some missing feature that makes them an unsuitable full-time mate?

I don't believe in sex without feeling...better just go ahead and masturbate (it's more sanitary). I do believe that I can love someone, share my body with them, but not need to possess them for life.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney