Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Smut Games
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2003, 04:28 PM
is not this trim anymore!

As much as I'd like to say "banging the crap outta some ditzy cheerleader" that just isn't me. ha ha

Going to the Snowball Dance, where the girls ask the guys. Someone who had hidden their feelings very well asked me. I had a great time, and NO...we didn't DO IT! Just had a really good time at the dance.

What's your favorite color?

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-30-2003, 04:35 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Blue. Always has been, except for those couple of years after I begged my parents to paint my bedroom purple. To be more specific, of course, blue as can be found in the University of Kentucky Wildcats colors, the best basketball program ever created on the face of the earth.

No, I'm not biased.

What do you like most about yourself?

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 10-30-2003, 04:45 PM

My abililty to make pretty much anyone laugh. Not that I'm biased. ha ha

If you could only change one thing about your house, what would it be?

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-30-2003, 05:12 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

The kitchen. I have a galley kitchen, which makes clean up really, really easy. It's also kind of nice because not everyone can hang out in the kitchen while you're cooking. However, if the refrigerator door is open, no one can walk through...and try cooking a large dinner for guests.

Describe your best friend, growing up or today--your pick.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 10-30-2003, 06:56 PM
~~Smokin'~~

Send a message via Yahoo to paprclphd
My best friend is a chick I roomed with in college. We sort of got stuck with each other and found out that we are like sisters! She is close enough to me to call her my sister and I wouldn't trade her for the world!

Might be a repeat but:

What's your favorite place to have sex and why?

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
Old 10-30-2003, 07:06 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

You know, I'm not sure I have a favorite place. Obviously (as I have small children) most of my sexual encounters *do* take place in the bedroom, but I have been fortunate enough to have other encounters with a bit more variety. For me, the most important factor is who I'm with and the feelings involved.

Which holiday do you hate the most?

Old 10-30-2003, 07:08 PM
~~Smokin'~~

I am not to fond of Halloween. I am the biggest scardy cat in the whole entire world. I don't get into the costumes and I would cry all the way through a haunted house. I usually get a kick out of the kids that come by but once that is done I lock the doors and go to bed! I am such a party pooper! LOL!

Following IAKG's lead:

What is your FAVORITE holiday and why?

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
Old 10-30-2003, 10:05 PM
Wanting More

Christmas. It is the one time of year when we can gather with our extended family and just spend time together since we live so far away from all them. Unfortunately I won't be able to go out to my grandmother's for Christmas so I will likely be pretty depressed about it this year.

As a child, when you said, "I want to be a ______ when I grow up," what was the answer and why?

Old 10-31-2003, 03:46 AM
Fill This Space

Send a message via AIM to dancingrugger Send a message via Yahoo to dancingrugger
I've always wanted to be a forensic pathologist. Of course I didn't know those words when I was little, I just knew I wanted to do autopsies ... needless to say my family worried bout me a lil.

Speaking of family, what was the last conversation you had with your mother about?

I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Sir Winston Churchill

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 10-31-2003, 06:57 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

I haven't talked to my mother in about two months. Long story...suffice it to say I'm not sure I can handle it at this point. The conversation was about her expectations, I guess you could say.

What was your favorite school lunch?

Old 10-31-2003, 09:22 AM
~~Smokin'~~

Pizza, corn, and fruit!

My grandmother was the "lunch lady" and always made sure that we had my favorite meal at least once a week from kindergarten all the way to graduation.

What are you going to be this Halloween?

Old 10-31-2003, 09:33 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

I'm going to be a karaoke girl.

Actually, our Halloween was last night, for some reason. I was designated candy-hander-outer. Unfortunately/fortunately, we only had two stop by for some reason this year, after a stellar year last year. Go figure.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?

Old 10-31-2003, 10:32 AM
Banned

I think invisibility. I'm nosy and would like to see what goes on behind closed doors.

What's your favourite commercial?
Old 10-31-2003, 12:23 PM
Member of weird club

The Budweiser commericals during the Superbowl.

What is your favorite catch phrase?
Old 10-31-2003, 03:07 PM

"Don't poke the bear!"

Who taught you the most important lesson you've learned?