Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2002, 02:45 PM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
Actually i have three....thr first is probably alot of fatherly instinct but for somehting to happen to my kids......ive seen alot of parents that were totaly unable to protect their kids and that scares the crap out of me.
the second and third are from an incident that happened to me as a kid.....so called friends litterally bound me and put me in a old wooden box and left me there for ...prob 20min....but ive never been able to handle being tied or in a tight space....handcuffs?? forget it!! small rooms....i can hold my breath and get thru them.....lord help me if i ever get arrested for anything....they'd have to mace me and totallly bind me hand and foot......i'd probably go nuts.....
Old 04-04-2002, 03:15 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Damn MB that spoils all my plans for you...... I will just have to come up with an alternative

Hopefully the bad karma has followed those nasty kid their whole lives!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-04-2002, 03:22 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
my fears are: being alone, surgery and stitches scare the CRAP outta me.... and Pussy farts are awful!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyttn
Old 04-04-2002, 04:09 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
I am terrified of bugs and being alone

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 04-04-2002, 04:29 PM

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
vampeyes....as long as ya come here.... i can guarantee ya .....you will never be alone..............and just stomp them bugs.........hehehehe
Old 04-04-2002, 04:39 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Damn MB that spoils all my plans for you...... I will just have to come up with an alternative

Hey Lilith, maybe if we put our heads together we can thing of something we can BOTH do to/with/for MB....
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-04-2002, 04:44 PM

uh oh.....now where's that exit????
Hope noone ask for my deepest fantasy.....i'd be in real trouble then!!!!!LMAO!!!
and more than one might say eeeeeeewwwww!!!!hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2002, 05:25 PM
I love to eat fish!!

my greatest fear is some horrible happening to my kiddies. Would drive me mad. there was a big murder case here in the uk a few years back where a couple of kids took a small boy from a shop and toutured him then beat him to death and left him on a railway line. they are both out of prison now. but on some witness rehab program.
Old 04-04-2002, 05:27 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Danziggy I still think about that case. Horrid.....

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-04-2002, 05:29 PM
I love to eat fish!!

my smallest boy is now the same age as the boy they killed!! is just awful.....
Old 04-04-2002, 05:50 PM
Hypnotizes Members

I am deathly afraid of big spiders....one time I hyperventilated and freaked out so bad because it was on the ceiling above me, I wouldn't move off the bed until it was dead or out of my room. And if you hit at them...they always run at you......Aaaaaahhhhhhh its so terrifying....
I sound like a big wuss huh??

~~Reality bites but thats what life is~~

Old 04-04-2002, 05:59 PM
Hypnotizes Members

oh and...i work at 7-11 and i am really afraid of someone coming in and just taking a swing on me or something....but i dont admit to that....its just too horrible to imagine...especially when i've worked alone and had these idiots come in all pissed off.....

Old 04-04-2002, 06:01 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Kimmer22~I was in an armed robbery once and I swear no one should work at jiffy stores at night.....

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 04-04-2002, 06:16 PM
Oral Freak

Phobias? ................ Did somebody say my name??

I've alluded to this on the site before, but have never quite come out and laid down my whole phobic experience for all to see, so here goes... *deep breath*

For a long time I was completely defined by my phobias. I had the 'typical' ones, the fears of spiders and bugs (didn't help that my mother was in entymology), heights, and so on, and those alone were the cause of many sleepless nights for me.

My more severe fear, however, took the form of social phobia, also known as generalized social anxiety disorder. Basically, I've been painfully aware of criticism since I was a little kid, a perfectionist in all I do, and that and my shyness combined to make me terrified of doing anything perceived as 'wrong' or 'weird'. That culminated, when I was in high school, with an absolute horror of being embarrassed or made fun of, and a paranoia which convinced me that almost everything I said or did would be construed as 'weird'. I'm not talking about truly odd things here, either --- somehow I was convinced that something as simple as buying a lettuce at the supermarket or getting a book out of the library would make people think I was weird. (Yeah. I know. It's silly, but then again, that's what phobias are about: unreasonable fear.) Anyway, it got to the point where I could no longer go to school, and then later to the point where I couldn't leave the house at all. Not fun, let me tell you...

But happily, that phase of my life is over. I now lead an entirely normal life (well, apart from posting nude pics of myself on the internet ) and to talk to me in person you'd barely even realize that I'm shy, let alone that I've had that kind of experience. To be perfectly honest, sometimes I wonder if it was even me --- the person who feared so much is so far from the person I am now. I have surpassed my phobia and will never let it overcome me again; but I am no more free of it than an alcoholic who has been sober for years is free of his/her addiction --- I know that the patterns of thinking, the raw emotional responses, are still there, and they do still resurface from time to time. Now, however, I know I have the strength and the support to get beyond them, whereas before I floundered, not believing I had the potential to recover.

Anyway, that's my story. Sorry to go on for so long, but I wanted to offer my experience as a tale of hope for anyone out there who is reading this and struggling with their own fears --- you can get beyond them, and they don't have to rule your life. There's no miracle cure, but good friends and hard work will triumph. I for one am always available to listen if anyone wants to talk...

*standing proudly on the soapbox, no longer hiding under it*

--- sweetstuff
Old 04-04-2002, 06:26 PM
Hypnotizes Members

well i dont work the nite shift....but 2p-10p is bad enough.
and i keep thinkin of these phobias i have...lol
when im at work sometimes i have to climb the ladder to do something...i get so tense that when i am done i can barely walk because i have tensed my legs up so much from the fear of falling off the ladder or having it collapse or something