Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Just me.

More Reservation Information

We double checked today ...

1. Cancellations to reservations can be done but must happen at least 24-hours before the first date of your reservation. In other words, if your reservation is for the night of the 10th and 11th ... the cancellation would have to be done before 2PM on the 9th (2PM is the check in time). This might allow those who are still debating or waiting for circumstances to "clear up" before making a reservation to go ahead and reserve the room ... and then if, heaven forbid, something happens and you can't make it ... you can still call and cancel without penalty. Big benefit is that we get the rooms near each other and are able to lock in the favorable group rate.

2. Credit cards are not billed until the date of the reservation.

3. Use of a credit card allows you to 'confirm for late arrival." This holds your reseration until later in the evening in the event you are concerned you can't arrive earlier in the day.

If there are other questions, let me know and we'll check them out.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Goddess Bitch

Send a message via AIM to Eastern Send a message via MSN to Eastern Send a message via Yahoo to Eastern
I AM SOO JEALOUS.. Too much going on with getting new car and new job

"Tomorrow is another day" Scarlette O'hara monologue..

socrates last words.. " i drank what?!"
Old 06-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Anyone have plans on arriving before check in time? We thought about getting there in time for lunch. With us only 100 miles away we can adjust arrival time easily.

Are we still at 4 persons and a guinness

Last edited by Scarecrow : 06-06-2007 at 07:38 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Loungin' Around

I booked a room at the group rate. I may cancel it later, depending on how my mom is doing...but for now I am in.

I am certainly in for only 8/10 though, as 8/11 is mom's birthday.

I can't wait.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 06-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Leo was right

Just made my reservations. Booked both Friday and Saturday nights but can't guarantee Friday. I may be able to get out of an appt. I have late Friday afternoon though.

Looking forward to seeing everybody!

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 06-06-2007, 08:27 PM
Missing the Angels

I'm gonna call in the morning for our reservation. Been a bit tired and busy to have done it yet.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:57 AM
Just me.

Looks like we're up to 6 people, four room reservations, another room with 2 more people pending; and, one parking spot and a pint of Guiness at O'Flaherty's for PF.

Scarecrow ... lunch sounds good to us (lunch always sounds good to me ). Maybe get together and we'll take you to Schooner's where IowaMan and I ate lunch. It's home of the platter-size tenderloin and great onion rings; beer-batter chicken; and dozens of other great things to eat. Or, if you prefer, we go to Ruby Tuesday; The Cracker Barrel; Steak and Shake; fast food restaurants; into E. Peoria (not far) ... see where we're going to picnic and have a bite to eat at Schlotzsky's Deli (yummy). You could just call us with the time you expect to arrive and we'll plan on meeting you.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:57 AM
Leo was right

You know what DB, if you keep going on about the food you may just be stuck with me for an entire week.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 06-07-2007, 05:27 AM
Just me.

Heck I haven't even mentioned Basta's Italian restaurant in Morton; or Rixxi's on State in Peoria; or Kelleher's or The Morton Family Restaurant or The Pizza Ranch or Sully's or Rolly Polly's or Mings or China Garden or the Kaiserhauf or Jim's Steak House or ... well ... you get the idea. I bet in the Peoria area you could go to a different good restaurant every day for a year and never hit the same place twice.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Loungin' Around

I'm up for lunch on Friday too - since I'll have to leave Saturday monring, Friday lunch sounds like a nice addition.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 06-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Schooner's would be fine by us. Lets see how many will make it for lunch before we set a time.

Anybody Hungry
Old 06-07-2007, 02:53 PM
Just me.

Sounds good to me. We can be there basically anytime although they don't open until 11AM. So, whenever is convenient. I'll give you all the directions as we get close. It's easy. About 4 blocks from the interstate.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:02 PM
Missing the Angels

Wish we could make lunch on Friday but I'm thinking it may be later when we pull in. I'll be making the reservations for the room on Monday because I just can't find enough time to right now. I have Monday and Wed. off so it will be easier to call.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:35 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

I didn't ask for a Lamborghini when I get into O'Hara at 11:10 so I don't think I'll be there for lunch either ............ unless you eat r e e e e e a l slowly.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 06-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Just me.

That's okay, we can all think about a Friday supper, too. Might be a good time to try Corkys in E. Peoria, or Ruby Tuesday just down the street from the hotel or the Pizza Ranch (also just down the street).

Hey ... just found out today, I think there'll be a live Irish band on Saturday evening with our official Pixie supper at Paddy O'Flaherty's. Mrs. DB and I ate lunch there today. No doubt the live entertainment will be just in our honor. We noticed this noon that they're going to have Irish group from Chicago there this weekend (probably to start practicing).

It's not too late for other Pixies to come join us. We sure love to meet/see ya!