Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2005, 08:07 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Ohhhhh I wanna play too! Count me in. I don't care what we read but I love the Anne Rice idea since I haven't read them and love her writing. The blog idea is very cool too and I am totally flexible about the chat meetings.

WI you cook and I will even do the dishes.

Now what is the address to this adult book store?

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 01-07-2005, 09:48 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
cool!
chey! holy crap...you went above and beyond! that blog thing, but..uh..what's a blog lol just kidding...no i'm not :grin: anyway, i checked it out and i think it would work except for the time zone problems... and schedule problems. or, wait!, maybe we could run a poll... okay, like this: start a thread for book suggestions then take those suggestions and poll them: winning book is the read for that... say... month...two months??? (how slow are you, lil? )and the rest get rolled over into a new poll for the next book, adding any more suggestions to the new poll there may be and then start another thread... one for each chapter...oh shit nevermind it's getting complicated.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 01-07-2005, 09:50 PM
pixie of the wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I'll host the sleepover...

okay but...i sleep naked

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 01-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Weedscreamer

I'm in. Just let me know which book, when and where.
Old 01-07-2005, 10:01 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
okay but...i sleep naked

So do I

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Suprise Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
cool!
chey! holy crap...you went above and beyond! that blog thing, but..uh..what's a blog lol just kidding...no i'm not :grin: anyway, i checked it out and i think it would work except for the time zone problems... and schedule problems. or, wait!, maybe we could run a poll... okay, like this: start a thread for book suggestions then take those suggestions and poll them: winning book is the read for that... say... month...two months??? (how slow are you, lil? )and the rest get rolled over into a new poll for the next book, adding any more suggestions to the new poll there may be and then start another thread... one for each chapter...oh shit nevermind it's getting complicated.

It was actually pretty easy to set up. The blog is pretty good as it would allow members to post what they thought about the book so far. A little threaded interactions all in one place. As far as an interactive chat we could use an irc room similar to the java chat here at Pixies which is pretty easy to set up too and could be linked from the blog. We could also have a thread in the General Chat section of Pixies to let everyone know what book is being read and a link to join in the discussion at the blog and/or live chat.

What is going to be hard is deciding on a book.. lol

Old 01-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Suprise Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
So do I

Well.. if you all are sleeping naked, then I will too... :lust: Just beware - I have really cold feet... and my ass, well you wouldn't think it would get cold considering, but it does!!!

Old 01-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyanne
Well.. if you all are sleeping naked, then I will too... :lust: Just beware - I have really cold feet... and my ass, well you wouldn't think it would get cold considering, but it does!!!

Well, if all you sexy women are sleeping nakid then I think I will just have to learn to like reading or fake it well, I'm in!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!!!

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 01-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Keeping warm

Put me in, I'm needing some more reading now that I'm certified one of those grown up type people. lol
Old 01-07-2005, 11:39 PM
broken

Send a message via Yahoo to FallenAngel5
I'm definitely in, too Though I agree with several others, in that I most likely won't be able to make chats, but a blog discussion would work awesome.
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
Tie me to the bedpost
I like it rough
cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
Old 01-08-2005, 01:20 PM
pixie of the wood

*smacks forehead* so a blog discussion is not real-time? then that would work perfectly. can we use it to choose the books, too? or do that here? i'll help with whatever you need chey, but i'm a total tard when it comes to this stuff and you sound like you know what you're talking about pm me with whatever or post it here. this is gonna be fun. thanks, chey.

Old 01-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Suprise Me

I have PMed you!!!

Old 01-08-2005, 11:32 PM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
Talking books are my FAVORITE friend

Good Author to check out is Laurell K Hamilton--Her Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series is AWESOME--lots of vampires, shapeshifters, magic, and HOT STUDLY MEN! Her Merry Gentry series is totally great too--lots of magic and such that centers around seelie & unseelie sidhe(fey) and more HOT men and pretty steamy...well very steamy sex scenes(in both series). Where do I sign up for this thing? :drool:
“Sex is one of the most personal things we do as people. To have someone who says she loves you limit how you express yourself in the bedroom is like a small death. It kills the soul.” --Anita Blake to Jason Schuyler in "Blood Noir" by Laurell K. Hamilton
Old 01-09-2005, 10:52 AM
Suprise Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDancer
Good Author to check out is Laurell K Hamilton--Her Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series is AWESOME--lots of vampires, shapeshifters, magic, and HOT STUDLY MEN! Her Merry Gentry series is totally great too--lots of magic and such that centers around seelie & unseelie sidhe(fey) and more HOT men and pretty steamy...well very steamy sex scenes(in both series). Where do I sign up for this thing? :drool:

That is a very good series!!! I have e-books 1-10 on my 'puter and would be willing to share if the Anita Blake series was chosen! And Anne Rice's Beauty series sound equally good!

Any more suggestions? Let me know! I can add them to the list!

I have updated the blog http://pixies-bookclub.blogspot.com/ with a list of those interested as well as the book titles suggested here along with a synopsis of each book for members to check out. Once wyndhy and I gather all of the suggestions a poll will be posted here so members can vote as to which book to start first!

Last edited by Cheyanne : 01-09-2005 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I love this idea but I have to decline joining for two reasons. I'll either finish a book in one sitting or not be able to find time to pick it up for a week or two. I'll also fall behind because I am on dial-up and this puter is so slow that by the time I post anything, you'll be on to a whole other book!

OK...more than two reasons...

I don't sleep naked either!

LOL!

Carry on (without me, I'm saddened to say)!

~Thomas Dewar~