Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
Personally i think all the opinions are good. I am in love now with my husband and i think i always will be.. If this sounds corny sorry but he is my soulmate and bestest friend. WE have had our problems and have worked them out.

we have a 3 year old that makes us laugh alot at ourselves which honestly i think helps. sometimes you do have to laugh at yourself.
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 09-12-2007, 09:50 PM

1. Friendship is what holds a marriage together during the rough times.

2. You said you love him. Why would you divorce the man you love??

3. DO NOT make a decision until you TALK TO HIM!

Y'all's marriage is in trouble, and neither of you can fix it by yourself. In fact, he may not even realize that anything is wrong (do you know how he feels about things?). It is only through open, honest communication that you both can work through it together, to the point where either everything is fine, or you both realize that a divorce is inevitable.

Perhaps a lack of communication is what has you feeling this way??
Old 09-13-2007, 02:17 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

That was very well said, BW and I think the last point you made is very important.

I was in this position with my ex; we talked and made some changes and I found that even after we both started making more effort, having more sex, spending more quality and romantic time together that the relationship was still not fulfilling enough. Perhaps it was too little too late, perhaps it was just destiny. I don't know.

The important thing is, though, to TRY before you give up, and then if you still decide to quit, you KNOW you're making the right decision and you'll have no regrets.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 09-13-2007, 05:25 AM
Just me.

My wife and I have been married now for over 44 years and believe me, it's not always rockets and fireworks ... but, we've learned to really know each other and there's no one I trust more than her. I hope the two of you are able to resolve any problems and work things out. For sure our best hopes are there for the both of you.

Back in 1982 my wife and I made a Marriage Encounter. It's not for failing marriages, but rather a chance for a couple to develop better communciations and to draw closer once again. It was wonderful. For 15 years after that experience, I wrote a love letter to my wife virtually every day. It's still a powerful influence on our relationship. Might be worth looking into. Just a thought. BTW, you can find more info on them at www.wwme.org.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:26 PM

Cognito,

As your opening post used both "divorce" and "love", you may find this link useful.

Good luck.