Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2007, 12:53 AM
Melted

Can you get into chat? I am there now.

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:55 AM
Banned

ill try to yes
Old 04-25-2007, 03:21 AM
Leo was right

Not really sure what you're looking for but I'll give it a go.

Does it bother a guy to have sex with a virgin? I'm taking it that you're wondering if a guy would feel bad for having a one-night stand with someone who is a virgin, would he feel guilty about it. Knowing me, I probably would but I don't do one-nighters so that really wouldn't be an issue. I would think though that it sort of depends upon the situation. I mean, normally I would think a man would want to make a woman's first time very memorable for her and have it mean something in a relationship. But if the situation came about where she was really wanting it and not seeming to care that it was a one time fling then I can see where maybe it would be easier for him to put the sensitive side away and just go ahead with it.

If you were meaning in general does it bother a guy to have sex with a virgin then I guess I'd say no. There must've been some sort of emotional and physical connection there that made him desire the lady in that manner in the first place. About the only time I can see where it would bother a guy is if it was somebody he simply didn't care about. Then again, that's just speaking from the experiences I've had. I've only been with one virgin and I didn't feel badly about it at all. It was also my first time and we were in love.

Guys are always asking you to have sex with them because you're a virgin?

I obviously can only speak for myself but I don't find that it's a big deal to have sex with a virgin just because she's a virgin. It's not a goal of mine to find a virgin and "make a woman of her" so to speak. If I find someone that is a virgin and things would end up that I would eventually be her first then that's fine but to want to have sex with her simply because she's a virgin, nope can't say that makes sense to me. My advice would be that you really don't want to be having your first time with someone who would be wanting you simply because you are a virgin, I wouldn't think anyway.

About all I can really say is just make sure it's something you really want to do and that you're with someone that you really care about and be safe.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 04-25-2007, 06:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
Looks like I lost $5.
Old 04-26-2007, 02:00 AM
Amateur Sexologist

Send a message via AIM to VeryLonelyMan Send a message via MSN to VeryLonelyMan Send a message via Yahoo to VeryLonelyMan
I think the main attraction with trying to "get" a virgin is that sex is that whole "being manly" thing. Was watching a video in my sociology class talking about the guise that boys and teens have to take on to appear to be "one of the guys". And while it didn't discuss it on the video, sex popped into my brain on this topic. And I see it as the typical "I scored dude," "Dude you rule" crap that is always around a high school. Sex is just another gauge by some to show how big and bad they are. And regretfully "bagging a virgin" would be seen as a quite a trophy. I'm not saying it is right, but I just recall my high school days and that was what I saw. Kinda like the hunter bagging a elephant or something rare or something like that. Something to gloat to your friends about and stroke your ego.

If you are thinking about losing your virginity take what osuche said to heart. Use protection and find someone you truly trust, but that doesn't mean you can't trust men. It's just that sometimes we have only enough blood flow for one brain at a time.
Old 04-29-2007, 12:06 PM
Proud mum of Mikayla

Loosing my virginity was not what I expected either. I thought it would be alot more painful then what is was my friends at the time who had already lost it kept on telling me how painful it was, but when it happend for me it was the complete oppisite. I was 15 at the time
Old 04-29-2007, 05:32 PM
Goddess Bitch

Send a message via AIM to Eastern Send a message via MSN to Eastern Send a message via Yahoo to Eastern
Hi gang i was 21 and lost my virginity to my husband..first one..Can i say damn that should have showed me and not married him. it was over in seconds and it was not wonderful throughout marriage. I can say now i have found my soul mate who make me laugh and cry and smile in bed. all things work out for a reasonvb

"Tomorrow is another day" Scarlette O'hara monologue..

socrates last words.. " i drank what?!"