Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2003, 12:26 PM

In response to AirHog:

Quote:
Im not saying your rules are right or wrong. But I dont think that any set of rules can apply to many women.

a few of the rules have the word "if". It clearly implies all females don't follow these rules. Also, number 4 requires her feedback.

Quote:
Every woman likes it a bit differently.

I believe I just answered this part.

Quote:
I think the best rule one can learn is to be open minded,

Rule number 9 requires an open mind. That's why it's there.

Quote:
dont be afraid to ask what kind of oral sex she likes,

This relates to getting feedback. If she gives you step by step directions ... then it makes it predictable. It's important to satisfy her, but it's also important to be unpredictable in one way or another. This relates to rule 4, 6 and 9.

Quote:
and be willing to learn new things or change your style to please her better.

This is rule my rule ... number 9.

With you AirHog, your girlfriend/wife is already telling you what to do. That's ok if it works, however, if she sets the rules in regards to sex then you're not allowed to use any rules. Your job is to please her. If she's fine (or should I say very sexy) AND you're the "may I please you tonight?" kind of guy ... then you're in heaven.

Quote:
4. My gf doesnt moan except during orgasm, so that wouldnt help me

Don't just listen to her moan. Watch how her body moves and listen to her responses when both of you are talking about sex outside of the bedroom. Sometimes, just a smile, a grin or a non-response tells alot. However, even if you get a rule you like it's a good chance that she will veto it and tell you what she wants. So what's the point in your situation.

Quote:
5. My gf doesnt like me changing direction. Ive done the alphabet before sometimes for 10 or 15 minutes, but it just doesnt get her off.

If she's building momentum and you downshift into a lower gear ... yeah, she would get annoyed. Image she's giving you a BJ and suddenly starts kissing your forehead instead. Thats a change of direction. With the alphabet, if you get to letter "D" and she likes it ... you need to keep doing letter "D". The last part of rule number 4 is just one example. You can replace moan with screams, wimpers, or her say, "yes ... right there."

By the way, I didn't read these rules from a book. I just tossed it off my head. Somebody is bound to not like a few of the rules. If a man does not like to go downtown ... he most likely doesn't like any of the rules.

There is no basic rule to any of this and hopefully she is fresh and ready before you go downtown. I sympathize with quisath. He should get a metal of Valor in the line of duty.

Also, Rule number one is foreplay. If she is very eager, then you can well assume she is a little wet or just flat out giving a green light.

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.
Old 02-13-2003, 03:39 PM
This space for Rent

Thanks for your clarification. I have to agree with alot of what you said
Old 02-13-2003, 04:11 PM

Cunninglingus Rules:
Men's Rules: Learn to love doing it for your woman, and she will love you forever. If you love going down, you will do it right, or at least eventually learn to do it right.
Girl's Rules: Every man has his own thing. As I do as I say, let me say that I like fresh and clean bodies.