Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2003, 10:38 PM

Hex,

If you will be trying the Altoids this week, I would recommend buying the green box (wintergreen) and the light red box (peppermint). I'd steer clear of the deep red box (cinnamon) for now. Maybe start with the green box and if she likes it, graduate up to the medium red box. Let us know how it works out, ok? You can try these out while licking her clitoris, too, if you'd like! And remember what I said about the straw.

Let me know when you've had a chance to try these out and are ready for more. I'm always happy to share. Good luck!

As for me, I'm going to be trying the idea that Liz posted. That's a new one on me.
Old 12-02-2003, 10:45 PM

Alright I got that the first time and wrote it down in my notes

I'll let you know how it works out but you'll have to wait till Saturday anyways! Dammit now I'm so anxious, and I have to study for exams, how am I supposed to concentrate? LOL

Liz's idea was great, I just have to elaborate on it more!
Old 12-02-2003, 10:57 PM

LOL! Anticipation is a very powerful sexual tool, huh? I can't wait to hear how things go on Saturday!

Just remember that when you try things like this out, some things will work out great and others won't. Don't be too disappointed if something doesn't work out like you think it should. Not everything will produce fireworks in her. Just move on to the next thing. No matter what the result is, it's never a failure. The only failure is in not trying. Just by trying, you are already successful, because all you are looking to do is try new things out and get her reaction to it. Good luck!
Old 12-03-2003, 12:36 PM

One more piece of advice, Hex, and then I'll let you get back to your studies. You probably already know this, but I feel responsible for telling you, just in case you don't.

Be sure to remember what you are trying to accomplish. In other words, stay focused on your lady and not on making your new "moves" work. I have heard women complain that some men are bound and determined to make something new work at all costs like they have a one track mind. They sometimes lose sight of their real focus - the lady. Such behavior can be frustrating and ruin the mood. So, don't be mechanical with your new moves, and don't obsess over them, ok? Just go with the flow.
Old 12-03-2003, 01:15 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
A little dripping candle wax while she is tied to the kitchen table and blind folded.
Old 12-03-2003, 01:53 PM

lol thanks Mike, ya I am excited about it but won't obsess over the techniques. We have many hours Saturday to try some things out so there will be lots of oppertunity to go with the flow.

Thanks agian!
Old 12-03-2003, 04:42 PM

I like that idea, Lakritze! That's sounds very erotic! I've tried candle wax before, but never blindfolded. I've been looking for some more good blindfold ideas, too! Thanks!

OK, Hex! Sounds good, bud! Good luck!
Old 12-03-2003, 04:46 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
wax I just bought 2 boxes of Chanukah candles

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-03-2003, 05:13 PM

I'll be trying that!
Old 12-07-2003, 05:44 AM

Sooo lol

Everything worked great, just like described Mike.

Eating pussy is a lot better with a mint too. LOL

Thanks for the wonderful suggestions everyone!
Old 12-07-2003, 12:06 PM

Glad eveything worked out well for you!
Old 12-08-2003, 05:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
If you're going to use melted wax, DO stick w/something like Chanukah candles. Some wax melts at hotter temperatures than others, and you can get some nasty burns w/the hotter ones. Plus, of course, how far the melted wax has to travel before it hits the skin makes a huge difference temperature wise as well.
Old 12-08-2003, 06:04 PM

Thanks, BlueSwede!

When I've played with candle wax in the past, I tried it out on myself first (in a tender spot to simulate her much more delicate tissue). I also got a good feel for the distance I should use. And then, of course, I was really tuned in to my lady's reaction to it, too. Thanks for the advice!
Old 12-08-2003, 06:10 PM

Oops! I forgot to add something else that I did while playing with the wax. I had her face down on the bed and alternated between dripping the hot wax on her back and dripping a few drops from an ice cube on her back. She didn't know which one was coming next. That was pretty erotic. I think next time I will also incorporate Lakritze's idea to blindfold her and tie her up while lying down on the kitchen table.
Old 12-08-2003, 10:20 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally posted by Michael Smith
Oops! I forgot to add something else that I did while playing with the wax. I had her face down on the bed and alternated between dripping the hot wax on her back and dripping a few drops from an ice cube on her back. She didn't know which one was coming next.

So damn sexy!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas