Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2003, 09:13 PM
Suprise Me

Cobalt has a trick that he plays on vehicles that are behind us with high-beams on.... he will tilt the side mirrors and pace himself with the vehicle behind him... thus reflecting their high-beam headlights back at them....

Old 08-05-2003, 05:07 AM
Just me.

Now that's a clever idea, Cheyanne. I may have to try that.

Lixy, I hate those blue lights coming at me, too. They are dangerous. No doubt they help the driver of the car with them (at least I hope they do given the aggrivation they cause me).

I'm thinking of having two large searchlights mounted. Kinda like those they used in WWII to spot airplanes five miles up. I figure with those I should be able to see into the next county.

By the way, can I come watch you flash?
Old 08-06-2003, 01:49 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Lixy, I have the exact same problem over here and seem to be in a constant state of road rage (or should that be road outrage) since my accident in January as it seems there are so many inconsiderate drivers on the road who don't give a shit about the consequences of their aggresive and territorial driving habits.

Glad you got home safe, honey. x

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 08-06-2003, 05:50 AM
Everybody Stretch!

LOL! We do that too Chey!

db.......Round these parts I've seen many trucks with "deer spotting" lights on them (attached to their roofs). That's to say.....hunter's go deer spotting just before the season opening. They'll drive around the farmer's fields at night and suddenly put on two of the brightest lights one has ever seen. If there are deer in the field, of course they turn and stare into the lights! This does two things.....alerts the deer to the fact that hunting season is just around the corner.....and gives the local yokels something to do other than sit at the fire hall and drink beer and wait for a fire!

I think I'll git me some of them thar lights.........I'll fit right in and I can flash you from here....(they are so friggin bright!) *flashes db*

Oh Lou! Sorry to hear about your accident! I made it safely....this time! Who knows what'll happen next time?! *hugs*

Be safe out there!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 08-06-2003, 08:52 AM
Just me.

Wow! (he says watching Lixy flashing) :dizzy:

Now that really turns my lights on ... and the faucet, too (so to speak).

Lou, I'm also sorry to hear of your accident. My wife and I came through an accident a few years ago when we got rear-ended by some kid. We were doing 45 (speed limit) and he hit the car so hard it pushed the rear end up to where the back seat had been. I bet for three years I could feel myself shake whenever a car came up close behind us.

Kid was uninsured, of course (which is against the law in Illinois).

Aaarrrggggg.
Old 08-06-2003, 11:43 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

As usual, MilkToast had the scoop on how NOT to use a good idea. We seem to be expert at doing that over here (US). I just try to always have some over size beast like a Dodge Durango following my Vet so I can turn off my lights and let them illuminate the road for me. LOL Actually I can’t make a comment as most of my driving is city and the rural environment is truly so different.

I can at least see how the misuse and incomplete condition consideration can cause a problem with a good idea, but I want to know what causes BRAIN REVERSAL.
The original twit that invented the catsup bottle should have been hung, but what do you do with the asshole that decided to take the mustard from the jar you could get at and put it in a catsup bottle too.
Who comes up to your door in the dark more often than you? Why is the switch on the inside? We had to develop the motion sensor instead of a 3-way switch to deal with that.
Why is there a building code about the schedule of cable-carrying PVC pipe buried below the frost line when you are allowed to dig a basement with only a 24”, winding stairway access. We “use” to have outside basement stirs.
Man has been watching water form in puddles since before he could write. Why do they make a building with a flat roof?................................... ......

Yes lixy, “Who TF Invented……” *rant….. rant …… rant……*

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 08-06-2003, 12:10 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

LMAO, pantyfanatic, that is so funny

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 08-06-2003, 12:13 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

Things are invented to improve our lives, but alot of the time they take a good thing and make it worse.
Sometimes I think that alot of people don't have or don't use any common sense when it comes to changing things.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 08-06-2003, 12:14 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
PF...you run amok....but i hate to say it...i love those headlights, but do not have any...