Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2003, 06:31 PM

Well, even though I have never seen you, nor written to you much out of public view, by virtue of the fact that you have written some *wonderful* stories, and that you and I seemed to have a mutual admiration society on that front going for awhile, made you a *real person* in my eyes, not just a screenname and a persona.

What constitutes a "pervert" and a "weirdo"? I don't know. To some people, it includes anyone who does more than have duitiful sex in the missionary position with their spouse with the lights off every Saturday night at 11:23, so long as she doesn't have her period or a headache. To others, it can be... (things that board rules will not allow me to bring up). To the first ones, do most of us here *enjoy* sex other than with our spouse with the lights off? YES! We all enjoy it, anyway. I do happen to like it lights off in the missionary position, but that's just me.

I too find people who have a lot of interest in sex have a lot of interest in all areas of life. Even though we are here to find some things that interest us sexually, there goes with it an amount of care for the other person... even in this venue!

Okay, since you like realistic stories, why don't you TELL US in minute detail how you plan to, or are, going about trying again for another pregnancy?

LizH

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildeye
Lilith, lixy, Jenna, lou, Christine, LizH, Huntersgirl, Steph.

I'm so over-whelmed that you lovely people read all these posts and canstill say/write words that are sincere and compassionate, all the miles and e-lines - well they do not matter. You are a very impressive and kind bunch and all the S/O's attached to you are very lucky.

The stereotype of Sex sites is perverts and weirdo's - well i have more deep, compassionate, understanding and really decent humans here at Pixies than anywhere else - so non-judgemental and kind and though we have a big interest in life (sex, erotica) we are so much more, I'm honoured to be here.

XXX